Stacey Kirkpatrick Clark

Posted in the Ripley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Itdoesntmatter

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2009
Does anyone know how she is doing and if she is doing good?
cousin

Sioux City, IA

#2 Oct 8, 2009
She's alright. If you want to know so bad, find a way to call her. Starting a post on here is just a door for folks to start bashing.
He he ha

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2009
Yeah and she has a lot to be bashed about
Heather KENT

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Oct 9, 2009
my name is heather shes my closest friend if u have something to say bout her say it 2 her weak ass folks disgust me
Jen

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2009
Stacy is a good person and if you want to know her talk to her
past

Ripley, TN

#6 Oct 9, 2009
leave the past in the past
ripley tn

Ripley, TN

#7 Nov 6, 2009
if she is so good ask her why she lost her job at wtsp. i know. do you. hent inmate.
Julie

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2009
Who cares about why or if she lost her job! Y'all just want to talk about anybody u can huh!

De Pere, WI

#9 Nov 6, 2009
ripley tn wrote:
if she is so good ask her why she lost her job at wtsp. i know. do you. hent inmate.
That was hear say and i dont believe that it was proven and even if it was so, what business is it of yours? You must be 100% angel and never make mistakes!!! Oh yeah hent should be hint! You really shouldnt be making accusations unless you know the facts, not hear say...
family

Sioux City, IA

#10 Nov 6, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That was hear say and i dont believe that it was proven and even if it was so, what business is it of yours? You must be 100% angel and never make mistakes!!! Oh yeah hent should be hint! You really shouldnt be making accusations unless you know the facts, not hear say...
I'm thinking this person has something against the family. They're on another thread talking about they "know" about the Kirkpatricks... Know what? Do you know if you walked up to their face and started talking all this gibberish that you'd get hit? Gotta love folks that can't mind their own business.

De Pere, WI

#11 Nov 6, 2009
family wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking this person has something against the family. They're on another thread talking about they "know" about the Kirkpatricks... Know what? Do you know if you walked up to their face and started talking all this gibberish that you'd get hit? Gotta love folks that can't mind their own business.
Dont know what i said that was so wrong but i have never said anything bad about the kirkpatricks. My point i was trying to make is that i dont know all the facts and im pretty sure the other person didnt either and even if it was true it was still none of their business. I dont have anything against "the family", but i will mind my own business and i am done writing..
family

Sioux City, IA

#12 Nov 6, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont know what i said that was so wrong but i have never said anything bad about the kirkpatricks. My point i was trying to make is that i dont know all the facts and im pretty sure the other person didnt either and even if it was true it was still none of their business. I dont have anything against "the family", but i will mind my own business and i am done writing..
No, I wasn't talking about you. Sorry if it seemed that way. I was talking about the "Ripley TN" person that was commenting.

Ripley, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2009
family wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't talking about you. Sorry if it seemed that way. I was talking about the "Ripley TN" person that was commenting.
Oh sorry. Thought you was but like i said i have never said anything bad and wont just so you know that. I like stacy and her family. They dont take anything from anyone. I admire that. They are good people.
robert boone

Somerset, KY

#14 Feb 17, 2010
well i like her to shes good freind of mine and known her for 22 years partys hard has a good time like all us country folks do (QUOTE)
ripleytn

United States

#15 Feb 24, 2010
she is a very sweet person:)
yahoo

Miami, FL

#16 Feb 25, 2010
stacy clark kirkpatrick was caught with a black convicts d*** in her mouth in the recycle dept.at w.t.s.p.bye a corpral who worked there 20 yrs and everybody believed him but her dope dealing husband john.she is white trash at its finest.and this heather kent slut is in two car wrecks and almost died and the dumb b**** is still driving so that shows how smart she is
Robert boone

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 25, 2010
yahoo wrote:
stacy clark kirkpatrick was caught with a black convicts d*** in her mouth in the recycle dept.at w.t.s.p.bye a corpral who worked there 20 yrs and everybody believed him but her dope dealing husband john.she is white trash at its finest.and this heather kent slut is in two car wrecks and almost died and the dumb b**** is still driving so that shows how smart she is
whats up mad because it wasnt your [email protected] ?and for kent she must be smarter than you she still looks good an can drive ......
jc dyer

Ripley, TN

#18 Apr 4, 2010
if they do not change all of them are going to hell
Pam

Moline, IL

#19 Apr 6, 2010
The poppycock needs to stop about Stacey, She is a wonderful women!! She would do anything for anyone! U guys must be jealous of her to get on here and start some crap.....Like many have said, noone has the balls to say it to someones face, but yet you can come on here and bash whomever you want???? Ya'll need to grow up. This site makes me SICK!!!! Bring it to the person or leave it!!! Wonderful people like stacey won't go to hell, its the people on here bashing everyone that really need to look into whats right and wrong!!! May god be the judge of you all....so you can stop judging all!!
robert boone

Somerset, KY

#20 Apr 7, 2010
well pam you right growed up around her she ok in my book...........7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 11 hr Alyssa76 2,284
help me understand 15 hr to me 2
Hey (Mar '17) 20 hr crazy2 3
Orysa Thu Izzy-_- 5
For Victims of Bullying Wed HabramFarmer 3
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) Sep 19 Ricky F 8,094
lawyer (Feb '17) Sep 7 Gus 15

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance