Ginger Hearn-on Dburg Topix

Ginger Hearn-on Dburg Topix

Posted in the Ripley Forum

Not Good

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 28, 2010
Everyone needs to look at Dyersburg Topix and see what is being said about Ginger Hearn. This is not good.
lol

Somerset, KY

#2 Oct 28, 2010
well now....aint that some strange stuff. how did that girl get a teaching job again?
Cherie

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Oct 28, 2010
I don't know her personally. But somebody must have it in for her big time! After reading the Dyersburg thread, I want to assume she is from Lake County. Somebody up there could have found out where she was and decided to post about her in surrounding areas. Sadly, things are not like they were 20 years ago. If you were disliked or mistreated and had your reputation ruined in one town because of nasty rumors, you could always move to a different or neighboring town and start over fresh with a clean slate and build a better life for yourself. Not so these days. With the internet, people can get to you no matter where you go. I am not saying that this is what happened in this case. But it DOES happen. Rumors like this spread on the internet can ruin lives of innocent people. Let us not be too quick to judge anyone until there is PROOF. Again, a person life can and will be destroyed if we aren't careful.
NO RESULTS FOUND

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Oct 29, 2010
Not Good wrote:
Everyone needs to look at Dyersburg Topix and see what is being said about Ginger Hearn. This is not good.
Well I went to Dyersburg and searched Ginger Hearn and guess what--- no results found...
If you want someone to check a specific thread out then you might want to post the topic or a link or something damn!
lol

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2010
hey i found it. wow is all i have to say.

United States

#6 Oct 29, 2010
What is the name of the post
NO RESULTS FOUND

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Oct 29, 2010
lol wrote:
hey i found it. wow is all i have to say.
Oh you did, what's it called? I wanna see it too!
wtf

Somerset, KY

#9 Oct 29, 2010
I saw it on dburg topix under ginger hearn.
lake county

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Parents beware its all true and then some.
Oh no

Somerset, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2010
Then why in this world was she able to land a teaching job here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 9 hr -Prince- 1,796
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 18 hr -Prince- 1,004
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Wed Dickens1 13,453
Hillary 2016 (Apr '15) Tue Samuel-7g-Jackson 139
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) Tue Izzy-_- 8,020
Ripley turning into a garbage dump (Apr '14) Jun 27 obal 36
why is it so hard to meet people in ripley? Jun 27 obal 12

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance