Lauderdale probation officers!

Lauderdale probation officers!

Posted in the Ripley Forum

Just wondering

Ripley, TN

#1 Dec 16, 2009
What does it take to violate someone and send them back to jail?! I know a few people who fail drug test, be on house arrest but never home, not go to meetings or pay fines. I could go on and on. This county needs to make examples out of these people so maybe the kids want follow the same path! Guess there is no money to made if there in jail! Give me a break!

Since: Nov 09

AOL

#2 Dec 17, 2009
Just wondering wrote:
What does it take to violate someone and send them back to jail?! I know a few people who fail drug test, be on house arrest but never home, not go to meetings or pay fines. I could go on and on. This county needs to make examples out of these people so maybe the kids want follow the same path! Guess there is no money to made if there in jail! Give me a break!
who you talking about and why you hating

Since: Nov 09

AOL

#3 Dec 17, 2009
Just wondering wrote:
What does it take to violate someone and send them back to jail?! I know a few people who fail drug test, be on house arrest but never home, not go to meetings or pay fines. I could go on and on. This county needs to make examples out of these people so maybe the kids want follow the same path! Guess there is no money to made if there in jail! Give me a break!
we call that dry snitching round here
Just wondering

Ripley, TN

#4 Dec 18, 2009
blank123 wrote:
<quoted text>we call that dry snitching round here
You must be one of the people i am talking about! If i was snitching i would name names. If i was in law enforcement i wouldn't sleep til all you damn meth heads was under the jail! Like i said, you can sleep easy at night and break all the rules you want. Probation officers are too lazy to worry with you! No money to be made if your in jail. But hell, half of you don't pay your fines and fees anyway.

Since: Nov 09

AOL

#5 Dec 18, 2009
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of the people i am talking about! If i was snitching i would name names. If i was in law enforcement i wouldn't sleep til all you damn meth heads was under the jail! Like i said, you can sleep easy at night and break all the rules you want. Probation officers are too lazy to worry with you! No money to be made if your in jail. But hell, half of you don't pay your fines and fees anyway.
who said anything about meth by the way dont no who you are and dont care but got a feeling you talking about me guess what though i was at home this morning when anglea west came by love haters makes my life more interesting if you mad cause cant get no dope itss for sell every where on the streets and if you aint got no money you pretty goood at running your mouth use it to get you some dope
christy

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2010
ripley is going to do what they wont to anyway no matter what we think we need to all come together and put a stop to all the stuff they put us threw by them we do everything wrong its all about money in lauderdale county
i already know bout u

Cherokee, AL

#7 Mar 17, 2010
christy wrote:
ripley is going to do what they wont to anyway no matter what we think we need to all come together and put a stop to all the stuff they put us threw by them we do everything wrong its all about money in lauderdale county
Maybe your only speaking for yourself. If you did right by your children, you wouldnt have to worry about them and the probation officers.. Aint nobody gonna come together with u and do anything with u,cause you r a skank. A nasty one!!!! Ms Pittman!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 11 min Alex Nicole 13,227
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,751
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 13 hr _Zoey_ 983
Good Men Sat MISTY LATTIMORE 3
Law and Order May 26 Mama Joe 1
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) May 26 Dickens1 8,002
New Principal May 26 411 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages