First Prev
of 5
Next Last
yep and yup

Ripley, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
bp on volz rd got rob about 10 pm wed. night man got shot flew him out got two from rolling hills apts. damm thugs

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Does anyone know the clerks initials?

#3 Nov 15, 2012
yep and yup wrote:
bp on volz rd got rob about 10 pm wed. night man got shot flew him out got two from rolling hills apts. damm thugs
The news said nothing about having any suspects. The authorities are still searching.

Ripley, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Heard it was the owner:(
yep and yup

Ripley, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2012
they got two men out of the apt. that he was supose to have ran into
curious

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2012
What news is this on
yep

Jackson, TN

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Channel 5
curious

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Ty hun
curious

Dallas, TX

#9 Nov 15, 2012
What about the man who got shot did they kill him
hellion

Ripley, TN

#10 Nov 15, 2012
i bet the shooters are black.
VICKIE

Cordova, TN

#11 Nov 15, 2012
The clerk's name was Danny Patel. He was shot and killed last nite during the robbery. He leaves a wife and a set of 3 year twins daughter and son.
iUseMyOwnBrain

Jackson, TN

#12 Nov 15, 2012
hellion wrote:
i bet the shooters are black.
stfu you judgmental piece of excrement. just wtf does that mean, exactly? i hate people like you.
nupe

Lexington, TN

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Danny was a good guy
Shannon

Duluth, GA

#14 Nov 15, 2012
I stop in there all the time! Dude was pretty cool! Gave me a free lime-a-Rita once
Peace

Wylie, TX

#15 Nov 15, 2012
God bless the Patel family as their love one was taking from them lastnight! God have mercy on the soul who killed him because you will be judged when your time comes!

#16 Nov 15, 2012
iUseMyOwnBrain wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu you judgmental piece of excrement. just wtf does that mean, exactly? i hate people like you.
You stop. That was the posters opinion and he was correct.
The Rock

Crystal Lake, IL

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Why can't we keep our city and county safe? Something MUST be done now! I am officially calling for the resignation of John Pavaletic and Steve Sanders. They should take responsibility and do the honorable thing and resign. Let's get the TBI in here to run this county until we find people who are competent and can keep us and our families safe. My post from yesterday said that we can't go out at night because of the thugs. Little did I know my point would be made so soon. Pavaletic and Sanders will be getting a call from me asking them to resign immediately. Who's with me? If you keep doing what you always did, you will always get what you always got!!

Duluth, GA

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Arrested 3 BLACK men
The Rock

Crystal Lake, IL

#19 Nov 15, 2012
guest wrote:
Arrested 3 BLACK men
I personally don't give a CRAP what color they are!! Our county sheriff and city mayor have FAILED us! They should take responsibility for this senseless killing and step down now!!
really

United States

#20 Nov 15, 2012
I hope they put em' away for LIFE! They don't deserve to see the light of day EVER AGAIN after what they did! Better yet, give all 3 of them the DEATH PENALTY! At least there'll be 3 less thug-ass PUNKS on our streets!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATV Repair 4 hr hmmmm 1
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 69
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) 23 hr Dickens1 6,905
Pain Management Doctor Mon rose 7
Terry Webster n police May 24 lol 4
Suboxone (Jan '13) May 23 anon 23
3 bedroom place for rent? (Aug '13) May 23 anon 9
More from around the web

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE