United States

#2 Jun 12, 2010
bullshit wrote:
What should a mom do! tell that doped up pervert to get a life
What happened?
sad to hear

Henning, TN

#3 Jun 12, 2010
Evidentally he needs help. He can be a good person but he just falls down the wrong path. He actually needs to find someone who really cares about him and wants to help him and take care of him. He just cannot seem to leave the women alone. He has health issues also. I know Ashley and I know he can do better. Momma said there would days like this !!

Your friend !
kinky

Southaven, MS

#4 Jun 15, 2010
who gail again?
kinky

Southaven, MS

#5 Jun 15, 2010
Who Gail Layne again?
I know her well

Southaven, MS

#6 Jun 15, 2010
well see is trash for sure she tryed to screw my husband even called him while i listened on the other phone begging him to meet her got it on tape

she comes from trash maybe she can't help it.

Ripley, TN

#7 Jun 15, 2010
I know her well wrote:
well see is trash for sure she tryed to screw my husband even called him while i listened on the other phone begging him to meet her got it on tape
What are you TRASH calling ppl TRASH just jealous cause ur husband probably cracked her!!!! LMAO

Ripley, TN

#8 Jun 15, 2010
I know her well wrote:
Trash knows trash right!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
betsy

Ripley, TN

#9 Jun 15, 2010
Gail Lane. Travis Lane's wife. Man I feel sorry for him.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 16, 2010
I know her well wrote:
Its pretty sad that you would get on here and say stuff like that about someone whether its true or not. I don't think you would like it if the roles were reversed and its was your name was on here. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if people really went by this they wouldn't needlessly hurt people. Doesn't matter if its true or not there are still kids that get on this site and see things that people write about there parents and it really hurts them. Private matters should stay private not posted all over this site because she may have pis**d you off. Have some respect about yourself and not air your dirty laundry on topix!!!!!!!!!
sassy

Memphis, TN

#11 Jun 16, 2010
Grow up!!!!!!! Stop the drama and mind your own business. If you want to talk about someone talk about yourself and leave others alone. This stuff isnt true!!!!
kinky

Southaven, MS

#12 Jun 16, 2010
the gail i'm talking about is married to a guy named tommy SLUT
Iknow

Cordova, TN

#13 Jun 16, 2010
kinky wrote:
Gail Lane used to be married to Tommy.
HLE

Ripley, TN

#14 Jun 16, 2010
One and the same!!!!
A FRIEND

Memphis, TN

#15 Jun 16, 2010
That was a bis mistake!! She is doing much better now. And I know for a fact she isnt fooling around with NO ONE!
A FRIEND

Memphis, TN

#16 Jun 16, 2010
and besides this is about Ashley Childress not Gail so leave her alone. Everybody wants to get on here and run their mouth dont be scared put who you are!

Ripley, TN

#17 Jun 16, 2010
kinky wrote:
Who are you calling a slut bet you aren't brave enough to put your name on here cause I would knock that word slut out of your mouth!!!!!!!!
noticed

Henning, TN

#18 Jun 16, 2010
Sounds like ole 8 3/4 has not changed much. I am sure he is getting kicks seeing this drama posted. He has ruined lots of relationships with his smoooothe talking. He will probably grow old and lonely and all by himself.(just my prediction?
Halls

United States

#19 Jun 17, 2010
Is this ashleys dads name Kenny ?
noisy

Collierville, TN

#20 Jun 17, 2010
gail lane i think she is HOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prayers for Sheila Ferrell 6 hr formerstudent 4
Chasity Nicole 8 hr TooGrown 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 11 hr Sweepyface 10,193
Sunday the most segregated day of the week. (Jul '13) 15 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 140
News Proposed bill could lead to digital driver's li... 20 hr theOX 2
Rate your area walmart (Jun '11) 21 hr theOX 23
we need state troopers on hwy 19 west 21 hr theOX 16

Freeze Warning for Lauderdale County was issued at March 29 at 3:23AM CDT

Ripley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]