bottoms up the bar
shelby

Ripley, TN

#22 Dec 19, 2009
gah, what's up with everyone havin a problem with a BAR? come on, yeah ripley may have its skeletons but not everyone here are "methheads" and "skanks" just seriously, if you dont like it oh well.. dont go. but i guarantee your opinion isn't shared with too many. because everyone seems to like the place. i had a hell of a time there the other night. and if your from union city or wherever.. does it really matter to you what ripleys doing on friday and saturday? dont you have a bottoms up somewhere else you can go to?
curious

Dyersburg, TN

#23 Jan 25, 2010
what band is playing @ bottoms up sat. nite?

Henderson, TN

#24 Jan 25, 2010
Bobby Murray and Drivin til Midnight Cowboy Eddie Long will be with them he is from hank jrs bama band and now plays with jamey johnson will be a great night

United States

#25 Mar 14, 2010
I'm not from Ripley but had heard good things about Bottoms Up so we went Friday night. The band was good and my friends and I had a great time. We'll certainly be going back.
umm

United States

#26 Mar 15, 2010
I think they should check into getting Funky Finger and Threshold in there to play. They're two of the best bands around here. They pack the places they play at.

Brighton, TN

#27 Mar 16, 2010
I Like bottoms up but this weekend the speakers and equipment needed to be turned down a little. The band was pretty decent but too loud for that little of a place. I was deaf from having to yell to the person at the table right next to me but other than that pretty good time.

Ripley, TN

#28 Mar 16, 2010
Well i had a blast.Me and some friends went friday night and we all had fun ....

Ripley, TN

#29 Mar 18, 2010
I really liked going there this past weekend. I hope they keep having a crowd like they have,looking forward to hearing twitter face this weekend
blah

Southaven, MS

#30 Mar 20, 2010
ha ha wrote:
frist off there is only on bottoms up check it out it is in union city been there for years you might need to change the name unless u have the permision of the other bottoms up owner to use that name. nd i hope to god you r not talking about terry williams the cop because he is a loser good luck with that.
Shutup!WE have something good in Ripley for people too do,but we all know cant noone stand to see anyone in Ripley getting along!Want u come down to Bottoms Up&we will show u a big Ripley welcome!

United States

#31 Apr 5, 2010
What band will be playing this weekend?
fat

De Pere, WI

#32 Apr 5, 2010
metallica and opening act iron maiden will be playing.refreshments will be served...there will be an autograph/question anfd answer session after the show.also breakfast with the band at the huddle house.a ticker tape parade will be held on the courthouse square with metallica given the key to the city.

United States

#33 Apr 5, 2010
George Pruitt and wild hearts Friday and Bobby Murray and driving til midnight saturday
ROCK ON

AOL

#34 Apr 5, 2010
fat wrote:
metallica and opening act iron maiden will be playing.refreshments will be served...there will be an autograph/question anfd answer session after the show.also breakfast with the band at the huddle house.a ticker tape parade will be held on the courthouse square with metallica given the key to the city.
LMAO!!!!\m/ >.< \m/
amanda kay

Southaven, MS

#35 Apr 6, 2010
guest wrote:
I really liked going there this past weekend. I hope they keep having a crowd like they have,looking forward to hearing twitter face this weekend
I agree!!!I love going,good music&all my friends go!!!U know people cant stand anyone from Ripley getting along!!I THINK U GUYS HAVE A DAM* good biz!Keep it up!Ill b back for sure!
New In Town

United States

#36 Apr 6, 2010
Where is this bar located? I know you said in Ripley and on 51 south, but where in Ripley on 51 south exactly is it.

United States

#37 Apr 6, 2010
51 north by the state garage
SHAUN KIESTLER

New Orleans, LA

#38 Apr 7, 2010
there downgrading ripley but sure are on its discussion board an watchin us on the news wow u hate ripley that bad that u know so much. come on its a small town every town has its ups an downs i could sit here all day an talk about the bad but why downgrade it we dont have anything in this town to do so instead of fueling the fire an makin way for more bad why not do somethin about it if u aint from ripley and dont like it keep it out ya mouth an stop studyin it GROW UP FIND SOMETHIN BETTER TO DO hey by the way it says NAME on the post box not HIDE YOUR NAME if your real enough to talk it be real enough to post ya name
Bored

United States

#39 Nov 16, 2010
What is going on at Bottom's Up with having the same band over and over? I like to listen to George Pruitt's band but it's become like a broken record there. I'm not going there because after so many times of hearing the same stuff it's become blah. What happened to Bobby Murray's band? They used to be a good band but the last few times I've seen them it's had different players and wasn't nearly as good as they use to be. The people at the bar seem nice but as long as George's band is playing there all the time I won't be going back, like I said nobody likes listening to the same band over and over.
fun

Miami, FL

#40 Nov 19, 2010
great place just small
crazy

Miami, FL

#41 Nov 19, 2010
Looks like a fun place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 9 hr Alex Nicole 13,641
say NO to McDonalds (Jun '10) 12 hr Tootie Green 7
How to track a phone using gps ? (Nov '12) 22 hr Jack Daddy 21
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) Thu texas pete 1,061
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) Aug 24 _FLATLINE-------- 1,882
Black Lives Matter huh? Aug 21 Samuel-7g-Jackson 73
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages