coon dog for sale!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taraleigh

Shreveport, LA

#1 Nov 6, 2009
i have a female coon dog who is registered and has papers that i want to sell. since i got pregnant and had my 3rd baby i no longer have time to hunt her, and i don't feel it is right to just keep her caged up. i am asking 300.00 for her, and am firm with that price. i don't have to sell her, just think it would be better for her. She has AKC and PKC papers, she is getting ready to come in heat too, so you could make some extra money there too. i would breed her, but i just don't have the time. if anyone is interested please let me know. thanks!

tara

Ripley, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2009
INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT GOING HUNTING U SHOULD LOOK INTO HAVEING YOURSELF FIXED AND THEN EDUCATE YOURSELF AND HAVE YOUR DOG FIXED TOO!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE TO SPIT KIDS OUT DOESNT MEAN DOGS LIKE IT TOO. YOUR POST MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT WHO NEEDS TO FIND A GOOD HOME FOR HER DOG AND THEN HAVE HER TUBES TIED!!!!!!!!!!
taraleigh

Hendersonville, NC

#3 Nov 7, 2009
lol boy...i find this reply to be funny...its not against the law to have kids, nor breed ur dog, which btw she has never been bred, and personally i can have as many kids as i want, that's no concern of yours or anyone elses. if i wanted my tubes tied they'd be tied, but i have three beautiful kids, and plan on having one more before i am done, so mind you're own business. i posted this to sell my dog, not argue with a dumb ass. my post does not make me sound stupid by any means, i have babies and instead of being like some of these people runnin round ripley, and other places, i take care of what's most important first which is raising my babies. i am looking out for my dog too, she is a hunting dog and needs a home where she can hunt. i'm sorry if my post was not trashing some one or trying to get bull shit started, which is exactly what you are trying to do. so fuck off, let me do what i do, and you do what you do...which is post dumb shit on other peoples posts because you are bored and have no life!!
coonhunter

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Oct 21, 2010
how old and what bloodline can you show pics
t cochran

Dyer, TN

#5 Oct 13, 2012
To the "guest" above in Ripley, Tn. I read your post and found it it be absurd. You don't even know her and it is non of your business how many children she wants to have. Just keep your lame opinions to yourself!!!
yea

Ripley, TN

#6 Oct 14, 2012
where do you work or do you have a job or the tax payers supporting you and your kids is that why you are having so many kids to get checks off them and your husband can hunt the dog
david

Columbia, SC

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Will she tree?
big squeeze

Keller, TX

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Dont nobody want that sh*t eatin dog
Uncle t

Dyer, TN

#9 Nov 19, 2012
Y'all talking bout Keith Wakefield?? He's the real coon dog!! Hmm. You know what I'm saying don't you??
big squeeze

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 21, 2012
I know keith hes is fu**** reterted and a inbreed
AMS

Clay City, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2012
big squeeze wrote:
I know keith hes is fu**** reterted and a inbreed
I don,t know him.but i bet hes not half as retarted as you sound what is your problem.
Guest 2

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Wow! She is only selling a dog. It is no crime! If she wanted 2 sell a truck or anything else...it really is ok!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Hummm must have went to deep into the woods. Bye now.
ricky cook

Devault, PA

#14 Apr 29, 2013
taraleigh wrote:
i have a female coon dog who is registered and has papers that i want to sell. since i got pregnant and had my 3rd baby i no longer have time to hunt her, and i don't feel it is right to just keep her caged up. i am asking 300.00 for her, and am firm with that price. i don't have to sell her, just think it would be better for her. She has AKC and PKC papers, she is getting ready to come in heat too, so you could make some extra money there too. i would breed her, but i just don't have the time. if anyone is interested please let me know. thanks!
tara
would like more information, breed and how much training has she had
ricky cook

Devault, PA

#15 Apr 29, 2013
would like more info such as breed and how much training has she had
taraliegh

Devault, PA

#16 Apr 29, 2013
would like more information such as breed and how much training has she had
Du lalalalalalala

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2013
taraliegh wrote:
would like more information such as breed and how much training has she had
Are you Muslim ?
I can only buy Muslim dogs

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 29, 2013
need to get my reading glasses....read CORN DOG for sale...sorry

just love these loud critters. but John would have a fit if I got one....
our noisy dachshund and toy poodle are plenty loud enough.
Frances

Covington, TN

#19 May 1, 2013
theOX wrote:
need to get my reading glasses....read CORN DOG for sale...sorry
just love these loud critters. but John would have a fit if I got one....
our noisy dachshund and toy poodle are plenty loud enough.
I would like a corn dog also Ox, with lots of mustard.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 May 4, 2013
And now the coons are after our chickens. the dachshund has become a great coon dog, barking the coon up a tree and everything.
if anyone hears a shot gun blast out our way, that is what it is, hopefully a dead coon.

Frances, hope you get that corn dog...lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ripley, TN woman accused of shooting sleeping h... (Mar '13) 45 min Izzy-_- 57
Hillary 2016 (Apr '15) 1 hr Ole Skool 165
Laney post gone? 2 hr Shanice 4
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 6 hr Princess Hey 1,989
Best Metal cabinets (Jan '13) 7 hr moehler58 4
Coon dance auto parts 7 hr Chris 2
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 9 hr Izzy-_- 13,720

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages