How to

Toone, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Does anyone know how or what site to look for people who have been arrested in Shelby county? please help
I know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Shelby county jail

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

How to wrote:
Does anyone know how or what site to look for people who have been arrested in Shelby county? please help
here's the link http://jssi.shelbycountytn.gov/
mug shot

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
here's the link http://jssi.shelbycountytn.gov/
Thank you guest for your help.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

What about tipton county
also

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

ripley also has a site with public record on people who have went to jail or in jail now
beth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Judged:

also wrote:
ripley also has a site with public record on people who have went to jail or in jail now
yeah every where has a web on ppl who has been in jail or has been in probation & then ppl get on here 2 c who has or is goin 2 cheat but rember 1 thing u cant go to jail 4 cheatin & ya name dont get put in public records 4 cheatin lol

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

Judged:

Who the H@ll was talking about cheaters???? Oh, my God. It's not just misspelling with you, it's a total disregard for punctuation. Drives readers crazy. And YOU ARE CRAZY to think somebody would want your life. To anybody sane, your life sounds like total chaos, complete loony town, like an insane asylum. After reading all your postings, I was shocked to find that you are as young as you are, given all the children you have and all the miles you've covered. I thought you were some ancient old backwoods woman, your posts are so poorly done.
Now, w/o punctuation:
who the H@ll was talking about cheaters oh my god its not just misspelling with u its a total disregard for punctuation drives readers crazy and ur crazy to think somebody would want ur life to anybody sane your life sounds like total chaos complete loony town like an insane asylum after reading all ur postings i was shocked 2 find that u r as young as u r given all the children u have and all the miles youv covered i though you were some ancient old backwoods woman your posts are so poorly done

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Ripley Forum right now

Search the Ripley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min REO 140,557
The Sheriff's Election 27 min guessin 95
Mayors Race 41 min Voter 16
Idiots that marked Obama for president (Apr '10) 1 hr Jeff 160
gary spencer running for mayor 1 hr we will know soon 55
Emily's Restaurant Wreck. 10 hr Good 5
Cassie king 10 hr K123tt 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ripley Jobs

•••