Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
doodoo voodoo

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2011
my friend has had problems in her love life and then she found a loving husband and he died suddenly. I think she may be cursed and told her this but I don't think she believes in curses and hexes but I do. What do you think? I think curses are real as their are a lotta evil forces in the world. Some people will pray for your downfall. I belive somebody out thEre has a curse or hex on this woman.

Since: Sep 11

Ripley, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2011
Yeah I believe people can curse you and not just you, your whole family. Just look at the Kennedys their family was cursed for generations. Whoever this person is you think may be cursed they need to seek deep spiritual guidance please don't try to figure this situation out alone!

Since: Sep 11

Ripley, TN

#3 Nov 8, 2011
And whoever your friend seeks guidance from tell her to make sure that person is a deep rooted Christian, you have to have a strong belief in God!
doodoo voodoo

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2011
God will undo the curse
lil brother

Ripley, TN

#5 Nov 9, 2011
Karma and the Holy Spirit are the same thing...yes one can dispatch a Karma onto another, but I'm doubtful about onto a whole family. But it is not necessarily a curse...the Karma seeks to guide the questionable person back into the greater wholeness...only if the person,(and maybe family) is unrepentent...or becomes even more deserving of bad things...even then the Karma does not arrange the downfall...but simply removes what was a protective "good" shroud...once that goes...Tree limbs begin to jump out of trees when the malefactor gets near...or any number of other mishaps become more common...However...I did not curse your friend...the curse was on the man...we will never know why...a secret I suspect...
lil brother

Ripley, TN

#6 Nov 9, 2011
UPDATE: I suppose if a family like the Kennedy's were complicit in covering up evils for the mutual benefit...if Karma so chose it could indeed deprive the "family" of the protective shroud...which when removed is like a pebble dropped in a pond...and the shadow forces are like a spider on the web...feeling those tiny vibrations. And chasing them down like little gingerbread men. Perhaps the fox meant well...but gingerbread is awfully good!....P.S. in order to dispatch one must have a clean soul, or favor with the great Karma...and one cannot do it every week.
lil brother

Ripley, TN

#7 Nov 10, 2011
OneLoveGodsLove wrote:
And whoever your friend seeks guidance from tell her to make sure that person is a deep rooted Christian, you have to have a strong belief in God!
God who?...Love is god...Jesus king...tolerance the beginning.
SMILIE

Ripley, TN

#8 Nov 15, 2011
THIS IS SCARY

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 19, 2011
LB, In the beginning, God.....
God is spirit and always has been and always will be. God was and is and will be eternal.
God, as the Son-Jesus Christ came to earth as man arrives, being born of his mother. Yet He was like His heavenly father and resisted all sin, temptations, and earthly cares. He went to the cross-willingly to make us sinless in God's sight. That one time on the cross when he cried out, "My God, my God why hast thou forsaken me? During that one bit of time, God could not look upon Jesus when all the sins of the world were taken on by Him.
Now, Jesus was not tolerant of sinful behaviors. Many times in recorded history, it shows where Jesus turned all the selling tables over at Temple. He chastized where appropriate-"ye of little faith".
There is NO tolerance of bad behaviors of any kind. Yet the people who do these behaviors are precious in His sight. Often He uses other people as "messengers" to give the gospel to folks such as these.
God is a jealous God and will have no other "gods" before Him.
And Karma is NOT God. And you have it backwards: God IS love.
If you will read and study your Bible, all these things are there. You will come to know God's desire for your life. If you haven't submitted your will to Jesus yet, I invite you to do so. You simply need to talk with Him and tell him you are a sinner and want to be different. Ask Him for forgiveness of your sins. Tell Him how much you appreciate what He as done for you and in your place on the cross. You will come to know the Spirit of God the more you study your Bible. The more you study, the more you want to learn of His bounty for you and yours.
lil brother

Ripley, TN

#10 Nov 19, 2011
God who...Love is God...want a bet?
XYZ

Jackson, TN

#11 Nov 19, 2011
NO. (to the question)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 20, 2011
To the question of curses, satan and his demons can interfere with one's life...even to the point of inhabitation. If he even gets a stronghold within one, that person IS cursed by his own making.

As far as God is concerned, if one believes, no explanation is necessary. If one does not believe, then no explanation will suffice.

“You want me but....”

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#13 Nov 20, 2011
Interesting......
my goodness

Germantown, TN

#14 Nov 20, 2011
theOX wrote:
To the question of curses, satan and his demons can interfere with one's life...even to the point of inhabitation. If he even gets a stronghold within one, that person IS cursed by his own making.
As far as God is concerned, if one believes, no explanation is necessary. If one does not believe, then no explanation will suffice.
OX, you have lost it. How long ago I don't know. Start searching and maybe you will find the right answers.
i would like to

United States

#15 Nov 20, 2011
There are a few I would LOVE to put curses on...... but I will never say who......
non believer

Ripley, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2011
If you live way down in Louisiana where the Creole people live, they can put a root on you!(Pronounced RUT)
Well

United States

#17 Nov 20, 2011
To the person who started this dumb thread. If your friend is who I think she is then idk
i would like to

United States

#18 Nov 20, 2011
I wish I didn't live here in Lauderdale County but that's a different thread huh???? I wonder if you could actually find someone around here that could actually put a curse on someone...... probably could.... after all this is Lauderdale County.
no problem

Germantown, TN

#19 Nov 20, 2011
I can. I curse the person that started this stupid thread for ignorant people. May their hands cramp if they start another stupid thread. May they have to use the bathroom right in thm middle of viewing posts on Topix.
lil brother

Ripley, TN

#20 Nov 21, 2011
I'm gonna tell you a few things and set you straight...ooops, darn I have to go to the bathroom? where did that come from.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Mississippi gurl 145,907
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 34 min TheRealZeke 9,316
Ferguson Mo. 5 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 71
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr Jim 8,615
When is dry hill rd annual yard sale 23 hr anon 2
What happen on dry hill Fri Well 5
Purge Scam Aug 27 Stupid 3
•••
•••

Ripley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••