jamie kirkpatrick
wondering

Southaven, MS

#1 Mar 22, 2010
who did he get into a fight with this weeken?
ummmm

Ripley, TN

#2 Mar 22, 2010
idk, all i know is he is in jail right now.. and got his baby momma dads truck impounded, she is in jail too.. which means.. he obviously got BUSTED!!!! finally.
haha

Ripley, TN

#3 Mar 22, 2010
the sheriffs dept caught him breaking into the arp gin
ha ha

Ripley, TN

#4 Mar 22, 2010
about time maybe now ppl sh*t will stay at there house not his
ummmm

Ripley, TN

#5 Mar 22, 2010
i know! lol. It had to do something with drugs too.
mee

Jackson, TN

#6 Mar 23, 2010
was anyone helping him in the gin theft?
tellyou

Brownsville, TN

#7 Mar 23, 2010
the shit still come missing you got david caldweld owen lilly jesica hunt amber northcott little billy braden......so still keep your shit lockedup if you want it?
rachel

Ripley, TN

#8 Mar 23, 2010
haha wrote:
the sheriffs dept caught him breaking into the arp gin
They some freaking thieves, they always stealing something gas, money, animals, shit out of peoples yards....Why would a pregnant mother who already had two other kids being doing this crap, for one she has a junkie as* boyfriend they both need set up in the cell for a whille maybe some of this dope shit will get 0ff the streets, they dealing and doing it..
rachel

Ripley, TN

#9 Mar 23, 2010
wondering wrote:
who did he get into a fight with this weeken?
he aint got to fighting except when they put them hand cuffs on him, hahah this weekend, tryin take the gin!! lol. jUNKIES OUT THE CRIB....hIM AND HIS BABY MOMMA/COUSIN
ummmm

Ripley, TN

#10 Mar 24, 2010
They arent blood cousins.
WHO

Cordova, TN

#11 Mar 24, 2010
Who is she?
ummmm

Ripley, TN

#12 Mar 24, 2010
michelle
pike

United States

#13 Mar 25, 2010
they are real cousins somebody better ck the tree line but it aint like everybody in ripley aint kin someway lol damn if this is all ripley has to talk about that poor town
anon

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Mar 26, 2010
If the Michelle you're talking about is Michelle Clark, then no, they're not related. Her brohter and his sister are married, or were at one time. I haven't talked to any of them in a while, but usually when I hear Jamie's name I hear Michelle's too.
CRT

United States

#15 Jun 8, 2010
you people need to keep ur nasty ass comments to urself...jamie may have a problem..but he is still a dam good person..if you know him and havnt shit on him then he would do anything in the world for you...you people just dont have the balls to say anything about him to his face...and as for the drugs and stealin,,,almost everybody that lives in lauderdale county is a theaf...and does some type of drugs...and its not all jamie..so get a fuckin life and keep ur nose out of his...
WTF

United States

#16 Jun 8, 2010
CRT wrote:
you people need to keep ur nasty ass comments to urself...jamie may have a problem..but he is still a dam good person..if you know him and havnt shit on him then he would do anything in the world for you...you people just dont have the balls to say anything about him to his face...and as for the drugs and stealin,,,almost everybody that lives in lauderdale county is a theaf...and does some type of drugs...and its not all jamie..so get a fuckin life and keep ur nose out of his...
I live in Lauderdale County, I'm not a thief and I don't do drugs. Some of us actually think having a job and paying for what we get is better than stealing it from somebody else.
daughter

United States

#17 Oct 27, 2012
thats my dad && i donjt appreciate him being in the spotlight like that! sooo, uhmm mind yalls own business!:) thank you.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#18 Oct 27, 2012
daughter wrote:
thats my dad && i donjt appreciate him being in the spotlight like that! sooo, uhmm mind yalls own business!:) thank you.
Blame yourself for bringing this thread up again.
Close relative

Jackson, TN

#19 Oct 28, 2012
I'm glad this post was brought up again. Lets give an update on him. He is now drug free. As well is Michelle. He has held a really good job for almost a year. The best part is that he is now away from Ripley! I encourage everyone to get away from that shithole and change your life as he did.
agreed

United States

#20 Oct 28, 2012
Close relative wrote:
I'm glad this post was brought up again. Lets give an update on him. He is now drug free. As well is Michelle. He has held a really good job for almost a year. The best part is that he is now away from Ripley! I encourage everyone to get away from that shithole and change your life as he did.
everyone has good in them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,141
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 6 hr Intrepid Surfer 396
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 7 hr Intrepid Surfer 10,902
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) Tue Alex Nicole 7,306
victims and survivors of school bullying in lau... (Mar '11) Tue Really now 83
Pain Management Doctor Mon guest 14
Hillary 2016 Aug 28 WTH 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages