Big Pimped out Cars with 24's

Big Pimped out Cars with 24's

Posted in the Ripley Forum

Since: Sep 10

Brownsville, TN

#1 Sep 7, 2010
Did you all see the awesome cars that were around town yesterday? Some of these cars must have taken a lot of work and time to make look so awesome as they do. I think they need to park all of them around the square so we can drive by and have a look see at them all. Just fabulous is all I have to say about them.
well duh

Ripley, TN

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Were they better than the Laffy Taffy car rolling around Ripley, or the Mountain Dew car?

Brownsville, TN

#3 Sep 9, 2010
There were too many to count just awesome cars of every type.
what a crock

Ripley, TN

#4 Sep 9, 2010
yourbusinessorsomebodys wrote:
Did you all see the awesome cars that were around town yesterday? Some of these cars must have taken a lot of work and time to make look so awesome as they do. I think they need to park all of them around the square so we can drive by and have a look see at them all. Just fabulous is all I have to say about them.
We SEE AND HEAR them PLENTY already. No thanks. Who bankrolls these tricked out car jobs?
Laffy

Ripley, TN

#5 Sep 9, 2010
When you see a 800.00 car wit 3,000.00 worth of rims who does yous thinks is driving them?

Laffy Taffy-we are laughing alright!!!

Brownsville, TN

#6 Sep 9, 2010
But, don't you see that they are more than 800 dollar cars? With those beautiful paint jobs and yeah the 3k worth of tires and rims they still put a lot of work into them. By the time they are done restoring them, they turn into a twenty thousand dollar car, they redo more than just the exterior's of these cars they redo the chassis and the interiors also with high tech equipment meant for showcasing that magnificent piece of work.
Laffy

Ripley, TN

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Bull Sh!t those ragged pieces of junk won't be worth 20 thousand if you put them all togeather.lol
fizz

Ripley, TN

#8 Sep 9, 2010
I see these fine motor cars every time I go to town,that is after 11.am for some reason I don't see them early in the morning, wonder why,but back to the fine automobiles that I see when I go to town,I bet the tools in the trunk that they use to work on them are worth more than the cars.J C White gives top money for vehicles like those.

Brownsville, TN

#9 Sep 10, 2010
Laffy do you or have you ever worked on one of these works of art? Have you asked the owners of these automobiles how much money they have in them? Take some time and do some research you will find how much money is invested into these types of cars.
what a crock

Ripley, TN

#10 Sep 10, 2010
works of art? Yeah right...

all I hear is loud music with a curse word boomed out every other word..

yeah, 50- cent is really art

Brownsville, TN

#11 Sep 10, 2010
We're not talking about the music the boom. We're talking about the vehicle themselves.
fizz

Ripley, TN

#12 Sep 10, 2010
Hutcherson and White will buy these fine motorcars.
lol

Ripley, TN

#13 Sep 14, 2010
This is some funny shit, You think these cars are nice? I laugh everytime I see them.. Pieces of junk with big wheels and paint job. You wanna see a real car? Check out the people that have Mustangs/Cameros with 500 HP and restored body and motor or hell a freaking honda accord is better the the shit rolling around here. Anyone who takes a fucking crown vic or whatever the hell they buy from a junk yard and put all this ghetto shit in them should be sent back to ... Well, U figure it out.
Just Saying

Chester, SC

#14 Sep 15, 2010
lol wrote:
This is some funny shit, You think these cars are nice? I laugh everytime I see them.. Pieces of junk with big wheels and paint job. You wanna see a real car? Check out the people that have Mustangs/Cameros with 500 HP and restored body and motor or hell a freaking honda accord is better the the shit rolling around here. Anyone who takes a fucking crown vic or whatever the hell they buy from a junk yard and put all this ghetto shit in them should be sent back to ... Well, U figure it out.
Love IT!!! YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUTTA MY MOUTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 10,882
Pain Management Doctor 6 hr guest 14
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 7 hr Perrie Winkle 1,133
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 9 hr Intrepid Surfer 386
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) 11 hr Alex Nicole 7,301
victims and survivors of school bullying in lau... (Mar '11) 20 hr hobo 82
Hillary 2016 Aug 28 WTH 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages