First Prev
of 2
Next Last
christy
#1 Jan 3, 2013
why is it that all men wont is sex?they dont wont to have a relationship with the women just sex and thats all they talk about sex sex sex,what happen to dating and having a relationship?
yup

Ripley, TN

#2 Jan 4, 2013
women all she wants is to spend mans money that he works hard for
Guest 66

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2013
I don't want no man's money. I make my owe! But if i was in a relationship, i think it is a 50/50 thing on everything. Sorry that made me a little upset & am off the true question.
All they want is sex.....i have been down that road b 4 & understand where ur coming from. There r some low down men out there that will make u think they want more but sex is really what the mean. It is best 2 take ot slow & date & just try 2 figure them out. There is 2 much out there 2 catch that even the doctors can't get rid of. And just another fyi: married men will lie about not being married, so say they have been separated & gonna get a divorce. They r the worse!!!!
not all guys

Whitewater, WI

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Not all men want sex. There are afew of us good guys left in the world, guys tend not to show their feeling as much as you ladies, me for one can care less about sex, and i got a girlfriend. That will back me up on that. But ill give you prime example. I was 19 she was 16( she lied about her age) well we ended up sleeping with each , she was a virgin. Well needless to say things did not work out at that time, we lost touch soon after that, i never got a chance to tell her how i felt..... 19 years later we found eachother on facebook, i seized the moment and told her i was in love with her back then and felt she was my the one that got away, after a year of talking on the computer. And on the phone we deciced to meet just as friends, had a wonderful dinner and i drove back to tn from paducha ky and once a week we would have dinner , no sex involved, we took the time to get to know each other, 2 years later we are living in ky, expcting our first child with eachother, planning on getting married etc etc ... so dont rush things slow and steady, if he cant wait till your ready to take it to the next level then e is not for you
woman

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Christy and guest 66, Not all men want sex. There are some who really want a relationship, but one thing they don't want is an easy woman! Men love the chase!!! NEVER EVER sleep with a man right off the bat. Because if you do, he will lose interest and the chase is OVER. Slow and steady is the key. There are too many women these days who are too quick to give up the poonani and then they wonder why he stopped calling! Not accusing you of anything, just giving a fellow sister some useful advise. I dated a man last year and after the third date, he started hounding me for sex. I showed him the door...FAST! If he can't wait a while, tell that loser to TAKE A WALK!!!
woman

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Yup, NO! That's not what we want! You sound like one of these cheap misogynystic losers that would use a woman in a heartbeat than throw her away as soon as you get your rocks off! You are the type of guy women should avoid like a cancer!!!
somebody

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Jan 4, 2013
dont mess with married men and you would not have that problem,b ch
Skipper

Ripley, TN

#8 Jan 4, 2013
All men are not just interested in sex. Too many women use that as an excuse to explain their failed relationships. A lot of men, especially as they get older & more mature, are just looking for a loving companion- somebody who they can talk to, watch TV, go to a movie. Sex isn't everything, except maybe for young boys who are having their hormones rage 24/7. And we've got too many girls who will drop their panties in a moments notice, and those are the ones who end up pregnant and on TennCare and have their lives ruined at a young age.
Use to be RAW fan

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2013
not all guys wrote:
Not all men want sex. There
are afew of us good guys left in the world, guys tend not to show their feeling as much as you ladies, me for one can care less about sex, and i got a girlfriend. That will back me up on that. But ill give you prime example. I was 19 she was 16( she lied about her age) well we ended up sleeping with each , she was a virgin. Well needless to say things did not work out at that time, we lost touch soon after that, i never got a chance to tell her how i felt..... 19 years later we found eachother on facebook, i seized the moment and told her i was in love with her back then and felt she was my the one that got away, after a year of talking on the computer. And on the phone we deciced to meet just as friends, had a wonderful dinner and i drove back to tn from paducha ky and once a week we would have dinner , no sex involved, we took the time to get to know each other, 2 years later we are living in ky, expcting our first child with eachother, planning on getting married etc etc ... so dont rush things slow and steady, if he cant wait till your ready to take it to the next level then e is not for you
Thats awezome
Guest 66

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2013
somebody wrote:
dont mess with married men and you would not have that problem,b ch
Didn't mess around with any married men. I was saying that some married men will lie about being married. They don't wear a wedding ring! What i am saying was watch out don't rush n 2 nothing with any man until u find out about him!
Guest 66

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Jan 5, 2013
woman wrote:
Christy and guest 66, Not all men want sex. There are some who really want a relationship, but one thing they don't want is an easy woman! Men love the chase!!! NEVER EVER sleep with a man right off the bat. Because if you do, he will lose interest and the chase is OVER. Slow and steady is the key. There are too many women these days who are too quick to give up the poonani and then they wonder why he stopped calling! Not accusing you of anything, just giving a fellow sister some useful advise. I dated a man last year and after the third date, he started hounding me for sex. I showed him the door...FAST! If he can't wait a while, tell that loser to TAKE A WALK!!!
I agree with u & i am not giving up nothing fast! Learned that lesson when i was young. Now they have 2 wait or just like u say take a walk.
yup

Ripley, TN

#12 Jan 5, 2013
what about a BJ
woman

United States

#13 Jan 5, 2013
yup wrote:
what about a BJ
Let me think about that one for a minute...Uh...NO! Same goes for that too, Make him WAIT FOR IT!!!
CheesusRiced

Beverly Hills, CA

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Well...Judging by your literacy skills, there's not much else besides sex that you would be good at.
Examples: christy:'Want' all men 'want' is sex. There's an 'a' in there, not an 'o.'
yup: "women all she wants is to spend mans money that he works hard for" Your lack of articles, punctuation and capitalization should speak for itself.
Guest66: "I don't want no man's money. I make my owe! But if i was in" Lets start with applauding your use of punctuation and capitalization, then frown profusely upon your double negatives, and misuse of the word 'owe.' You either 'pay what you owe,' or you 'make your own.'
Use to be RAW fan: Lets go ahead and start with your username and ignore your butchering of the word 'awesome.' "Used" to be raw fan. "Use" would imply it to be a label on something to designate it as something to use to become a raw fan.
Guest66: Again, you have disappointed me. " n 2 nothing with any man until u" Do you not have a full keyboard? Are you just leaning over your computer and flopping your sagging tits around on your keyboard until a barely legible assimilation of characters is posted? "YOU" "TOO" "TO" "IN" The previous should be heeded heavily.

You know what? Screw you guys. I'm going to Hollywood tonight and having drinks with someone famous, you guys keep on keepin' on.
yup

Ripley, TN

#16 Jan 6, 2013
i want a BJ will pay for it
Guest 66

Shepherdsville, KY

#17 Jan 6, 2013
CheesusRiced wrote:
Well...Judging by your literacy skills, there's not much else besides sex that you would be good at.
Examples: christy:'Want' all men 'want' is sex. There's an 'a' in there, not an 'o.'
yup: "women all she wants is to spend mans money that he works hard for" Your lack of articles, punctuation and capitalization should speak for itself.
Guest66: "I don't want no man's money. I make my owe! But if i was in" Lets start with applauding your use of punctuation and capitalization, then frown profusely upon your double negatives, and misuse of the word 'owe.' You either 'pay what you owe,' or you 'make your own.'
Use to be RAW fan: Lets go ahead and start with your username and ignore your butchering of the word 'awesome.' "Used" to be raw fan. "Use" would imply it to be a label on something to designate it as something to use to become a raw fan.
Guest66: Again, you have disappointed me. " n 2 nothing with any man until u" Do you not have a full keyboard? Are you just leaning over your computer and flopping your sagging tits around on your keyboard until a barely legible assimilation of characters is posted? "YOU" "TOO" "TO" "IN" The previous should be heeded heavily.
You know what? Screw you guys. I'm going to Hollywood tonight and having drinks with someone famous, you guys keep on keepin' on.
Who the hell r u.....the teacher? Do not worry your head about how i right or if i decide to use the letter "u" for the word you! U go to wherever & do whatever with your make believe famous friend! If you have a life like that then why r u on here correcting anyone? Seems like u would b 2 busy 4 us little folks.
Guest 66

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Sorry right should b write! Let me correct b 4 the teacher corrects me.
Guest 66

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Jan 6, 2013
By the way CheesusRiced or i should say teacher. U r off the subject! And we wonder y there is another discussion on topix about why r people so negative?
CheesusRiced

Beverly Hills, CA

#20 Jan 7, 2013
In lieu of an intelligent response.
http://i46.tinypic.com/1j40tg.jpg
one who knows

United States

#21 Jan 7, 2013
CheesusRiced wrote:
In lieu of an intelligent response.
http://i46.tinypic.com/1j40tg.jpg
That's a pretty cool strip there, Cheez. lol I liked it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Lumpkin of H H Hudson Funeral Home 4 hr Jem 2
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 23 hr Princess Hey 14,185
Pain Management Doctor (May '15) Dec 9 Retro 17
is this the end of Hilliard farm (Nov '16) Dec 8 Guest 3
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) Dec 8 Princess Hey 2,306
car accident on Hwy 51 S. (Sep '10) Dec 8 Ree 55
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) Dec 7 cathouse cowboy 8,096

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance