best looking girls that came out of r...
Jeanie

United States

#44 Jan 7, 2010
DeAndrea Kinley
Ballin Bro

Cincinnati, OH

#45 Jan 27, 2010
I havent been in town in a while i graduated in 2006 but when i was Kayla Gleason and Randell where the hottest B***hes walkin
they are

Glen Head, NY

#46 Jan 27, 2010
Brittany morgan, megan gast, lakin westgerdes, ashley rice, stephanie, heflin, lauren lang, randell ray, kayla gleason, michelle spiller, christian meyers, laura wright, courtney schuman.

From what i remember these were the best lookinf. No particular order. But they all fine as hell.
LALA

United States

#47 Jan 28, 2010
yep wrote:
well she went to ripley school...she isnt sexy or nothing, but shes pretty...heather hayes.....shes not sexy, but pretty
i saw her sister the other day Holly and daaaaamn. she wasn't pretty in high school but she sure is freakin hot now!
Been gone for to long

London, KY

#48 Feb 8, 2010
Christian Meyers and Brittany Morgan by far are the sexiest girls i have ever seen from Ripley!
Lemonheads

Morehead, KY

#49 Feb 9, 2010
I b likin them thick ol girls wit those pretty faces. Ripleys where its at on all dat.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#50 Feb 10, 2010
nope me and my sister brittany are the most georgous females god EVER created
haha

Urbana, OH

#51 Feb 10, 2010
the only lacy i ever remember was that one skank..last i heard she had a couple kids and was a crack head!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#52 Feb 10, 2010
haha wrote:
the only lacy i ever remember was that one skank..last i heard she had a couple kids and was a crack head!
haha bitch dont hate i am lacy shelton i am one of the most georgous things god created...i do have two babies, but the only drug ive ever did is cigarettes alcohol and marijuana but i aint smoke weed since i had my kids and my son is 5 so about 6 years. maybe u needa recheck ya facts..never ever have or would do drugs other than weed...but im good and sexy bitch...dont hate
xmarksit

United States

#53 Feb 17, 2010
jessica hornsby
graduate

Dayton, OH

#54 Mar 1, 2010
By far one of the prettiest girls from Ripley is Jean Ellen Patrick.
hairdresser

Urbana, OH

#55 Mar 1, 2010
Jeanie wrote:
Lyna Kelley
i went to beauty school with lyna she is a sweet girl and yes she is beautiful
mike

Muskegon, MI

#56 Mar 15, 2010
Agreed, but dont forget elaine trapp
they are wrote:
Brittany morgan, megan gast, lakin westgerdes, ashley rice, stephanie, heflin, lauren lang, randell ray, kayla gleason, michelle spiller, christian meyers, laura wright, courtney schuman.
From what i remember these were the best lookinf. No particular order. But they all fine as hell.
sure of it

United States

#57 Mar 16, 2010
My mother she has done what the best wemon should like many of yours lets thank them for there beautiful acts they would feed our friends and us ,provide cloths and selter love admeration for our feats and a shouider for our tears and upholds us for our faults now thats really beautiful get on board with this see how many we can come up with and give thanks for what they have done for there own and if you didnt have one what they did for you when nobody else would mine was great and ill bet some of you can say the same.
Michael

Cincinnati, OH

#58 Mar 20, 2010
i think Rebecca knisley, Cortney humphries, Alex hessler, Jean ellen patrick, and katie grey. they were all fine as hell
hottie

Valley Stream, NY

#59 Mar 23, 2010
Stephanie heflin hands down
Emily Souder

Dayton, OH

#60 Apr 8, 2010
Elaine Trapp, Paula Planck, Bethany Trapp - That's right, getting one in there for my beautiful sisters!:)
sluggers fan

Dayton, OH

#61 Apr 9, 2010
You should have included yourself to that list Emily!! ;)
Emily Souder

Dayton, OH

#62 Apr 9, 2010
awwww....Thanks sluggers fan! That's very sweet of you!:)

“tha only me”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#63 Apr 20, 2010
Emily Souder wrote:
awwww....Thanks sluggers fan! That's very sweet of you!:)
yes, master emily and her sisters r VERY beautiful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the new cop in Manchester 3 hr 420 friendly 10
Post Office Amber 4 hr unknown 1
anyone know a jeff spradling (Jul '10) 7 hr jeffsucks 10
Andy Bear 11 hr Yea 6
justice 16 hr Gary 5
News Tolle murder trial begins Fri loose lip 3
Becca Knisley Thu Elmer 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages