Katie Davis
sara

Sunbury, OH

#1 May 27, 2011
So katie Davis a heroin addict. Robbing her mom to support het habit! Wtf
Haha you junkie! Better watch your store Tara your daughter and Donnie might try to sell some ice cream to get something to put in their needle.
Wowza

Louisville, KY

#2 May 28, 2011
Thats harsh. I hate to hear that. I went to school with her and she seemed like a good person. Shows how much can change!
LAURA DAVIS

Englewood, OH

#3 May 29, 2011
sara wrote:
So katie Davis a heroin addict. Robbing her mom to support het habit! Wtf
Haha you junkie! Better watch your store Tara your daughter and Donnie might try to sell some ice cream to get something to put in their needle.
Okay so yeah Katie Davis or MY SISTER is doing the whole drug thing and is going through a tough time right now BUT idk who the fuck you think you are to get on this stupid ass website and post some shit about her. Haha you junkie? Really? It's so sad to go through something like this, to be strung out and make terrible decisions in your life when you had everything you could have ever ask for and on top of that you have got an entire family who loves you and your boyfriend of six years very much and would do anything in their power to help them both out and get them through this hard time. But I guess I personally am missing the part where all of this is funny? AND is that important to you to take the time out of your day to post a "topic" about not only someone in my family but my one and only sibling. Do you not think that their family members would hear of this and read what you've posted on the internet for the world to read? Or are you just an even bigger piece of shit and things like this is what you live for? I would LOVE to know what your real name is or if Sara is in fact your real name what your lastname is, maybe someday we could meet eachother so I can show you the love I have for this junkie and her boyfriend. Maybe then we will see who is still talking shit about people on the internet on "topix" that do not need to be addressed to everyone in brown county. Your obviously someone who is close to our family and knows your facts to say something about our family ran resturant and to also know my mothers name. And from your awesome post it also seems like you know from first hand experience about heroin and/or a drug habit since you seem to know so much about their habit. How about this!! You stop putting your nose where it DOES NOT belong, For Example: my families buisness!! and find another awesome topic to talk about. I would very much appreciate it. Glad we got this cleared up ;).
suckysucky

United States

#4 May 30, 2011
the katie davis from ripley or eastern? im pretty sure the one fromm eastern dont do drugs.
Oh my

United States

#5 Jun 7, 2011
Katie doesnt need you bashing her she needs love and support... Just what she's getting! It not easy having an addiction especially one like that! I hate to hear she is going through this, but knowing in ripley everyone has someone in their family that is addicted to something... That's not who we was raised, and I know thats not how Karie was raised... But when you grow up sometimes you make stupid decision.. We all know this... So instead of you bashing her... Look in the mirror and ask yourself if you or your family is any better... I'm sorry that you guys are going through a tough time Laura I know what it's like to have family addicted to something that makes you forget everything you ever learned! I will not bash her for anything... I support You for standing up and fighting for her now that's love! Never give up on her for things will get worse b4 they are better! I'm sorry and will say a prayer for you guys to overcome the situation!

I'm not perfect never claimed to be... But IT'S NOT OUR PLACE TO JUDGE!!!
Oh my

United States

#6 Jun 7, 2011
Katie**** I mean!
Clint

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2011
Oh my wrote:
Katie**** I mean!
Is this the Katie that use to work at snappers. If so I thought a lot of her. Sorry to hear this.
tttt

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jun 8, 2011
i always wanted to bang her
Ugh

Westfield, MA

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Katie and her bf Jesse are both junkies and hope they clean up their act for the baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelly bradford Tue Soso 5
Cleanup and maintenance Mon pissed off 1
Crystal Adkins Jul 24 What 3
Citizens Jul 23 CitizenX 1
Aberdeen police Jul 19 Truth 3
Klein MacFarland Jul 16 Kathy 1
Boat Club Jul 16 All eyes 13

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance