What the f*ck happened to Nastybritches?

Posted in the Ripley Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lo life hoe dats me

Dayton, OH

#1 Jul 25, 2010
This b*tch still love posting on peoples pages and making up crazy stories about them...why dont she use the name anymore? B*tch post on everybody's shit except the big foot sightings?????LMFAO!!!!!!!Blah ahahahaha!
confused

Malvern, PA

#2 Jul 26, 2010
who u talkin bout?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 26, 2010
She thinks we don't know its her.
she still here

Englewood, OH

#4 Jul 26, 2010
You know that good for nothing bitch still here,... noone is getting fooled .. she under a differet name tho.. she has no life so you know she still using topix as her escape from reality. She must not understand that soap operas are still on daytime tv.
I miss U

Dayton, OH

#5 Jul 31, 2010
wish she was on here to see all the drug deaths this year so far so she'd know she hit the nail on the head with her "RIPLEY, LAND OF THE CRACKHEAD DEAD." i think her time on here served it's purpose...she kicked more azzes with the truth than anybody i've ever seen and i miss her.
lol

Fairfield, OH

#6 Jul 31, 2010
I miss U wrote:
wish she was on here to see all the drug deaths this year so far so she'd know she hit the nail on the head with her "RIPLEY, LAND OF THE CRACKHEAD DEAD." i think her time on here served it's purpose...she kicked more azzes with the truth than anybody i've ever seen and i miss her.
what up shitty britches!!!!!!!!!! we know this is u u u u !!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#7 Jul 31, 2010
Very little of what she said was remotely true.
Tonya H

Dayton, OH

#8 Aug 1, 2010
she still here wrote:
You know that good for nothing bitch still here,... noone is getting fooled .. she under a differet name tho.. she has no life so you know she still using topix as her escape from reality. She must not understand that soap operas are still on daytime tv.
she has no life and YOU are the one on here posting crap about her...seems more like YOU are the one with no life and all worried bout what she is doing. you don't have anything else to do but sweat her paranoid bytch. YOU are the one on here posting under different names and nobody gives a shyt about your personal hang ups. you're that fat jealous bytch Courtaney Watson cause you and that idiot Jeannie are the only two ignorant no life skanks she put in their place hands down!!! Get the f**k over it fat hore!!! try as you may, you won't be getting up in her business. just like someone else said, her time on here served it's purpose and then some.
Tonya H

Dayton, OH

#9 Aug 1, 2010
lo life hoe dats me wrote:
This b*tch still love posting on peoples pages and making up crazy stories about them...why dont she use the name anymore? B*tch post on everybody's shit except the big foot sightings?????LMFAO!!!!!!!Blah ahahahaha!
why don't you use your name stupid hor! Glad she got under your hor azz skin so deep you gotta try and bring shyt up months after the fact fat Courtaney Watson skank. you paid to have her personal forum taken down after she plowed over your fat azz on here but you're so bored and lifeless you gotta try and bring shyt up hoping she'll come back. ain't none of your business fat hor what she's doing or who she's doing it with crazy bytch!
Tonya H

Dayton, OH

#10 Aug 1, 2010
P Jeanie wrote:
Very little of what she said was remotely true.
And NOTHING you say is remotely true atheist couch potato welfare psycho bytch but I see you're all worried about her - she mowed your stupid azz over on here too!!! what'd she used to say...LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 1, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>what up shitty britches!!!!!!!!!! we know this is u u u u !!!!!!!!!!
thats wat im thinkin lol
Tonya H

Dayton, OH

#12 Aug 1, 2010
Lacy Shelton Bytch wrote:
<quoted text>
thats wat im thinkin lol
hahaha...that's really funny since you don't have a freakin clue who she is monkey dyck suckin skank.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 1, 2010
Tonya H wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha...that's really funny since you don't have a freakin clue who she is monkey dyck suckin skank.
and im sure ur sugar britches...ur so dumb and lame...u was tha one talkin shyt bout my cousin too...better back up bytch
lmao

Fairborn, OH

#14 Aug 1, 2010
Tonya H wrote:
<quoted text>
And NOTHING you say is remotely true atheist couch potato welfare psycho bytch but I see you're all worried about her - she mowed your stupid azz over on here too!!! what'd she used to say...LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!
We all know this is not Tonya...like she has time to do all this. This is no one but Regina takin her daughters sister in laws idenity..lol..I will have to tell Tonya what Suga is doin!!!!!

Location hidden

#15 Aug 1, 2010
Tonya H wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then, it's not true that I'm an atheist, psycho, or on welfare, since I'm the one who said all that in the first place. And she had me on welfare long before I actually was.
Tony H

Dayton, OH

#17 Aug 2, 2010
Lacy Shelton Bytch wrote:
<quoted text>
and im sure ur sugar britches...ur so dumb and lame...u was tha one talkin shyt bout my cousin too...better back up bytch
and you're a fu**in monkey dyck suckin hor and your cousin Meghan Day and Amanda Vaugh are theiven, child abusing pillhors - now what monkey dyck suckin hor??? i'll be backin up, right in your skank azz face with my fist bytch. i talked to that pillhor Meghan in jail and i haven't seen her since she got out, yet...but I will.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 2, 2010
Tony H wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're a fu**in monkey dyck suckin hor and your cousin Meghan Day and Amanda Vaugh are theiven, child abusing pillhors - now what monkey dyck suckin hor??? i'll be backin up, right in your skank azz face with my fist bytch. i talked to that pillhor Meghan in jail and i haven't seen her since she got out, yet...but I will.
aww yeah dont let me forget i got ppl in price hill, if u do live in middle town give me ur # and ill come see u
Amanda

Dayton, OH

#20 Aug 2, 2010
Tony H wrote:
<quoted text>
\
first off retard get my muthafu kin name right its AMANDA VAUGHN!!
so when did i become a thief cuz thats news to me...i aint never stole shit n i sure the fuk dont mess with no pills so before u go runnin ur mouth bout me be sure u got ur facts straight thats y i dont even be in ripley cuz i aint tryin to deal with no lames like u!!!
Amanda

Dayton, OH

#21 Aug 2, 2010
and as for u seeing my sister thats a joke go head n see u kno where she stay i bet u aint gonna do nothing but get laughed at when u get ur ass whooped mmm y ya'll lame like this? shit do something productive with ur lifes get off this lame ass site get a job a hobby a past time shit get something cuz aint nobody stunntin u
Tonya H

Dayton, OH

#22 Aug 2, 2010
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>\
first off retard get my muthafu kin name right its AMANDA VAUGHN!!
so when did i become a thief cuz thats news to me...i aint never stole shit n i sure the fuk dont mess with no pills so before u go runnin ur mouth bout me be sure u got ur facts straight thats y i dont even be in ripley cuz i aint tryin to deal with no lames like u!!!
strunk, day, vaughn, hor are all your muthafu kin names and you did time for sellin dope and you are a theif like your sister and thats y u dont even be in ripley cuz you are a theif and got caught sellin dope...now, thats lame. stay all the way in maysville and be lonely while yo man stays in prison hahahahahahahah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 51 min 18WheelsNoBrainCells 31,059
Deliah Allen 7 hr Mad man 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Vic 231
Boat Club (Feb '10) 9 hr Visitor 17
barbour and lang (May '10) Thu Lol 45
zach grayson (Mar '10) Thu mother of zach 19
MLSD discusses properties with mayor Thu New Idea 1
•••
•••
•••

Ripley Jobs

•••
•••