Nikki's Baby Daddy
Snap Crackle Pop

Dayton, OH

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Unfortuante for him to have you waste all your time like you have on me. Poof! I'll tell you won thing thow.....you talking about my grandson the way you have, Brucie's gonna wish he only had crippled hands because both of his are gonna get mangled like a mofo and every time a finger gets snapped, he'll be reminded that it's from his daddy!
Delusionaldumazz

Maysville, KY

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Afain with the jib jabb jibberish bullshyt !! Wrf u talkin about ?! YOU one the all mangled and drawn up old lady ! What are you gonna really do ??! Lmsao !! They got ya fired up , eh ??! Can dish it out ?? But eating your NaSty words don't taste so great huh butch azz Bytch !!before you start running that's coycksuyck again , y don't you get a new line bitch ! Copy and paste some of that funny asz shyt that you paid to have deleted because they shut your dopewhoredycksuckrr up !! Didn't know what else to do but copy and paste your very best shyt huh Bytch ??! Hahaa! She out does you in every way ., shape ., form possible Bytch !! To even think you could win a war of words was a sad underestimate on your part Bytch !you can only copy and padre do much before people catch on huh Bytch !!? And when you get shyt down & shut up you want to remove ., delete .., & start over Bytch ??! Hagagaaaha ! We all lol at your beady eyed .., fat jawed ., balding headed bytchass pussface !! Fyuck you and your big brucie too Bytch !! To even think Anyone would flatter your ass with a friend request Bytch is .. By far .., The best you have come up with yet !!!
Orphanage

Dayton, OH

#3 Apr 28, 2012
Delusionaldumazz wrote:
Afain with the jib jabb jibberish bullshyt !! Wrf u talkin about ?! YOU one the all mangled and drawn up old lady ! What are you gonna really do ??! Lmsao !! They got ya fired up , eh ??! Can dish it out ?? But eating your NaSty words don't taste so great huh butch azz Bytch !!before you start running that's coycksuyck again , y don't you get a new line bitch ! Copy and paste some of that funny asz shyt that you paid to have deleted because they shut your dopewhoredycksuckrr up !! Didn't know what else to do but copy and paste your very best shyt huh Bytch ??! Hahaa! She out does you in every way ., shape ., form possible Bytch !! To even think you could win a war of words was a sad underestimate on your part Bytch !you can only copy and padre do much before people catch on huh Bytch !!? And when you get shyt down & shut up you want to remove ., delete .., & start over Bytch ??! Hagagaaaha ! We all lol at your beady eyed .., fat jawed ., balding headed bytchass pussface !! Fyuck you and your big brucie too Bytch !! To even think Anyone would flatter your ass with a friend request Bytch is .. By far .., The best you have come up with yet !!!
I would guess that Dead DopeSuckingWhore Deadanna's drunken pillho mom Joanni Mullican had everything deleted - she can only swallow dope dealers giz for Klonnopin pills, not the truth, know what I mean Vern!
ummm

Maysville, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2012
OMG another f*cking copy and paste!!! Are u at a loss for words u OLD nasty b*tch???!!! I dont give a f*ck about nikkis baby daddy so post on and on in Dustins name and see if Im scared!!!! Ill say whatever I want just like u do u OLD stinkin b*tch... Illtalk about ur DEAD GRANDSON, Ill talk about ur dopedick sucking wh0re daughter!!! Ill talk about ur mangled, twisted up hands and mind!!!! YOU STINK B*TCH!!! Do better than a copy and paste if u expect to have a conversation with me u nothing a$$ old c*nt!!! I hate having a battle of wits with an unarmed person but I have a lil more time til I head out to my REAL LIFE. Where all my friends and family LOVE me!!! Where ur "goddamnmothafuckinman " LOVES ME!!!! Hahaha. hes not ur man anymore Regina!!! and never will be again!!!! Get on my level b*tch!!!U cant!!! Ull never be able to outdo me in any way!!!! Not on here!! Not in real life.. Not with words. not with a man!!! Never in any way shape or form. So give it up!!! Because when u have to copy and paste u pretty much have already lost!!!
Ruby Sue

Dayton, OH

#5 Apr 29, 2012
ummm wrote:
OMG another f*cking copy and paste!!! Are u at a loss for words u OLD nasty b*tch???!!! I dont give a f*ck about nikkis baby daddy so post on and on in Dustins name and see if Im scared!!!! Ill say whatever I want just like u do u OLD stinkin b*tch... Illtalk about ur DEAD GRANDSON, Ill talk about ur dopedick sucking wh0re daughter!!! Ill talk about ur mangled, twisted up hands and mind!!!! YOU STINK B*TCH!!! Do better than a copy and paste if u expect to have a conversation with me u nothing a$$ old c*nt!!! I hate having a battle of wits with an unarmed person but I have a lil more time til I head out to my REAL LIFE. Where all my friends and family LOVE me!!! Where ur "goddamnmothafuckinman " LOVES ME!!!! Hahaha. hes not ur man anymore Regina!!! and never will be again!!!! Get on my level b*tch!!!U cant!!! Ull never be able to outdo me in any way!!!! Not on here!! Not in real life.. Not with words. not with a man!!! Never in any way shape or form. So give it up!!! Because when u have to copy and paste u pretty much have already lost!!!
I taught your boyfriend that thing you like ;-)
fruit loop

Dayton, OH

#6 May 7, 2012
Ruby Sue wrote:
<quoted text>I taught your boyfriend that thing you like ;-)
Most people believe that mental disorders are rare and “happen to someone else." In fact, mental disorders are common and widespread. An estimated 54 million Americans suffer from some form of mental disorder in a given year.

Most families are not prepared to cope with learning their loved one has a mental illness. It can be physically and emotionally trying, and can make us feel vulnerable to the opinions and judgments of others.

If you think you or someone you know may have a mental or emotional problem, it is important to remember there is hope and help.
ummm LIVING BETTER

Maysville, KY

#7 May 8, 2012
Dustin doesnt love u Regina,, or even like u. He doesnt consider u family or even a friend. He loves Donna, Tonya and Johnny and he uses u for the lil bit of money u send him out of ur crazy check. When he gets out hes not going to "be with u" or be around u once he gets all he can from u. He will want new clothes and new shoes and all that stuff anyone wants when coming home. Might even need a place to stay for a couple nights but it wont last long and he will be right back with that other girl in Ripley and PLEASE dont pretend u dont know who she is. Shes too good of a person to p[ut her name on this site so I wont,,, but u know he loves her and his FAMILY that u are not a part of. Broken heart at 70!! I cant imagine how ull ever recover!! QUICK u better bash some more young, pretty women.. they are always in ur way, huh??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
voting 4 council 8 hr dumbkunt 7
Susie Skinner RULH Principal (Oct '15) 11 hr Trash queen 11
Police camras !! Fri Cashflow 14
Erica Bennington Fri Ericka 8
Stivers Fri Help 2
When is gaffin appeal May 25 Shawn 13
Aberdeen police May 23 Know it all 2

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance