Ripley Hoops Fan

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Im thinking we need a coaching change. Boys and girls always under achieve. Boys have had alot of talent over the years, and have had some success. But all the credit should go to the efforts put forth by the boys. They win to spite Kennedy. Girls teams have had some talent also, but lost to some sub par teams over the years. The SHL crown has eluded these girls for over two decades. That whole staff has ruined some good talent. Marty Adams would make a great head coach. Bring back Deanie Thompson for the girls. At least they played for him. Just my thoughts, what are yours?
yeeehaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

my observation issue that they are stuck on having the hometown boys do all of their coaching. This is fine by us because we never have to consider Ripley a threat when we play them. Lol!! Its not just basketball, bit your whole sports program stinks.
opinion

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

I think Kennedy is a hell of a coach and you are lucky to have him!
yeeehaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

I think we are lucky they have him. Ripley is a bunch of posers. Lol. Replica of their coach.
pouytrewq

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Coach's Axiom #1: You can never make everyone happy.
Jayson

Ridgewood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

Kennedy is cool but that faat a$$ colemans sux a$$ as a coach. He got a good group now but dey wont win.
Ravye Williams

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

Coach Kennedy is a hell of a coach and i would know because i play for him!! We dont lose because of him...Hes not on the court making us make bad decisions its up to us to go out there and get it taken care of! But i will let you know this we are a good team and none of you are goin to mess that up by hating on our coach because we dont do something right!!! Its pretty bad when you have adults that are too immature to say anything to his or our faces but you can come on here and hide your name and talk shit about anyone and everything even though you have no clue of what you are talking about but its whatever!!!
Choirgirl

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

Well said Ravye.
big fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

Ravye.. u Don't need to suck up to the coach. U will get your playing time. Everyone knows Kennedy is scared to death of your family.
Choirgirl

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

Get a life big fan! Ravye plays because he's a good player and deserves playing time.
doh doh duh

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Ripley Hoops Fan wrote:
Im thinking we need a coaching change. Boys and girls always under achieve. Boys have had alot of talent over the years, and have had some success. But all the credit should go to the efforts put forth by the boys. They win to spite Kennedy. Girls teams have had some talent also, but lost to some sub par teams over the years. The SHL crown has eluded these girls for over two decades. That whole staff has ruined some good talent. Marty Adams would make a great head coach. Bring back Deanie Thompson for the girls. At least they played for him. Just my thoughts, what are yours?
Why not just bring back Jerry Davis? just joking. There is always Chris Coleman or Jeff Davis???
Pleeeeeeeze

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Chrs Coleman Sucks! ask any parent that uderstands basketball. HE would be a horrible replacement.
Pleeeeeeeze

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

He has some support by the parents that are kissing hiney for their daughters playing time. Marty Adams would be perfect for coaching the girls. Perfect temperment and dimeanor.
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

I am going to say this because i have had some experience with Coach Kennedy coaching my son . I am NOT going to say when or my sons name but , He is a GREAT Coach and he DOES care about his boy , yes he wants them to win but he also wants them to have fun , I went through alot with my son and his injuries and he would make sure he is ok and if we ever needed anything he was right there helping with any situation that we were in , and as far as Coach Coleman , yeah he throws his fits but he only does that when them stubborn boys that think they know it all does not listen to what he is trying to ask them to do. so you must be upset because your kid either wasnt good enough to play or just had a mind of his own andthought he knew the game better than the coaches . I have heard BOTH coaches tell them we want this win but the main thing is to have fun , just get the job done , but they BOTH care about these kids
Ravye Williams

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

big fan wrote:
Ravye.. u Don't need to suck up to the coach. U will get your playing time. Everyone knows Kennedy is scared to death of your family.
Haha i know i dont need to suck ass because i earn my playing time!! But dont run your mouth about a man you know nothing about! It doesnt matter who our coach is if your kid doesnt get in or doesnt get the ball as much as you want then you are goin to hate them! I have been around! Dont run your mouth about somebody you dont know or than from RIPLEYS BASKETBALL COACH!
mindy armour

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

oh myy people ..... this is stupid... ravye dont kiss ass and you all just need to stop talking shit about good people... all these guys are good people. they may all coach different but they are good people. everyone has different opinions and people will never agree on the same thing. no i dont agree with how kennedy coaches but talking shit about him on here isnt going to change anything. then coach coleman is isnt a bad coach at all varsity is winning and i personally no that those girls put a hell of a lot of work into it at practice and coach helps them and pushes them to do their best. you can have you opinions but respect others,and just grow the hell up.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Wow!!! Some of the parents need to act like parents and quit having temper tantrums!! I have never seen such a group of adults act like poor sports. You are such a great role model for your children!!!
to the top

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

i think they should fire all the basketball coachs in ripley schools we have had tons of talent over the years and not one coach has taken them to the top
Ravye Williams

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

haha Boys basketball record this year 10-1..Girls record 11-3..yeah they really dont know what they are doin..you people amuse me
NOT HAPPY

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Well Mindy how do you feel about your boyfriend Jay he has to sit on the bench all the time while Mr Ravye gets to play all the time no matter if he makes mistakes or not and not just him a few of the others.i know that Jay can play basketball i dont know what the deal is here.the boys on the bench should get a big hand for sitting there and not getting to play because it is not their fault. they do know how to play basketball.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of197
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ripley Discussions

Search the Ripley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 hr Old Guy 25,326
Should whites pay blacks for slavery? 10 hr himmy edwarto 26
filth (Sep '13) Wed himmy edwarto 18
capybara sighting on rankin hill!!! (Aug '10) Wed himmy edwarto 10
A good Woman Wed himmy edwarto 8
why do people get put on apedistol just because... Wed Gigi Holmes 8
the meeting place Apr 15 Pud 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ripley Jobs

•••