Vote them ALL out
WatchinU2

Dewittville, NY

#1 Feb 9, 2013
They suckered us this time,and remember voters they can only sign a tuition contract for 2 to 5 years..Thats gives you PLENTY of time to vote them ALL off the school board and bring our school back home where it belongs.Just bite your tongue in the meantime but dont EVER forget the dirty politics this current school board has placed upon us!
The real story

Canton, OH

#2 Feb 9, 2013
A very elderly Ripley community member lay dieing and he asked hospice if they could get Bob Bentley and Nancy Rowe to visit him before he passed. So both were contacted and agreed to visit. They asked, "We're honored you wanted us to be at your bedside, but we are a bit curious as to why". The elderly gentleman grabbed their hands and said ,"Chriest died between two liars and thieves and I wish to also".
happyripleyres

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
WatchinU2 wrote:
They suckered us this time,and remember voters they can only sign a tuition contract for 2 to 5 years..Thats gives you PLENTY of time to vote them ALL off the school board and bring our school back home where it belongs.Just bite your tongue in the meantime bu.t dont EVER forget the dirty politics this current school board has placed upon us!
How is a public vote dirty? I believe that is how a democracy works. Ripley education fail to provide you with civics 101?
WatchinU2

Westfield, NY

#4 Mar 5, 2013
bumpn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ripley town sewer system 6 min Derby 6
sign on corner of gale and route 20 2 hr Genius 7
over crowding 8 hr inquiring mind 9
New Dollar General store opening? (Jan '17) 8 hr Nanny 26
Mathew 7:1 Tue Word 2
bobbi webb Mon just saying 1
My ex wife Aug 15 ex wife 26

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance