Jamie Hall

United States

#73 Aug 30, 2012
I telling y'all something stay out of my bidness it ain't none of y'all bidness what happens to me y'all don't even know me so do me a favor worry about y'all own lifes and stay the of mine and if y'all can't respect that which y'all haven't then yes I get mad keep my name out of y'all mouth or if u men want to find out I knock my name outta ur mouth one at a time or all at once and u learn a little bit about Jamie hall then try me. That ain't a Threat that aint a Promise that's a well sealed Guarantee and I'll sign my name on it
just me

Ripley, MS

#74 Aug 31, 2012
no body said anything bad about you jamie only about the hoe you were with so i dont see why you are mad about that i could understand if you hadnt found out she was a hoe but you did so now you know the truth get over it and move on
Jamie Hall

United States

#75 Aug 31, 2012
just me wrote:
no body said anything bad about you jamie only about the hoe you were with so i dont see why you are mad about that i could understand if you hadnt found out she was a hoe but you did so now you know the truth get over it and move on
If u want to say shit like that put ur name on here or do u want my phone number
Anonymous

Ripley, MS

#76 Sep 1, 2012
Damn. I don't know any of you, but what I have read is a demise of a relationship. It wasn't a marriage, it was merely a woman curious about who she wants to spend the rest of her life with. I am not going to judge anyone. That is God's purpose. What I will do is inform all of you that I can relate to Jamie. He has a right to be angry. I too had a relationship with a girl and she cheated on me with a couple guys. No sex, but kissing and etc. We separated for a while and she was sexually active with this other guy. Well over time I realized I loved her and would never give up. I waited, their relationship didn't turn out to well and she realized I was the better man. I asked her to marry me, she said yes. I talked with her father and now we've been happily, faithfully, and honest to godly married for 15 years now. Leave the two in a relationship alone, let them work it out on their own. What you people are doing is tainting the pure foundation of love. I love you all my brothers and sisters. Please be true and faithfully to each other and don't interfere with others unless life depends on it. You never know what the future will bring, so leave it to yourself to find the true path. I wish you the best on your future Jamie. You still have a lot of time. Be patient. Good things will come to you.
theman
#77 Sep 1, 2012
why u mad jamie cause u was wrong r wht plz inliten us
Jamie Hall

United States

#78 Sep 3, 2012
Well I sayn stay the hell out my bidness
Jamie Hall

United States

#79 Sep 3, 2012
And why i'm mad is bc every damn one of y'all are noisey stupid coward summa bitches
Jamie Hall

United States

#80 Sep 3, 2012
And any questions comments and concerns come to my face and say
theman

United States

#81 Sep 5, 2012
I even heard her tellin someone she is gonna marry u Jamie. Fat boy r u gonna marry her?
Jamie Hall

Booneville, MS

#82 Sep 6, 2012
theman wrote:
I even heard her tellin someone she is gonna marry u Jamie. Fat boy r u gonna marry her?
Whats ur name
theman

Booneville, MS

#83 Sep 6, 2012
theman. Can u not read?
Jamie Hall

Booneville, MS

#84 Sep 6, 2012
theman needs to act like one not a female and put a fake name on a website and talk about people if u are a man act like one come to my face don't be a coward if u want me to meet u some where to say the shit u have said on here I will be glad to
theman

Booneville, MS

#85 Sep 6, 2012
Okay Jamie. My real name is I B. I B F*CKING YO HO!
Jamie Hall

United States

#86 Sep 6, 2012
Fake name for a fake man I understand when u grow a pair of what god was supposed to give u then come talk to me and for the time Be'n don't wrinkle ur skirt
theman
#87 Sep 7, 2012
i allready got u number u dum fat f uck
Jamie Hall

United States

#88 Sep 8, 2012
Call me then
Southern Babe
#91 Sep 17, 2012
y r u letting that nasty trash hoe do you over again? r u that desperately n love with a slut
Fanky

Water Valley, MS

#92 Sep 17, 2012
I know this girl. She takes it up the poop hole and then sucks it after you pull it out. She is reakin' awesome!
kissarmy

United States

#93 Oct 10, 2012
Lmao my kinda gurl!

Since: Jul 12

Corinth, MS

#94 Oct 10, 2012
Yall are GROSS AND DESPERATE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Achieving Men (Apr '15) 6 min Terri 53
iso fwb 1 hr Cleatus 10
cody presley 5 hr senileoldman 1
county road 822 18 hr davey timez 6
Videos 19 hr Brandon 1
truck wreck Fri Porch Honkey 6
Camille Easter/Camille Hurt (Aug '16) Fri Sheena 15

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance