Dollie
#23 Aug 12, 2012
I wasnt tryin to bring the kids in it, I was talking about her, but ill go ahead n be the man n apologize for even bringin them up. U can go ahead n take up for her all you want but Jamie is young and he dont need to be drug down this road with her bc hes goin to get hurt. You need to go talk to your cousin n have her start makin grown up decisions bc what shes doin is actin like some wild child hooligan in heat. n its true jamies only guna be one of many waitin in line for a dna test. I know she your cousin n u dont want nobody talkin ab her but hell we tryin to look out for Jamie, hes only 19 n got his whole life ahead of him n he dont need her ruinin it
Jamie hall

United States

#24 Aug 12, 2012
How in the hell do y'all know wat is good for me any summa bitch that wants to know about me I meet u some where or if u would put ur damn real name on here I would prob know you u damn cowards
Jamie hall

United States

#25 Aug 12, 2012
Stay out of other peoples bidness and worry about your own damn bidness and u might have a better life

Since: Jul 12

Ripley, MS

#26 Aug 12, 2012
yes she is my cousin..no we are not close but shes grown. jamie apparently wants to be with her so let them be together!
theman

United States

#30 Aug 13, 2012
he knows the truth now bet hes thinking what kinda ho have i done got if not he should b and ur the cuz u need to b trying to talk some sence in to libby bout bing a ho
Jamie hall

Booneville, MS

#31 Aug 13, 2012
theman wrote:
he knows the truth now bet hes thinking what kinda ho have i done got if not he should b and ur the cuz u need to b trying to talk some sence in to libby bout bing a ho
Who r u a dumbass or just a person who has no life or both

Corinth, MS

#32 Aug 13, 2012
Libby is grown I dont live her life nor do i tell her what to do!! GROW UP AND GET OFF TOPIX WITH UR DRAMA
Southern Babe
#34 Aug 14, 2012
Oh everything said here is true and so much more. Jamie must not have any idea of what his girls really doin. Ive seen her with several guys in the last few weeks while shes been dating Jamie. Of course, like the guys have said some have been to work to see her, some work with her. Cant make a hoe a housewive, seen that from previous relationships.
Jamie hall

Booneville, MS

#35 Aug 14, 2012
Southern Babe wrote:
Oh everything said here is true and so much more. Jamie must not have any idea of what his girls really doin. Ive seen her with several guys in the last few weeks while shes been dating Jamie. Of course, like the guys have said some have been to work to see her, some work with her. Cant make a hoe a housewive, seen that from previous relationships.
So let me c u cant mind your own damn bidness I thought a whore like your self wouldnt have time to but into other folks bidness or are you just so unhappy with your own life u need to butt into someone's elses bottom line is you ain't a southern babe and stay the hell out of my life and find your own
theman

United States

#38 Aug 16, 2012
hey jamie can i ask u something why would everybody b lieing on her and there just looking out for u but ur to dumb to see it u got a whore so if thats wat u want go for but when u get hurt dont say a godam thing u got me fat boy
justwondering

Ripley, MS

#39 Aug 16, 2012
how can she clam she is pg if she has been cut tied and burnt???
Alyssa Velazquez
#40 Aug 16, 2012
You guys are still talking like you know this girl personally . You should be ashamed ..
theman
#41 Aug 16, 2012
justwondering wrote:
how can she clam she is pg if she has been cut tied and burnt???
How do u know if she was cut tied and burnt?
Jamie Hall

United States

#42 Aug 16, 2012
theman wrote:
hey jamie can i ask u something why would everybody b lieing on her and there just looking out for u but ur to dumb to see it u got a whore so if thats wat u want go for but when u get hurt dont say a godam thing u got me fat boy
You summa bi t ch I tell'n for this last da mn ed time if u want to talk shit or insult people put ur real name on here and let me know who you r and I'll be happy to come talk to u
Ashley
#44 Aug 17, 2012
I thought this mess about her bein preg was crazy too bc she was spose to have been fixed
Witness

United States

#45 Aug 17, 2012
I hope he don't end up like his dad he's a great kid
justwondering

Ripley, MS

#46 Aug 17, 2012
because i know her and a couple peopple she has been with (while she had been with jamie)
Dollie
#47 Aug 18, 2012
Tried to tell him but he thinks were all stupid and lyin on his ho. He thinks hes bein big and bad but aint nobody scared of him. hell nobody has even said anything about not liking him or doin anything to him but he wants to take up for that trash. He wants to call Southern Babe a whore and dont even know her and all she did was speak the truth like the rest of us n he dont even know who she is. But let him be stupid he'll see what were all sayin is true bc just this week she was with another dude

Corinth, MS

#48 Aug 18, 2012
big deal who she was seen with! live your life and let them live theirs!
Dollie
#49 Aug 18, 2012
Y dont u live urs then and stay off of topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coy Bennet Thu crispyhuge 11
Recovery (Mar '16) Thu Cop 8
Leeann jonson Thu stupid 3
Female on female Wed Holla 24
wyoming glissen Feb 19 Mindwho44 3
Ginger Feb 17 Matt Drudge 2
Annah goolsby Feb 16 Blahblah 3

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance