Jamie Hall

Perkinston, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Look I rather my name off this site I heard from my mother that my name and my girl friends name is on here if someone got a problem with me or wants to know about me come to my and ask or tell me u got a problem with me
Dollie

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

dude your girlfriend is a ho shes sleepin with atleast 5 other guys. one of them works with her. ask everyone she works with about all the other guys shes sleepin with while shes suppose to be your girlfriend. your young go find you a good girl cuz wat u got aint worth it. i can give you the names and numbers of the guys shes sleepin with if you dont believe me. shes got an std forreal
d main man

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Yo mane. U dont b knowing what his woman be doin. Stop tryin to start the shiz mane
Dollie

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Its not hard to know what shes doin when shes braggin to everybody about it. But that aint even it, Shes screwin a friend of mine, that she works with, and when I went to his house. yes she was there in his bedroom screwin him. So yea I know what she was doin not tryin to start anything just lettin him know what his woman is up to when he aint with her. Proof dont lie, ol boy got messages on his phone from her about how shes askin him do he wana and all kinds of shit

Since: Jul 12

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Libby is my cousin and I believe shes dating him! if you want to know what shes doing just ask her im pretty sure she will tell you. Have a great day and last but not least try to clean out from your own door step before you go and try to clean out someone elses. Thanks :)
Dollie

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

There aint nothin under my door step thank you. Maybe u shud check under urs
d main man

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Brotha betta not be trippinz. U betta be keepin it realz and not startin the shiz. But if it b da truth den speak yo mind playa
d main man

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

If she do got a std den why yo boy still phux wit her?
Dollie

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

yea bro its the truth, you can take that to the bank. he knows she got it but hell he been screwin her for years but there aint no cure for genital warts caused by the human papilona virus (hpv)

Dumas, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

my door step is clean. so who are you REALLY! are you behind a fake name...
Dollie

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

I dont have to hide behind nothin fake. seems like your cousin is the one tryin to be fake with jamie. Maybe you should go have her clean her door step
theman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

jamie man u shouldnt b wit her she a ho hell a buddy of mine just went and see her the other day at lunch where she works i know i was riding shotgun and bsides that shes ugly as a mud duck bet that and he will get in touch wit u and tell u anything u want to know bout her and he said he could bring one more r two more dudes she bn wit since shes bn wit u and have a nice day

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Libby is grown. She does want she wants to do. Are you JEALOUS!! It seems like this is what topix is all about.. Someone is jealous over someone and they think its cool to post about them and bash them and in all reality they are JEALOUS!! REALLY!!?!?! GROW UP!! Libby has her life go find yours!
theman

Homestead, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

whos jealous of her bing a ho that what we talking bout and that jamie dont need no ho hell shes hollaring she pregnet how man is going to have to stand in line for a dna test and jamie knows hes not the daddy and glen and my buddy is hopeing its not the eather

Dumas, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Then let them worry about it! NOT YOU! LIBBY IS GROWN!!!
Dollie

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Michael and Casey hopin it aint theres either. Hell theres prob 20 dudes that could be the daddy. Jamie dont need that ho. N so what if shes fuckin grown that just makes her a grown ass ho, hell if she was to damn grown she wouldnt of ben smokin meth around her kids n had dhs take them away, thats grown huh
d main man

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Oh shiz. 2 dudez both sayin stuff bout dis woman. Ish gotta b tru

Dumas, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Dollie, no matter what you have to say about her. The children is innocent! You wouldnt want noone to talk about your kids if you have some. You may do i dont know you so i cant say if you do or not. But its NOT grown to talk about them no matter what their mom does!! SO GROW UP OR COME TALK TO ME! LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of80
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Ripley Forum right now

Search the Ripley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
greg whithead 15 min yep 36
lee sonwineski 18 min CoWorker 12
lane johnson 1 hr digger 5
who knows him 1 hr digger 4
robert smith 2 hr digger 1
Who's that one young looking guy that works at ... 2 hr hmm 11
Is Scott Bullock still in town??? (Jul '11) 7 hr nikki 18
•••
•••