CoUnTrYGaL(:

Tucker, GA

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Anybody know him?
heheitsme

Ripley, MS

#3 Dec 21, 2012
He's crooked as he*l I can't stand him! And his daughter is a little puss!!
levi

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2012
heheitsme wrote:
He's crooked as he*l I can't stand him! And his daughter is a little puss!!
And you are a gossip that likes to talk about people. Why dont you fill us in, give us something interesting to talk about. Oh, I know, how about you talk about YOUR family and friends. Then we all will get on here and trash your family and you. Now thatsounds like fun, what ya say?
Michelle

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 2, 2013
David has helped me many times when I needed things. He is a good man and nobody I'm this world can tell me any different. He has a beautiful daughter so anyone who talks ugly about alyssa is wrong. David is friends with a lot of people and anyone can tell you he supports his family and is a very dependable man. He is not crooked. Please keep rude comments to your self.
Ha. now what bitch

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2013
I just know his fat ass needs to slow down an grab life by the horns an settle his whoring ass daughter down. The truth. Fck em all
Amber Fair

United States

#7 Jul 12, 2013
Most of you all shit talkers don't even know David so you need to shut your damn mouths!!! David is a good father and a good man as well as a good friend so shut ur gossiping asses up!!!
karla sweet

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2013
Ummm this is his gf & i aint scared!!!!!. dk where u gathered ur info on David but apperantly sum1 lied to you. He provides for me & my daughter bc her dad sure the hell dnt help out. Go find yourself sonething to do or jus find a life & stay out of ours! ;-) Tootels!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women to have Fun 18 hr Saw them do it 21
Thomas Little 19 hr The White Troll 5
What has happened to Cody Maharey 22 hr Patrick 6
Burger King coming !! (Jan '16) Aug 20 SMC 17
toyota (Nov '11) Aug 20 MonkeyMan 12
meth House Aug 19 shadowpeople 1
Beverly Graves Aug 18 Just curious 5

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance