Ripley shooting leaves one dead

Jan 28, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal

BY LENA MITCHELL Daily Journal Corinth Bureau RIPLEY - Authorities are searching for a suspect in the Monday night robbery and shooting that left a Ripley man dead.

Comments
521 - 540 of 712 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2012
Truth Hurts

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

honey knowing who yoour with in life, married to, please you both need jesus!!!! glad to hear michael changed or suposingly did, thats funny. he still the same low life piece of crap he has ALWAYS been and always will be. i guess people are right about one thing, there would not be churches if hipocrates like you two did'nt attend.ha! i made a joke just let me tell you this he is and always will be that person to ripley.... thomas on the other hand was not as bad as michael, but he too has a teenage son i heard that he can't and never will have a part of his life because of who and what the littles represent!!! and we all here guess that girl DID the right thing and DROPPED this family and took care of that kid on her own. we heard all this through one of your best friends lol. aint that funny your own friends back stab you too that person even told us of this site the liyyle's started and of facebook honey you do not want to know me, trust me. ask the little boys about running around town fighting and stealing!! our peeps took control of the littles and even at one time ran them to michigan thata when lil bryab came back to town before he got in trouble in mi.... so WE KNOW THE LITTLES HERE IN RIPLEY ALL THEM COLT, BRYAN,LEE, MICHAEL, AND THOMAS. SO dont say we dont.... my best friend dated michael long ago and is ashamed to even admit that. i see you alot, and girl let me tell you you in person and your facebook pic is well i be nice, kind looks like you been in special ed. all your life, lol..... watch who you talk to, hang with, and socialize with because your friend tells us EVERYTHING.. any way, sorry little family we did and do love and miss bryan but TRUTH HURTS !!!! just keep posting for me okay its fun!!
Cousin in Pontiac

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Honestly truth hurts you are a complete joke. My cousin Brian has probably turned over in his grave at the thought of ever having befriended you. You are a poor excuse of a "friend" and you have absolutely no class whatsoever. You talk such a good game but honey I bet you couldn't back that shit up if you tried. Do your self a favor and go buy yourself a life because apparently you don't have one. Rip Brian I'm sorry that you ever got yourself involved with such scum like truth hurts.
Tahnia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

I am so tired of all this bull that "Truth Hurts" is posting-it makes me sick! She can't seem to figure out who she wants to attack! She just keeps hiding behind a fake name because she can't stand up like she says she can! It's ok though-it will all come out! I have NO best friends here cuz I don't trust many people here! All of my best friends are from my home town & I'm SURE you don't know any of them so you really are talking out your butt! You are right bout one thing hypocrites do need church so you, of all people, need to find a good one if you want GOD to save your loathsome soul. He only gives mercy to those that deserve it & according to the colors that you are showing you won't be getting any of his mercy if you don't change your ways! Don't wait too long cuz you never know what tomorrow might bring! All of us think we have more days but sometimes life throws us a curve ball & we don't have the chance to repent for our evil ways so you should start thinking about getting on that right away if you want to see heaven and not be turned away at the gate! Oh, yeah, for someone who "looks like she's been in special ed all her life" I sure have no problem pulling a 4.0 at college nor have I ever had a problem with having friends or having people who love me so I don't feel like I am missing out on anyone in my life! I keep the good ones around & the rest can just go on! You're too afraid to say who you are cuz you know there are people out there who will confront you & you are just jealous of me, what I have, who I am, & how I look! Remember-ENVY is one of the 7 deadly sins!
CHRISTY WINDHAM

Mendenhall, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

Truth hurts u say u can back urself up but u have yet 2 say who u REALLY are! seems kinda cowardly if u ask me! i dnt claim i was ever close 2 brian like others on here were but i do miss him n i do care! the stuff thts going on here is stupid! grow the f*** up! TO MY FAMILY JUST STOP ADDRESSING WHOEVER THIS IS N THEY'LL EVENTUALLY FIND SOMETHING ELSE 2 DO! If ur on here bout Brian keep it about tht and ignore the unessecary(spellcheck) comments!
CHRISTY WINDHAM

Mendenhall, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

Now imma take my own advice and say tht i hope n pray they will one day find who did this 2 Brian! im sorry cindi n johnny i know 100% wht u feel n go thru everyday! i love u all! and hope all the drama on here stops!
HootinNana

Vassar, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

Judged:

CHRISTY WINDHAM wrote:
Truth hurts u say u can back urself up but u have yet 2 say who u REALLY are! seems kinda cowardly if u ask me! i dnt claim i was ever close 2 brian like others on here were but i do miss him n i do care! the stuff thts going on here is stupid! grow the f*** up! TO MY FAMILY JUST STOP ADDRESSING WHOEVER THIS IS N THEY'LL EVENTUALLY FIND SOMETHING ELSE 2 DO! If ur on here bout Brian keep it about tht and ignore the unessecary(spellcheck) comments!
You are right about "truth Hurts" on so many levels - they should be spending their time taking online classes instead of blogging - "inbreaded"..... really now. We could all take lessons from you on forgiveness, Honey. Thanks for your kind thoughts, I know BRIAN cared deeply for you - remember our private joke??!!!?? Love to you
Tahnia

Spearsville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Judged:

Thanks Christy for all of your love, concern, & friendship through all of this! You are so right about "truth hurts"! They need to go on & we all do need to just not reply! I try my darndest but I get so infuriated @ times then I just have to say something but I'm going to try harder to simply ignore their presence on this site for Brian!
Brian-we miss you so much & I wish I could say it has gotten easier for us all, but it hasn't! Cindi still talks of you daily & she asks why GOD took her favorite! It's not a simple answer but we try by just telling her that GOD takes the good ones cuz he has needs for you up there! We love you Brian!!!
CHRISTY WINDHAM

Mendenhall, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

HootinNana wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about "truth Hurts" on so many levels - they should be spending their time taking online classes instead of blogging - "inbreaded"..... really now. We could all take lessons from you on forgiveness, Honey. Thanks for your kind thoughts, I know BRIAN cared deeply for you - remember our private joke??!!!?? Love to you
lmbo tht still makes me smile whn i think about it!
Peace

Corinth, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Such a sad story!
Cousin in Pontiac

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Peace wrote:
Such a sad story!
Yes peace it is...my cousin Brian was one of a kind. The low life's that took him from us will never amount to the type of man that Brian was...R.I.P. Brian David Little. Always in our hearts and missed more than words could ever express.
Annie

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Judged:

Its a very sad story and we need help solving it. Brian might have had some troubles, but we all have! He was a very kind and loving man and we as his family need help solving this murder! Brian loved his family and his friends and we need to no longer let this go unsolved. I have said since the death of my cousin, a name dont matter to be, i need to know why they did this to him..WHY.... i need answers because whom ever did this did not know Brian.They did not know the true person brian really was.someone in Ripley has to have answers for our family! Please Lord for the sake of our family help us thats all i ask!Brian is missed by so many from one end to the other of this world.They took someone we love away from us and we need justice, we will never get to see him or talk to him and that is unfair to his family! What in gods name could he have done so bad for someone to take his life? i hurt daily as im sure alot of people do! he was not only my, cousin but he was my brother, my best friend. he was the one and only one i could talk to. when i was in ripley last week all i could do is cry. He was what was missing when i was there!he was missing for a unknown reason. i love u Brian and u will aways be in my heart! rip cuz
Tahnia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

The loss of any family member, or friend, to anyone is a sad story! Brian's seems that much sadder to us because of who he was, who he was becoming, the potential he had, and the things in life he had yet to experience-like getting married and having his own children! He was so good at making us all smile even when we wanted to do nothing more than cry, pout, or scream! I miss that so much & need him alot of times! I do know that you, Brian, are still with me at times because many times I feel you when I am down & it truly does pick me up! Some people have a hard time understanding how me & my family (your brother, niece, & nephew) can live in the home you were murdered in but they can't grasp that it makes us feel closer to you & helps us to feel you all around us, protecting us! I'm not going to say that its not hard @ times because it most certainly is but many things in life are hard & if we don't face them then they just eat us up inside! We all miss you Brian & will continue to until the day we get to spend eternity with you! Thanks for watching over us all little brother!
Cousin in Pontiac

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

Thinking of you always, there is not a day that goes by that you do not cross our minds. The chain that God built is forever broken for you are the missing link. No one can ever fill your spot in our hearts for we will always save that for you. Brian, we may never know why you were taken from us, I can only hope that as a family we will one day be vindicated. May God have mercy on the cowards that took you away because I know that we your family will not show them any when judgement day comes. RIP and always in our hearts...
Tahnia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

I just want everyone to take the time to watch Amazing Grace, it plays on LMN, if you get the chance! I watched it last night & it caused me to go through an entire array of emotions but it showed alot about GOD & forgiveness! I think it will help us all in our healing process!
As always, Brian, I am thinking of you, missing you, & loving you!
Truth Hurts

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

well i thought i could chck this blog today and just see what the LITTLES have had to say or do, and honestly tahnia get a BETTER LIFE if thats possible ok. i do not care what you PEOPLE think of me and no i am not hiding from ANYONE it's none of anyone's business who I AM!!!! but i will revill so i promise. god bless you bryan miss you sweetie.....
Tahnia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Some people need to just learn that they are not wanted here & leave this site alone already!

For all of Brian's family & true friends-remember that we are all fighting for justice & we all miss him terribly! The love we have for Brian will never go away & one day we will get to see his shining smile in heaven! God bless you all today & every day!
Truth Hurts

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

honey please i do want to get to know you but honestly NOTTT. get a life go pray for a make over... are you sure you and ooh michael aren't inbreeded???? LOL honey i can give you some pointers and michael to you both on facebook seperately, why is that two married people have seperate fb accounts??? well my hun and i share one like a good respected MARRIED COUPLE SHOULD guess you both have things to hide from one another. oh ask michaek since he's CHANGED where he was this past weekend and who around?? i'd love to show you pics. but he is a family man and married right?!!! gosh you two are sooo **** ugly... ha ha ha ha i can go on and on but you get it hunny.. later on
Truth Hurts

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

P.S. tahnia , tell me when and where i would love to MEET you and have an old friend that owes lil mikey a BIG ONE TOO.... HE KNOWS WHY??? be in ripley soon this is personallllll baby....... no threats but you claim such good things so we see.; love you bryan baby.... like always...
Cousin in Pontiac

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

The only people that share facebook accounts are the "inbreeded" kind as well as people who obviously can't trust one another such as you and your whatever you choose to call him. Guess you and yours are a very insecure couple.....truth hurts doesn't it!
Truth Hurts

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Judged:

Cousin in Pontiac wrote:
The only people that share facebook accounts are the "inbreeded" kind as well as people who obviously can't trust one another such as you and your whatever you choose to call him. Guess you and yours are a very insecure couple.....truth hurts doesn't it!
cuz in pontiac, all i need to say to you is BABY I HAVE NOTHING TO BE INSECURE ABOUT AND MY OTHER HALF WELL LETS JUST SAY HE IS VERY WELL INDOWED!!! but of course you little's probably wouldn't know that. i'd rather be from the SOUOTH than be a YANKEE!!! as far as you all others, inbreeders, whatever MY FAMILY AND I ARE STRAIGHT UP PURE BREEDS!!!! can't say that for this pathetic family, let me ask was lil bryan addopted? because he sure as hell didn't act like the others. oh just saw lil colt's name in the sentinel this past wednesday....lol lol lol lol lol well it does RUN in the family, guess it just skipped poor lil brayn. why did the lord take such a great man AND LEAVE THE LOW LIFES????? IT'S A SAD SAD THING THAT BRYAN IS NOT WITH us ANYMORE BUT JUSTICE WILL ONE DAY BE SERVED, BUT what we here do not understand is you littles want to blame our police department, or say how sorry they are, and how they don't do their jobs, well poor little's get up stop blaming our FINE police dept. and hire YOUR OWN D**N private investigator!!!!! heck you all claim good things bout this family then stop waitng for the police to find out or do something about the cowards running lose here. if you can't get anything done with RPD thebn golly hire your own detective....... stop blaming them and take matters in your own hands!!! good greef people... thie RPD has done their job but you know i do think you are all scared to hire your own PI because you all know what your going to find out bout bryan's private life and his past with the law and don't want it brought out, well people that were and are friends knew ALOT about bryan somethings good and bad but so what no one's perfect and we are only human but like I said hire your own PI and then you ALL might get answers.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ripley Discussions

Search the Ripley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I am so Ripley 1 hr Flip it Nannie 6
Tonya Richardson Mullins 6 hr mamma sed 2
Meth heads (Dec '13) 6 hr watcher 07 13
prsyer for Watcher THEOST 153 6 hr watcher 07 7
Seth Wilkins and Brooke Tidwell 12 hr Brookes friend 8
pre-k in ripley 16 hr Ripley Citizen 8
Cockfighting legal or not? (Mar '12) Fri Think About It 683
•••
•••