First Prev
of 14
Next Last
TIPPAH CITIZEN

Canton, MS

#1 Jun 17, 2012
Good cop?

Bad cop?

Truth ONLY requested in response to this forum topic. Not meant for abuse or defamation of character in ANY way.

Thank you for your time and consideration of this question concerning this young man that serves on the Ripley Police Department.
alicebrown

Corinth, MS

#2 Jun 17, 2012
I don't really know him but in my situation he was an amazing police man!! Very attentive!!!
Mommy

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2012
TIPPAH CITIZEN wrote:
he is a great person/law enfircement offucer with great morals and standards.:)
Good cop?
Bad cop?
Truth ONLY requested in response to this forum topic. Not meant for abuse or defamation of character in ANY way.
Thank you for your time and consideration of this question concerning this young man that serves on the Ripley Police Department.
Great person/ law enforcement officer with good morals and standards.:)
Dollie

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jun 18, 2012
I dont know him personally but seems like a good cop. speaking of cops, scott watson is one fine and sexy man.
TIPPAH CITIZEN

Canton, MS

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Thank you ladies. Anyone else?
alicenholmes

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Lonnie Heavener was always my pick of most professional.And I just love Scott.He's so gentlemanly.
Dollie

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jun 24, 2012
Yes he is a gentleman. Lonnie is a great cop. He's always been very good at his job
HelpfulGranny

United States

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Yes Mr Lonnie was very professional and helpful to my Daughter, a few weeks ago.
alicenholmes

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jun 24, 2012
I just moved bak so Im not familiar with whoz in or out. anybody wanna list um?and say good or bad.
Frank

Ripley, MS

#10 Jun 24, 2012
I think Ryan swallow is a great guy and a very respectful police officer need more like him in ripley and Tippah county
carissakay

Jackson, TN

#11 Jun 26, 2012
Yes officer Ryan is a great cop he does his job very well and is a very respectful person. He was a very good cop in Alcorn County as well!
not pleased

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2012
In my situation he was neither nice or respectful. He used bad language towards me and my daughter. No officer should use foul language in front of a child.
littleolme

United States

#13 Jul 1, 2012
carissakay wrote:
Yes officer Ryan is a great cop he does his job very well and is a very respectful person. He was a very good cop in Alcorn County as well!
I must say that I totally disagree he was an arresting officer to one of my family members and was hateful there and in court
tellus

Dumas, MS

#14 Jul 1, 2012
carissakay wrote:
so why did he leave alcorn county
one who knows

Ripley, MS

#15 Jul 1, 2012
He got married to a tippah girl but now divorced that's why he's here. Working in Corinth different than ripley hes a good guy but still acting like he's in Corinth he w ill calm down with time.

“Live. Learn. Let Go.”

Since: Jan 12

The South (:

#16 Jul 2, 2012
one who knows wrote:
He got married to a tippah girl but now divorced that's why he's here. Working in Corinth different than ripley hes a good guy but still acting like he's in Corinth he w ill calm down with time.
Why did he and Joanna divorce? They seemed so happy together!:(
Tippah Citizen

Canton, MS

#17 Jul 2, 2012
This topic has no interest in your need for petty gossip. I simply want to know the truth of your personal experience of good cop or bad cop. His personal life is none of our business.

Please continue topic with this reminder in place. Thank you.
tellus

Dumas, MS

#18 Jul 2, 2012
Are we running him for chief of police, sheriff, dog catcher? Hell, if you are incensed with him go ride around with him, if you don't like him go to a city meeting and tell the board and mayor! Or go vote next time for a different mayor and board.
Another tax payer

Jackson, MS

#19 Jul 3, 2012
tellus wrote:
Are we running him for chief of police, sheriff, dog catcher? Hell, if you are incensed with him go ride around with him, if you don't like him go to a city meeting and tell the board and mayor! Or go vote next time for a different mayor and board.
I think all TAX wants to know is if you think he's good or bad at his job and as tax payers we all have a right to ask this question about any policeman, but I agree that a cops personal life is not our business. Knowing professional background such as he came from Alcorn county police is good to know though. Thanks for that info.
Another tax payer

Sumrall, MS

#20 Jul 3, 2012
one who knows wrote:
Working in Corinth different than ripley hes a good guy but still acting like he's in Corinth he w ill calm down with time.
What exactly does that mean?

(my post are out of order) please excuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley furniture 16 hr oops 7
Cockfighting legal or not? (Mar '12) 23 hr Carl 706
Courtney Alberson Mon over 2
men who abuse women (Jun '14) Mon I will get u 11
Im looking for a good single woman from this area. Mon I will get u 11
New steakhouse and bar Mon Do tell 6
scared people that use topix Aug 1 she talks funny 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages