Ryan Swallow R-9 City Police
seth

United States

#182 Oct 8, 2012
pigglywiggly wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Seth's a pusS
Thats all you got to add to the conversation? If so, then I think youre a idiot. Did your mom name you piggly wiggly, or is that a nick name from your gf? LOL
Farmington

United States

#183 Oct 8, 2012
pigglywiggly wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Seth's a pusS
. A whinny little puss! He couldnt cut it as a cop!
seth

United States

#184 Oct 8, 2012
Farmington wrote:
<quoted text>. A whinny little puss! He couldnt cut it as a cop!
Youre correct and you couldnt have said anything more polite, thank you. Why could I not cut it as a cop? Simple, I belive in the law of the land, that the law goes for cops as well as citizens. I belive that youre innocent until proven guilty. I belive in the constitution of the united states of america. I belive that if a cop breaks the law he should pay just like the rest of the crooks. I belive all of that, so farmington, youre right, I wouldnt make it as a cop. By the way, I was born and raised in farmington, still have family there, and Im guessing by your smart ass attitude about ppl standing up for their rights, Im guessing your a farmington cop. Well slap my ass and call me lester, we all know about the great farminton cops. They dont enforce the law, they make their own. You bofoons are a laugh, even to other departments, trust me on that one, I know. All you can do is go to loyds cafe and eat, drink coffee, and draw a govt check from the taxpayers. Everytime something happens, no matter how small, yall have to call corinth or the county. The only way you probably made it as a cop is bc someone in your family helped you get the job. Farmington is a joke, really, pathetic, not the community, just you dumb ass farmington cops. So sad that ppl like you who are entrusted with the protection and trust of the citizens has so little respect for them. Im glad you posted though, the more you cops post your ignorance and hate of the law of the land, the more the average citizen will learn. Thank you, you bad cops are doing more for our cause then we ever could, keep up the good work.
pigglywiggly

United States

#185 Oct 8, 2012
seth wrote:
<quoted text>Youre correct and you couldnt have said anything more polite, thank you. Why could I not cut it as a cop? Simple, I belive in the law of the land, that the law goes for cops as well as citizens. I belive that youre innocent until proven guilty. I belive in the constitution of the united states of america. I belive that if a cop breaks the law he should pay just like the rest of the crooks. I belive all of that, so farmington, youre right, I wouldnt make it as a cop. By the way, I was born and raised in farmington, still have family there, and Im guessing by your smart ass attitude about ppl standing up for their rights, Im guessing your a farmington cop. Well slap my ass and call me lester, we all know about the great farminton cops. They dont enforce the law, they make their own. You bofoons are a laugh, even to other departments, trust me on that one, I know. All you can do is go to loyds cafe and eat, drink coffee, and draw a govt check from the taxpayers. Everytime something happens, no matter how small, yall have to call corinth or the county. The only way you probably made it as a cop is bc someone in your family helped you get the job. Farmington is a joke, really, pathetic, not the community, just you dumb ass farmington cops. So sad that ppl like you who are entrusted with the protection and trust of the citizens has so little respect for them. Im glad you posted though, the more you cops post your ignorance and hate of the law of the land, the more the average citizen will learn. Thank you, you bad cops are doing more for our cause then we ever could, keep up the good work.
Wonder if the name rhymes with his fav thing...meth?
Only a meth (Seth) head could come up with all these wild explanations on life in general! Sux it!
sherry

United States

#186 Oct 9, 2012
pigglywiggly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if the name rhymes with his fav thing...meth?
Only a meth (Seth) head could come up with all these wild explanations on life in general! Sux it!
I think he came up with some pretty good damn things. What I find funny is that you came up with your post, its ignorant. And you makeing fun of his name (which is bibical-But youre too stupid to of know that) and you choose a name like piggly wiggly,girl, it seems to me that youre the one on meth!!! Seth, its refreshing to see someone who cares about personal freedom and citizens rights. dont let pw and farmington get you down, hes a sick cop, and she wants some cop cock.
pigglywiggly

United States

#187 Oct 9, 2012
sherry wrote:
<quoted text>I think he came up with some pretty good damn things. What I find funny is that you came up with your post, its ignorant. And you makeing fun of his name (which is bibical-But youre too stupid to of know that) and you choose a name like piggly wiggly,girl, it seems to me that youre the one on meth!!! Seth, its refreshing to see someone who cares about personal freedom and citizens rights. dont let pw and farmington get you down, hes a sick cop, and she wants some cop cock.
Sherry is mad? Guess she is cock deprived? Girl I get mine!
sherry

United States

#188 Oct 9, 2012
is piggly wiggly latin for 'troll'? No need to reply piggly, Im not going to feed the troll, youre not worth anymore of my time.
Hood rich

United States

#189 Oct 11, 2012
@ Donna Adams you think your to good to be cuffed and have your vehicle searched yea rite!! He should have taken your ass to jail acting the way you did who do you think you are? Your a nobody so get over it and yes I will be in court on the day it'd heard and I'll be the one laughing the loudest when the judge tells you your guilty!!!!!
Interested

Ridgeland, MS

#190 Oct 11, 2012
Hood rich wrote:
@ Donna Adams you think your to good to be cuffed and have your vehicle searched yea rite!! He should have taken your ass to jail acting the way you did who do you think you are? Your a nobody so get over it and yes I will be in court on the day it'd heard and I'll be the one laughing the loudest when the judge tells you your guilty!!!!!
So tell us.... Just what did she do? She invoked her right to say no to a search and the right to request a lawyer. What do you know that we don't? I'm bringing popcorn to this court! AND my autograph book for HER autograph because FINALLY somebody with guts is taking on Scott White and one of his goons!!!!

You go Donna Adams!!!!
Third Person

Ridgeland, MS

#191 Oct 11, 2012
Thing is Swallow picked on a smart woman, and by that i mean a 49 year old awakened, aware, experienced, older soul, that by nature will help ANYBODY - but by that same nature, has a spirit that will stand up against ANYBODY, IF they even THINK about being a bully toward her OR another person when it comes to INVADING not only upon another's personal constitutional rights, but what she considers their ethical and DIVINE spiritual rights.
She, by the integrity OF who she really is,(not by choice) blew the whistle upon illegal and unethical medical activity in the healthcare field in the state of TN sometime around 1995.
And again in the state of MS that would include "Medicare Fraud" in the early 2000.
Her Tennessee whistle blowing was looked upon with favor and GRATITUDE from the State Board Of Nursing out of Nashville. She was a hero!
But Mississippi? Jackson State board,- THEY REVOKED her license. THEY documented her as a drug abuser/addict proplem AND entered her name, social, MS and TN lic # into The NATIONAL Health Data Bank prohibiting her from EVER being able to work ANYWHERE that Medicare might be billed.
Wonder why??????
And now this,
A young little cub wants to fight a lioness?
seth

United States

#192 Oct 12, 2012
Its amazeing how many ppl are on here badmouthing this woman fro standing up for her (and our) constitutional rights. I dont understand you ppl. Youre more communist then american, either that, or youre just totally stupid about your laws of the land. Youre disgusting, spineless, and gutless. Its ppl like you who should be packed up and sent to live with the taliban, then lets see how many rights you have!!!
Hardworker

Kilmichael, MS

#193 Oct 12, 2012
I'm all for her but seems funny that license get revoked for doing a favor. If that were true then she would raise the same hell with them that she is with the cops. If it was wrong somebody could get it all worked out. People can do you anyway they want but getting by with it may not be in the picture.

I've heard the done wrong stories before and I like to hear both sides of the story. The medical thing does not pan out at all. Now if it makes no sense what's the cops story? Not that I would give him as much as ten percent but would like to hear his ten percent.

I've never heard of this woman before and she flunked out on the med license so where is her great intelligence?
seth

United States

#194 Oct 12, 2012
Hardworker wrote:
I'm all for her but seems funny that license get revoked for doing a favor. If that were true then she would raise the same hell with them that she is with the cops. If it was wrong somebody could get it all worked out. People can do you anyway they want but getting by with it may not be in the picture.
I've heard the done wrong stories before and I like to hear both sides of the story. The medical thing does not pan out at all. Now if it makes no sense what's the cops story? Not that I would give him as much as ten percent but would like to hear his ten percent.
I've never heard of this woman before and she flunked out on the med license so where is her great intelligence?
I belive her, even about the medical issue, Jackson Ms is the most corrupt capitol in the country. I dont know how long you have lived in MS, or even if you do, but if you do live here then I'm sure you know about our politicans and such in the capitol. And it does seem each year that passes the police get away with more and more, now, we are either hireing policmen who have no clue about the rights of our citizens, or we are hireing policemen who just simply chose to ignore the law of the land and like to play 'clint eastwood'. Either way its shameful. And keep your eyes and ears open, it will get worse, at least until our govt gets a handle on those cops who are 'bad', unfortunally I dont see that ever happening.And the police lobbiest in washington know this. Can we say, "HEIL HITLER!"
Executioner

Ripley, MS

#195 Oct 13, 2012
We can say Seth is ignorant!!! She's a drug addict and that's why she lost her lic. And yet you want to stand by her well tell me this mr. Seth what if she had been high and had an accident and killed the people she ram into would you still be by her side oh wait what if the people she killed was your parents, wife, or kids hmmmm!! You mite want to think about that!!! You don't know her you just saw an opportunity to bash law enforcement and jumped on the band wagon but that's ok when you need an officer they will still be there to save your butt cause that's what they do regardless of how the public treats them
therealexecution er

Ripley, MS

#196 Oct 13, 2012
Executioner wrote:
We can say Seth is ignorant!!! She's a drug addict and that's why she lost her lic. And yet you want to stand by her well tell me this mr. Seth what if she had been high and had an accident and killed the people she ram into would you still be by her side oh wait what if the people she killed was your parents, wife, or kids hmmmm!! You mite want to think about that!!! You don't know her you just saw an opportunity to bash law enforcement and jumped on the band wagon but that's ok when you need an officer they will still be there to save your butt cause that's what they do regardless of how the public treats them
Not defending donna, only responding to executioner. You must be living in a time gone by or a cop yourself. Cops throughout this land have changed from the serve and protect job to what's in for me if I let you go to telling you how much it will cost to let you go. This bull crap we are here to protect you no matter who you are is something you sing when the finger is pointed at your own corruption to only haze the issue at hand. There is a movie that has a title that pertains to all law enforcement in this county, WHAT'S DONE IN THE DARK! Well sunshine is on the horizon!!1
That Guy

United States

#197 Oct 13, 2012
I Heard He Swallows
iSwallow

United States

#198 Oct 13, 2012
If he wasnt in a relationship. He'd be with me. He's so sexy he can pull me over anyday
Anonymous

Ripley, MS

#199 Oct 14, 2012
Executioner wrote:
We can say Seth is ignorant!!! She's a drug addict and that's why she lost her lic. And yet you want to stand by her well tell me this mr. Seth what if she had been high and had an accident and killed the people she ram into would you still be by her side oh wait what if the people she killed was your parents, wife, or kids hmmmm!!
What's the difference in someone else bashing the law and you bashing her by calling her an addict?

How do you know this to be true?

Couldn't someone post here and say they knew you and they knew you were a pedophile? what would be the difference?
Anonymous

Ripley, MS

#200 Oct 14, 2012
That Guy wrote:
I Heard He Swallows
I'm stunned this thread made it to 10 pages before someone posted that obvious pun.

:)
Hardworker

New Albany, MS

#201 Oct 14, 2012
We had a ped and drug addict cop working in ripley for years and he talked about how sorry the drug users were, yet, he took their drugs for himself.
It is strange behavior and now do you really want to call 911 and have these people come "protect" you at your home. He sees your 14 year old girl with night clothes on and has a hard on!
Get you a baseball bat and a gun and "protect" your own self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Mason 2 hr Behind the sceens 6
News Attorney challenges scrip fraud charges in Ripley 3 hr Five Questions 17
Comouflaged Dumas Trash (Jul '14) 8 hr Hmmm 37
Stefanie Blades 13 hr limabean 10
Pegging 21 hr Round2it 17
Helicopter Thu Smartazz 4
Lacie Cavner (Dec '16) Thu JumpJack 35

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages