Lewis Davis (walmart not allowed)

Lewis Davis (walmart not allowed)

Posted in the Ripley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
one&only

Tupelo, MS

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Lewis Davis has been paid off by a president of a certain bank in Ripley to not let a Supercenter Wal-Mart open. Whomever you vote for please don't vote for Davis!

Bwp

Since: Mar 11

Ripley, MS

#2 Jan 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="one&only"]L ewis Davis has been paid off by a president of a certain bank in Ripley to not let a Supercenter Wal-Mart open. Whomever you vote for please don't vote for Davis![/QUOTE]

How can a mayor keep a business from coming into town? Do you believe in UFO's. Don't believe everything you have heard.
ripley

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2012
it happens that bank president has paid off so many people it isn't funny... why you think that old gas station by ew James was torn down? for a new restaurant and he bought the land so it couldn't happen.. why you think our town is struggling its bc all these people in high positions rake all the money in 4 themselves instead of helping the working man! this town is so corrupt!!!! I swear if people had sense we could get the right people in office and get it taken care of! we need JOBS we need MONEY we need more BUSINESS! please dont ignore the facts... I hate this website but I couldn't NOT post to this.... its all true! people need to research facts before they just go randomly vote for a name that's posted all over ripley.
ripley

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2012
think about it! why do you think no NEW restaurants make it in ripley unless the owners have money... bobby needs to go ahead and just be mayor he runs the entire town anyway bc WE LET HIM! and as for Lewis Davis he did SOME good but his BAD decisions are far more than the good... need I continue? everyone is entitled to an opinion but don't be stupid about something so important!

Bwp

Since: Mar 11

Ripley, MS

#5 Jan 23, 2012
ripley wrote:
it happens that bank president has paid off so many people it isn't funny... why you think that old gas station by ew James was torn down? for a new restaurant and he bought the land so it couldn't happen.. why you think our town is struggling its bc all these people in high positions rake all the money in 4 themselves instead of helping the working man! this town is so corrupt!!!! I swear if people had sense we could get the right people in office and get it taken care of! we need JOBS we need MONEY we need more BUSINESS! please dont ignore the facts... I hate this website but I couldn't NOT post to this.... its all true! people need to research facts before they just go randomly vote for a name that's posted all over ripley.
Why don't you go to the courthouse and see exactly who owns the land next to E W James, them you will be a little better educated about what you are talking about.
ripley

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2012
why don't you do research about why certain businesses are no longer here such as BIG RED..... why don't you look at all the property bobby owns...I know my facts the question is do you?
ripley

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2012
this isn't even about bobby he isn't running for mayor. he's gonna do what's best to benefit himself! that's a "fair" choice considering hes a hard working man this discussion is about mayor... Would you REALLY vote for man who done away with something who meant so much for special needs kids? something that benefited them and made them better people...something that made them
feel like they belonged... face it people are hateful to them! and I'm talkin about the special Olympics in which our local special needs children participated and LOVED.. I think it's quite unfair while he's gave all this money to ecowater that everyone in ripley praised OTHER PEOPLE WHO NEEDED IT MORE WERE LOOSING SOMETHING THAT WAS SO DEAR TO THEM! honestly I have nothing for him!

Bwp

Since: Mar 11

Ripley, MS

#8 Jan 23, 2012
ripley wrote:
why don't you do research about why certain businesses are no longer here such as BIG RED..... why don't you look at all the property bobby owns...I know my facts the question is do you?
If you think he owns the property next to E W James you are completely wrong, with facts like you are using who would want to believe anything you are saying.
ripley

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2012
your still hung up on freakin EW JAMES point is we have no new businesses bc no jobs coming in no money coming into the town... are you do STUPID you can't comprehend that... that is one of the big PROBLEMS! at least I can state what I think needs fixin instead of pointing errors out! you wanna vote for him GO DO IT... it's your right! unless your not even registered in which you have NO RIGHT to even be talkin on this forum!

Bwp

Since: Mar 11

Ripley, MS

#10 Jan 23, 2012
ripley wrote:
your still hung up on freakin EW JAMES point is we have no new businesses bc no jobs coming in no money coming into the town... are you do STUPID you can't comprehend that... that is one of the big PROBLEMS! at least I can state what I think needs fixin instead of pointing errors out! you wanna vote for him GO DO IT... it's your right! unless your not even registered in which you have NO RIGHT to even be talkin on this forum!
I am registered and you are the one acting stupid trying to tell facts you know nothing about.
Louis Cypher

Kilmichael, MS

#11 Jan 23, 2012
Damn, a payoff and he's not even elected. That must be a first.
ripley

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2012
then shut up and vote your way and I'll vote mine. k? k!
Really

Ripley, MS

#13 Jan 23, 2012
Big Red retired because the Chapman's wanted out they still own the place
Nova

Ripley, MS

#14 Jan 24, 2012
IF it were true that this certain person had this much power (and he has a TON) and IF it were true he had a pick for mayor (I have no idea) then the rest of us might as well resign ourselves to it.

if what you say is true then it will happen.
one&only

Saltillo, MS

#15 Jan 25, 2012
It is true! Lewis Davis is paid off already. He has all campaign support from bobby!
Louis Cypher

Saltillo, MS

#16 Jan 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="one&only"]I t is true! Lewis Davis is paid off already. He has all campaign support from bobby![/QUOTE]

Lewis will win but don't blame B. Martin. He has been there before and no one is running against him with any political clout.

It is good that Lewis is going to win because the seat is cold and needs warming!
TRUTH BE KNOWN

Ripley, MS

#17 Jan 25, 2012
I get really aggravated that every time someone doesnt get their way in this town they want to blame Bobby Martin. Fact is most of you have no idea what he does or what he owns. He gives more money to charity that any other person in the state of Mississippi. He is a fine christian man that would do anything for anyone. If many of you knew how much money he gives to our schools and special programs in this town you would not slander his name. People are just so funny to just make up stuff or repeat such critical silly gossip when you have no idea what you are talking about. As far as the Mayor, he doesnt have a vote on anything, its the Board of Aldermen that vote. So most of you that have little or no knowledge of what really goes on, should keep your comments to yourself, because you never know whom you might need help from some day. I think its just jealousy , its that Bobby Martin is successful and so many people just dont like for others to succeed. Hard work is what it is all about, hard work. Check your facts before you continue slandering others good names.
good guy

United States

#18 Jan 25, 2012
TRUTH BE KNOWN wrote:
I get really aggravated that every time someone doesnt get their way in this town they want to blame Bobby Martin. Fact is most of you have no idea what he does or what he owns. He gives more money to charity that any other person in the state of Mississippi. He is a fine christian man that would do anything for anyone. If many of you knew how much money he gives to our schools and special programs in this town you would not slander his name. People are just so funny to just make up stuff or repeat such critical silly gossip when you have no idea what you are talking about. As far as the Mayor, he doesnt have a vote on anything, its the Board of Aldermen that vote. So most of you that have little or no knowledge of what really goes on, should keep your comments to yourself, because you never know whom you might need help from some day. I think its just jealousy , its that Bobby Martin is successful and so many people just dont like for others to succeed. Hard work is what it is all about, hard work. Check your facts before you continue slandering others good names.
so true. If they knew so much then they would be successful. Sitting in your single wide on the Internet judging others is not in the dictionary under successful. Lol.
jussayin

Ripley, MS

#19 Jan 25, 2012
TRUTH BE KNOWN wrote:
I get really aggravated that every time someone doesnt get their way in this town they want to blame Bobby Martin. Fact is most of you have no idea what he does or what he owns. He gives more money to charity that any other person in the state of Mississippi. He is a fine christian man that would do anything for anyone. If many of you knew how much money he gives to our schools and special programs in this town you would not slander his name. People are just so funny to just make up stuff or repeat such critical silly gossip when you have no idea what you are talking about. As far as the Mayor, he doesnt have a vote on anything, its the Board of Aldermen that vote. So most of you that have little or no knowledge of what really goes on, should keep your comments to yourself, because you never know whom you might need help from some day. I think its just jealousy , its that Bobby Martin is successful and so many people just dont like for others to succeed. Hard work is what it is all about, hard work. Check your facts before you continue slandering others good names.
Oh believe me, we all know what he does...It's on the front page of the Southern Sentinel every week!!
Speck

United States

#20 Jan 25, 2012
Bobby Martin is a CROOK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is she??? (Jul '15) 50 min Wondering 11
Interesting 3 hr MakingMoney 1
what happened to Helen and monica and Bobbie sa... (Apr '15) 9 hr blessed 9
Girls Who Date Blacks!! (Nov '14) 9 hr blessed 62
Deadbeat baby daddies 14 hr rissak 8
Places to rent?? 16 hr Ktn 1
Malinda burnett 18 hr Wsup haterz 1

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages