just saying

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Taylor's in Ripley is very expensive can't c how it will last people with kids can't afford to pay that! Why can't We get something like Wendy's Krystal's r chick-fil-a

Since: Aug 11

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2012
It's hi in new Albany to been there for years
Big d

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2012
You can thank bobby martin for us not having a Wendy Krystal or anything other than a McDonald. He money greedy n afraid he may loose a lil money if someone else comes n has better service or better food
Boss Hogg

Saltillo, MS

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Big D you are full of $hit! B.Martin ain't the reason you don't have them here. It cost over a million dollars and the economy won't pay for it so the franchise won't let it in.

If it was here and took
In money he would have everything to gain and nothing to lose. All the rednecks blame their ignorance on Martin.

There is another steriod joint opening up with a better selection you
Might enjoy.
sumthinsup

Ripley, MS

#8 Aug 21, 2012
just saying wrote:
Taylor's in Ripley is very expensive can't c how it will last people with kids can't afford to pay that! Why can't We get something like Wendy's Krystal's r chick-fil-a
People will pay a higher price for food that is actually good. Taylor's has an excellent reputation and that is why it will continue to do well. As for franchises, you have to invest alot of money to open one, plus the franchise itself has to approve the location it will open. Our population isn't large enough for many of the food chain franchises to open here.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 21, 2012
If they ever get the four lane built, and if the economy ever improves, we'll get those fast food places, not that we need them. I wonder if they had weighed all the first graders and all the high school seniors the year before we got McDonald's, and weighed them right now, how much difference would there be?
Hello

Perkinston, MS

#10 Aug 21, 2012
I think y'all got a little off topic!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Not really. The first comment mentions 2 fast food restaurants, and the Ripley Taylor's is located right next to where the four lane will be if they ever build it. I've eaten at the New Albany location, and the food is good, but expensive.
Poop squirts

Coldwater, MS

#12 Aug 21, 2012
I just farted and it smells like Ripley High!
Bobby Taylor

Saltillo, MS

#13 Aug 22, 2012
Actually that's not my name but Taylors is a good place to eat because Mr. and Mrs Taylor put alot of hard work into making the food good.

They built the N.A. place into a goldmine. I am worried that they are getting on up in years and really should slow down but they do know the business and how to make it work. They will be some serious competition in another 6 months.
Anonymous

Ripley, MS

#14 Sep 19, 2012
Big d wrote:
You can thank bobby martin for us not having a Wendy Krystal or anything other than a McDonald. He money greedy n afraid he may loose a lil money if someone else comes n has better service or better food
he is not like that he donated me a 100 dollars to go to Europe this summer don't talk about a good man in a bad way
some people

United States

#15 Sep 19, 2012
CrushedBow wrote:
<quoted text>he is not like that he donated me a 100 dollars to go to Europe this summer don't talk about a good man in a bad way
no one is talking about him they r talking about food and prices everywhere
BlackDude

Carrollton, MS

#16 Sep 19, 2012
Taylor's sucks donkey dick. I hope it burns to the ground and people piss all over he place. Ugh Ugh ya!
HiMyNameIs

Ripley, MS

#17 Sep 20, 2012
I'm willing to bet BlackDude isn't even black. Probably just another dumb redkneck trying to get another thread heated up to show how dumb redknecks can be!!! Which, by the way, is juvenile considering the fact that it is proven everyday on this sight. Matter of fact, I'd even put money on that bet....black men don't say "sucks donkey dick." A black man would just come right out & say "Taylor's can suck MY dick."
Comedian

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2012
HiMyNameIs wrote:
I'm willing to bet BlackDude isn't even black. Probably just another dumb redkneck trying to get another thread heated up to show how dumb redknecks can be!!! Which, by the way, is juvenile considering the fact that it is proven everyday on this sight. Matter of fact, I'd even put money on that bet....black men don't say "sucks donkey dick." A black man would just come right out & say "Taylor's can suck MY dick."
*site
yall are not 2 bright

Ripley, MS

#19 Sep 27, 2012
people jus for your information.. the Taylors place thats up here in ripley isnt in no way shape form or fashion associated with the Taylors in New Alabany.. jus a lil FYI.. all u intelligent people gotta do is call the Taylors in New Albany and ask.. Geeesh.. Problem solved.. your welcome..
Anonymous

Ripley, MS

#20 Sep 27, 2012
CrushedBow wrote:
<quoted text>
he is not like that he donated me a 100 dollars to go to Europe this summer don't talk about a good man in a bad way
I won't say Bobby Martin is good or bad on here, BUT, just as a valid point: Bobby Martin giving anyone $100 is the equivalent of you or me giving somebody a quarter.$100 is NOTHING to people on that level.

which is why he gives so much to all the various things he does - it costs him really nothing and it builds up an excellent reputation for him. I'd probably do the same if i had the kind of money he does. It's certainly better than holding on tight to ever nickel, but i don't know if it says very much about how he does business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erika Timmons & chasing rhynes 45 min be true 16
New skating rink (May '14) 57 min Mama Mac 34
South constable 3 hr Ripley citizen 22
where the cougars at!?!? 3 hr Kinkykind 6
Keesha 3 hr Trashpatrol 3
Consolidation 3 hr Roosterft 3
if u used a debit card at savings gas station 5 hr truth 18
More from around the web

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE