Click on an option to vote

I just wanted to seeee...

How far a topic about what

Everyone should be talking

about would go!!!!!

Jesus died not so you could be

on topix to talk about all the ones

he died for but, so that you might

have a productive life..life more aundantly!!!

First Prev
of 88
Next Last

Ripley, MS

#1753 Aug 25, 2012
Poor louis or louis cypher or not right or whatever name your going by now. Having to make personalities to agree with him so he thinks he is getting his point across.
Louis

Tupelo, MS

#1754 Aug 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
Poor louis or louis cypher or not right or whatever name your going by now. Having to make personalities to agree with him so he thinks he is getting his point across.
I could never get a point across to an idiot like you that's why I would'nt waste the time.

So just because NOT RIGHT was listed in Tupelo that makes me him? It's the internet dufus and not all are on Dixie Net. Get a brain.
Louis

Tupelo, MS

#1755 Aug 25, 2012
jimmycrackcorn wrote:
Louis...Did you have any family in the Roswell accedent years ago?
Only one! It was a reject or otherwise had the sense of a Jackass. Welcome home son!
Louis

Tupelo, MS

#1756 Aug 25, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Timothy 2:12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.
We'll now John, that has been over ruled. You see that doesn't fit in with the way some people want it to so you might get this...You took that out of context, or, That is not what it means, Or, simply they were talking about someone else.

Whatever you need you pick it out of the bible and hound people to death with it. It's all just words thrown in a book to fill up the spaces.

The real kicker in the bible that is mentioned several times that always gets the up on any questionable verse you might have is this one.

DO AS I SAY OR I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL!!!! That one shuts them up everytime. That's why they love the Lord. They have never seen the Lord, heard the Lord, Only read about the Lord in an ancient book AND THEY LOVE HIM? THESE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT INTERNET ROMANCES, GOLLY. The reason they love him is fear of going to hell. The reason they worship him, beg him, go to church, write all the bible verses and quote them to anybody that will listen is why???

SO THEY WON'T GO TO HELL.
John

Ripley, MS

#1757 Aug 25, 2012
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>We'll now John, that has been over ruled. You see that doesn't fit in with the way some people want it to so you might get this...You took that out of context, or, That is not what it means, Or, simply they were talking about someone else.

Whatever you need you pick it out of the bible and hound people to death with it. It's all just words thrown in a book to fill up the spaces.

The real kicker in the bible that is mentioned several times that always gets the up on any questionable verse you might have is this one.

DO AS I SAY OR I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL!!!! That one shuts them up everytime. That's why they love the Lord. They have never seen the Lord, heard the Lord, Only read about the Lord in an ancient book AND THEY LOVE HIM? THESE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT INTERNET ROMANCES, GOLLY. The reason they love him is fear of going to hell. The reason they worship him, beg him, go to church, write all the bible verses and quote them to anybody that will listen is why???

SO THEY WON'T GO TO HELL.
I have to agree with you on that. The Word has been manipulated and distorted in many ways to fit today's society.
jimmycrackcorn

Ridgeland, MS

#1758 Aug 26, 2012
Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one! It was a reject or otherwise had the sense of a Jackass. Welcome home son!
Glad to know they have Jackasses on other planets.

Maybe you can caught one of the weather balloons out of here and back home..
Louis Cypher

Saltillo, MS

#1759 Aug 26, 2012
If you took out the heaven and hell option in the bible no one would even read it. They would fear God and would not have any interest in what he did or said.

Anyone who doesn't know the bible and religion is a multi billion dollar business is crazy. If people think they are going to heaven and not going to hell they will give you everything they can scrap up. You watch the con men work and everyone is crying and holding up their arms screaming Jesus and how much they live him. They make them cry when they talk about his crucifixion. Who cares people he was God, he came back to life it was no problem to repair his hands.

The stories grow as time goes by.
jimmycrackcorn

Byram, MS

#1760 Aug 27, 2012
But no one surrvied the crash in Roswell..Hey Louis your Visa is up in December..going home..Next ship out of here is December 3rd in Egypt.
Louis Cypher

Tupelo, MS

#1761 Aug 30, 2012
jimmycrackcorn wrote:
But no one surrvied the crash in Roswell..Hey Louis your Visa is up in December..going home..Next ship out of here is December 3rd in Egypt.
Aparantly some of their alien waste did.
childofgod

Ripley, MS

#1762 Sep 12, 2012
Peter 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
1:7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
1:8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
1:12 Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.
1:13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;
1:14 Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.
1:15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.
1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
childofgod

Ripley, MS

#1763 Sep 14, 2012
HEARD THIS IN MY SPIRIT THIS MORNING~

Times are waxing worse and worse~ For we shall go through trials and tribulations as the signs of the times wax worse and worse~ But know that it is God who sets up kings and takes down kings~ The next President will come to us by the Hands of the Almighty~ Yes, the lot is cast into the lap but the whole disposing thereof is of the Lord~

Some will be spared the hardships of the last days but some shall go through the fires and many shall be purified and made white and tried~ For we shall go through many trials and tribulations~ There are many events that will happen before the end of time~ God has them all set in His time and order~ They shall be opened at the proper time for God is the One who opens doors and shuts doors~ Buckle up and prepare yourselves for the end times~ God has gone before us and He shall see us through~
LOUIS CYPHER

Kilmichael, MS

#1764 Sep 15, 2012
There are many events that will happen before the end of time~ God has them all set in His time and order~ They shall be opened at the proper time for God is the One who opens doors and shuts doors~ Buckle up and prepare yourselves for the end times~ God has gone before us and He shall see us through~

We'll finally you admit that GOD does know everything and the outcome of everything and has LAID DOWN A PLAN. The doors shall open when he opens them and shut when he shuts them. That HAS to mean GOD knows, has known, and planned your entire destination on the earth, therefore knows if you are going to heavem or hell at this moment and he created you and knew not only a million years before you existed your every move on earth so he created you for heaven or hell and you had nothing to do with changing it.

You cannot change something GOD planned for you. If you did change his mind he set that in motion too. You cannot deny that IF there is a GOD he is not a "we'll he/she is saved today, now back to going to hell again, now saved, now going to hell, back and forth. His plan is set and that is it!!!

He created you and knew you would be in heaven or hell. So, can't you see you are just a little thing that exist here and when you die you just die. there is no hell and there is no heaven it's just made up over the years to keep people from getting out of control. A myth, a made up religion as allthe others in the world, people who need something to get them past the day because they are weak and cannot stand to die and that be it.

1st Louie verse 1: Like the tree that is cut and falls to the ground and rots and is never to stand tall again, will be YOU!
LOUIS CYPHER

Kilmichael, MS

#1765 Sep 15, 2012
You didn't hear anything in your sririt, you made it up. Times have been bad before much worse than anything you are seeing now. It's according to the lifestyle you are used to living. Take a rich movie star and put them in a really nice 2000 sq. ft. home, a car 5 years old, a job making $1000 a week and they will cry the blues everyday.

During the depression of the 20's people didn't have much to start with. Then things were taken away. We have lived the high life in America and now we have lost a few things but our life style as to someone who lives in a remote area in some parts of the world, WE ARE LIVING LIKE KINGS NOW!

Everytime we have a setback the nuts come out of the woodwork screaming GOD is coming to get us. Well he's missed alot of better chances to put us out of our misery. You are just a little pea that lives in a great big space and only have a short time to live. We think a 100 years is great. Compared to the age of the world we make a tiny mark the size of a pin head on the calendar. The world will die with the sun in 10 billion more years. Man as we know now may leave and may come back once again. How do you that man may have been here before us and every trace of him disappeared over a 4 billion year span? Could have happened and could happen again but that does not fit in your warped, mythic, religion world.
childofgod

Ripley, MS

#1766 Sep 18, 2012
FIGHT YOUR BATTLES ON YOUR KNEES"
The battle is not yours, it's HIS.

And Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid.
Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord,

which He will accomplish for you today (EXODUS 14:13A).

"The Lord will fight for you,
and you shall hold your peace." (EXODUS 14:14)

Blessings to you al

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 88
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quick lay 35 min Wtf 27
High Achieving Men (Apr '15) 6 hr Fun 27
Leah pickens 7 hr Qwerty 1
Deputy crum 8 hr Uncle Buck 2
Melissa mathis pics 14 hr LongJoePoe 1
Anyone got pics of brooke tidwell 14 hr BigNickDigger 1
Hopper Battery 14 hr Jacob 3

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance