Next Last
Thats Hw it is

Brandon, MS

#1 Dec 5, 2012
anybody KNOW anything bout her?
Its Me Now say something

Ripley, MS

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Shes Freaking Awesome! Quit tryna talk shit if you dont know her!
Thats Hw it is

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 6, 2012
yea Awesome by being passed Around to everybody
girlygirl

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2012
she's a cool girl. she is real, herself, unique.. I met her years ago & she is just as nice to me now as she was then! Some people are like that, show them respect & they'll do the same. Treat people like shit then expect the same in return.
yea yea if u say so

Brandon, MS

#5 Dec 6, 2012
heard she goes both ways. yea she nice but she does drugs. also u have watch her with ur boyfriend or girlfriend she will do what it takes get with them. she had sex with most Tippah county!. Nasty and shady
thats whats up

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
yea she Nasty Hoe! everybody has had some of that! passed around and she dnt care who she has sex with. I'm a Guy and u can Look at her and tell she is Slut puppy Hoe! She NT pretty at all. guys see one thing from her. plus her actions show what she is. any Guy that is with her well says a lot bout him. nasty hisself. any real Guy ( man) doesn't want that shit!
hello

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 10, 2012
been with that! she keeps Guy friend so when there nuttin else do she calls them up for good time. yea she goes both ways and drugs.. if u want a good woman better pass this one up BC this one likes to be passed around.
HaTcHiEbOtToMgIr L(:

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2012
She is a great person! She is so sweet and pretty! So what if she swings both ways! Let her! Stop judging! Pathetic ass loser!/: smfh!
man

Tucker, GA

#9 Dec 11, 2012
had that and NT pretty at all has bird nose and she throws that pu**y on anybody. all good bout her and anybody wants is what she throws at u. sex. she has lot growing up to do. she just after someone support her. she might be sweet but truth is truth.
bahbah

Ripley, MS

#10 Dec 13, 2012
she see wth old men.. ad got beat up forleeping with my friends dad.. while my friends dad ws sill crackin her now aint that something !! and she lovess crystal meth
Truth-

Brandon, MS

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Had a friend that was seeing her and she was shady with him. give him run around thats bc she was out withh other guys. she is dope head and will have sex for dope and money. she is one ugly girl. lost her kid bc she sorry mom. she uses ppl to get what she wants. Any guy or girl hooks up with her is nasty themselves!. This Hoe is ugly!!!!!!!!!! U have be desperate to want her.My friend was seeing a good girl and everytime she call him up just come pick her up to take her home and Bang!.. He put stop that! He knew what he had and wasnt going lose it over that! Lets Just say she knew he was with someone. Thats says alot bout person. she is so nasty looking. u can look at her and tell what she is nasty Hoe. any guy that has had this needs be tested bc she been with almost Tippah county.. guys that want this r no count they are trashy like her.. omg she is ugly! There isnt anything pretty bout her.. she get fcked up and talk bout some guy in BLue Mtn.. whoever this is go get tested and your a dumbAss for fcking that. lmao.. nasty and desperate
falkner girl

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Look you all talking this about Britt she will be here in just a lil while an see this bull shit that ain't true an she will find y'all that is talking trash
Brittany

Ripley, MS

#14 Dec 19, 2012
lmfao !! really yu guys ?!?!? if only yu can say it to my face yu scary a** b*t*hes !! everything yu got to say, i live in falkner im here everyday all day long !! dnt none of yu muthaf**kas kno me !! i hope maken me the center of yur life is worth the while. bc wen i find out who yu are, guy or b*t*h, i got something for ya !!=) so i cnt wait to be blessed with yur shadiness.. and for the ones who stood up for me, thank yu i really do appreciate that !!
Brittany

Ripley, MS

#15 Dec 19, 2012
yu are sad sad sad pathetic little ppl !! kiss my a**!!
ashley smith

Southaven, MS

#16 Dec 19, 2012
look at all yall jank a**
talkin shi** muther fuc**** aint got a life so u got to talk sit about soeoneelses brit is my friend and bet u dumb***es dnt put ya names on here and be real like i just did cus ur scared!! but its cool when u got a bunch of ppl tlkin bout u tht u dnt even kno tht means ya doin sumthin rite.....u ppl r just childish and jealous tht brit is prettier and got a hell of alot better personality then uor ur gf if u a guy runnin ur cock sucker or maybe she jus wouldnt fu** u? ha yall ra trip i love u brit!!!
Brittany

Ripley, MS

#17 Dec 19, 2012
and ms bahbah and truth !! i cnt wait to find out who yu scary a**es are. i cnt do s**t behind this computer, but best believe its a diff story wen we face to face !!
Brittany

Ripley, MS

#18 Dec 19, 2012
lmao !! love yu ash !!
as once said

Brandon, MS

#20 Dec 19, 2012
it really doesn't matter what ppl say! why go to their level they going talk anyway. who cares. Be an adult bout it leave it and walk away. life is full of ppl that talk who cares.
Whittany

Ripley, MS

#21 Dec 21, 2012
Thats Hw it is wrote:
yea Awesome by being passed Around to everybody
you need to get a life an grow up and stop talking all that issh! She's a great girl and person! Your prolly just Haten bc eater your a jelious bit*h or your an ugly mofo that she don't want! And I'd like to see you walk up to her and say it to her face instead if hiding behind a screen name bc she will beat the he*l outta you and you no it! So grow up!! Bye(:
Gramps Willie

Brandon, MS

#22 Dec 24, 2012
Anybody that would talk like this is a bitch needin to be slapped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bradley mercer (Aug '12) 37 min Bradley_Megan 11
what about that Jerry robinson 1 hr cloudy 1
Where is Melissa mathis? Wed Yall_ignorant 3
ginger k Wed Heyeveryone 31
Women to have Fun Tue Smh 11
Tasha Lynn Ballard Jul 24 I know 7
One boi?? Jul 24 1100boi 2

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance