Posted in the Ripley Forum

Since: Aug 11

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2012
??
the new south

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Seriously??? Your the one of the ones that stirs the pot of $hit on here with you racist a$$
Rebel

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
HONDA KILLA, TRUE NAME DUDE, R.B. Get a damn life and get the hell off topics and attend to your kid!

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2012
the new south wrote:
Seriously??? Your the one of the ones that stirs the pot of $hit on here with you racist a$$
all in your head i love everybody !!!

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Honda killa wrote:
<quoted text>all in your head i love everybody !!!
kid !!!!!
Ha Ha Ha

United States

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Honda killa wrote:
<quoted text>
kid !!!!!
No wonder Toyota has went down hill they have HK as an employee! Hell he spends more time on topix than he does at work. Can we all say NO LIFE!!!! Toyota gone wild lmao!

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Ha Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder Toyota has went down hill they have HK as an employee! Hell he spends more time on topix than he does at work. Can we all say NO LIFE!!!! Toyota gone wild lmao!
its a factory like all the rest just pays alot better (;
Ha Ha Ha

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Honda killa wrote:
<quoted text>
its a factory like all the rest just pays alot better (;
You are the only boy and yes, I said boy, that puts a smiley face after every comment can we say fruity lol :)
the new south

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Yes his fat @$$ must have a little sugar in his tank
white and proud

Duluth, GA

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Y'all talken bout him sterin up shit well y'all sombitches need to look in the mirror and get a clue
the new south

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2012
White and proud must be killa's lover lol
CoUnTrYGaL(:

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2012
This is Fu)kin pathetic! Honda killa stfu! Nobody give a rats as$ and all you other dumbasses need to get a fuck8n life too! I know a lot of GROWN MEN who put smiley faces after their sentence and I know damn well they ain't gay! So stfu! Ha bye(:
Ha ha ha

Waterford, MI

#14 Dec 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="CoUnTrYGaL(:"]T his is Fu)kin pathetic! Honda killa stfu! Nobody give a rats as$ and all you other dumbasses need to get a fuck8n life too! I know a lot of GROWN MEN who put smiley faces after their sentence and I know damn well they ain't gay! So stfu! Ha bye(:[/QUOTE] Blah Blah Blah! Stfu Stfu Stfu Blah Blah Blah, I got your dumbass ya psycho!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New steakhouse and bar 4 hr what 5
Cockfighting legal or not? (Mar '12) 7 hr amazed my idiots 701
scared people that use topix 8 hr she talks funny 16
men who abuse women (Jun '14) 12 hr know 10
Ashley furniture Fri Informant 1
laura o Fri Meghan Grisham 11
dorothy box (Dec '14) Fri fred 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages