#1 Mar 7, 2011
Vote -Chad Bateman
Vote-mildred norton
Vote-Brent garner
Post who you for
bestonefoethejob

Ripley, MS

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Mildred Norton ..and all my friends are too!!
Anonymous

Walnut, MS

#3 Mar 7, 2011
bestonefoethejob wrote:
Chad

Since: Mar 11

Detroit, MI

#4 Mar 7, 2011
I can see Mildred as Coroner! LOL!

Detroit, MI

#5 Mar 7, 2011
bestonefoethejob wrote:
Can you explain how she is the best qualified person for the job?
mee too sorry

Columbus, MS

#6 Mar 8, 2011
she might bail them back hahaha
ripley rat

Ripley, MS

#8 Mar 8, 2011
I am voting for Mildred Norton..also.
blue mtn bum

Ripley, MS

#9 Mar 8, 2011
I will vote for Mildred Norton..she is the best for the job!

Location hidden

#10 Mar 8, 2011
Chad Bateman is the best choice plain and simple. Mildred, the best for job who are you kidding. She's the one closest to needing a Coroner, she looks like she's got one foot in the grave already !!!!!!!

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2011
Please someone explain why Mildred is the best one for the job. Mr. Bateman is a Paramedic. Mr. Garner is a cop. Mrs. Norton is a sweet lady and a great woman but I just don't think she can Handle that kind of task. A people person she is. A dead people person she's not. But if she does win the office, at least we will have a nice one in office!
amazed

Ripley, MS

#12 Mar 8, 2011
My goodness, all a coroner does in tippah county is say yep, you're dead. Now if they performed autopsies that would be a different story.

United States

#13 Mar 8, 2011
Amazed you would be to see what all they have to do. Mr Hubbard will tell you a different story! There's more to it but people that think with small minds
wouldn't understand!
thetruth

Jackson, MS

#14 Mar 8, 2011
Ha ha. I would like to see little mildy go get a bidy cut in half out of a wrecked car. Or pick up some one brain matter after their head is blown off... Or lets get crazy and wonder what if your momma aint dead. . Would she know the difference... Come on people unless hubbard decides to run bateman is only obvoius choice......

Location hidden

#15 Mar 8, 2011
Hubbard Can't run now deadline was March 1 and you are correct Bateman is the obvious choice. I wish Garner was running on the (D) ticket so Chad could go ahead and beat them both in the first.
Garner1

Toledo, OH

#16 Mar 30, 2011
Midnight Outlaw wrote:
Hubbard Can't run now deadline was March 1 and you are correct Bateman is the obvious choice. I wish Garner was running on the (D) ticket so Chad could go ahead and beat them both in the first.
Garner is running on d ticket good luck chad

Location hidden

#17 Mar 30, 2011
Would someone please explain to me why this is such a hot topic? It's not like this position will make a difference to Tippah county or change our community. It's just a job. Why arent we focusing on the sheriff's race or state representative? I dont even know who Mildred Norton or Chad Bateman are and I've asked all of my family and they dont know either.
Shout Out

Starkville, MS

#18 Apr 4, 2011
my vote will go to Mr. Bateman
JustMyOpinion

Starkville, MS

#19 Apr 5, 2011
Good luck Chad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dalton cobb 5 hr Fam 2
Stephane Dyson 12 hr Sweet Southern 2
Angelia McKenzie 13 hr Church Lady 29
High Achieving Men (Apr '15) 13 hr Grace 23
Quick lay 14 hr TireMan 20
New steakhouse and bar (Jul '15) 17 hr Justsaying 87
cindy rutherford 18 hr CMurda 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages