Nice girl :))
unknown

Tupelo, MS

#4 May 3, 2012
Wow, she's a nice young lady. I think.
Robert Johnson

United States

#5 May 4, 2012
First of all that's my niece so the best thing for you to do is keep your damn mouth shut about her. Second you are probably some jealous little nasty punk ass that just wishes you had her life. She is a very sweet person and if you don't really know her shut the hell up. And last as you can see I'm not hiding behind a fake name so let's see you respond with your "real" name asshole.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 May 4, 2012
Bridgette is my great niece... and I don't think you want to mess with that family... things can get real ugly real quick!!
rmichaels

United States

#7 May 5, 2012
I know her thru my son & she is a very sweet young lady,a good person.I see nothing wrong with her
lmao

United States

#8 May 16, 2012
Wut up with her teeth? Are they brown or black at the gums? Um hello dentist?
Robert Johnson

Tuscaloosa, AL

#9 May 17, 2012
lmao wrote:
really once again hiding behind those fake ass names either grow up or shut up. I know you probably some little punk ass teenager so I won't be to hard on you. Just leave her alone and all is good.
------(:

United States

#10 May 17, 2012
lmao wrote:
Hahahaha... More like what's up with der ass.. Its so saggy.. Lol
RebalChild98

Ripley, MS

#11 Jun 14, 2012
Haha funny how she's pregnant now!!
anonymous

Brighton, TN

#12 Jun 15, 2012
lmao wrote:
UMM hello psychaiatrist... thats what YOU need!!!
anonymous

Brighton, TN

#13 Jun 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="------(:"]<q uoted text>
Hahahaha... More like what's up with der ass.. Its so saggy.. Lol[/QUOTE] Whats up with your face... it's UGLY!!!
John

Meridian, MS

#14 Jun 15, 2012
anonymous wrote:
[QUOTE who="------(:"]<q uoted text>
Hahahaha... More like what's up with der ass.. Its so saggy.. Lol"

Whats up with your face... it's UGLY!!!
How exactly do you know that? It's very hard to see someone's face you don't know over the Internet. Next you going to talk about someone's mom?
kaytee

Ripley, MS

#15 Jun 17, 2012
would ya'll seriously stop writing crap about Bridgette on here? It's stupid and childest!! Topix is not a place for you too write hateful things about people it's so you can find out things!! like Falkner school getting broken into or serious things like how braock obama DONT need too be president again!!! Shit like that not talking about someones teeth that got knocked out in the basketball gym. and if ya'll would get too know her alittle more ya'll would know that!!! Thats my cousin and sure me and her usually can't stand each other! But she is still my cousin! And if anyone is going too be talking about her its going too be!! So grow up and stop write dumbshit on topix!!! Get a life off the intenet!! Stop hiding behind a fake screen name! Atleast put a name better than lmao. Or a funny one i seen on here it's called SheGotAdonk! haha lmfao! Ya'll are probably abunch of little 12 year old immature brats that dont got nothing better too do than sit around and talk smack about people behind a computer screen! Instead of too her face!!! How about ya'll try it sometime? Do you know that this is called Cyberbulling witch is now a law! It's the same as bulling!!! Some people kill their selfs becuase of cyberbulling!! Because even thought it isn't causing phisycal harm it is causing emotional harm!! and it can really hurt a persons selfaseam!!! So im asking nicely for ya'll too STOP writing dumbshit about Bridgette on here. Or i will contack the police and have them SHUT down Topix!!! It's not that hard too do! If you are some little 12 year old brat go watch the movie Cyberbulling. It will teach you what cyberbulling can really do too a person!! Or better yet go cuddle up too your teadybear and drink your chocolate milk and let your mother read you a bedtime story!! haha! I bet half of ya'll b!tches are fakes!! Ya'll are probably all buddy buddy too Bridgettes face then on the computer you talked sh!t about her!! It's stupid!! Grow up!! Stay off the computer!!! You know us kids can make a difference in the world if we would just stay off the computer and do something productive!! Think about that!!
BRIDGETTE JOHNSON

Ripley, MS

#16 Jun 23, 2012
its nice to see that yall talk about me on the computer. yes im pregnant whats it to yall? as far as i am concerned yall can kiss either check of my "saggy butt" for all i care. if you dont like me i really really really dont care. i didnt ask for yall to like me. so you can keep my name out of your month. i have bigger and better things to look forward to in the next 9 months then to worry about what is being said about me. thank you to the ones who commented nice things about me and to the ones who didn't i pray for you!
Observer

Canton, MS

#17 Jun 23, 2012
I don't know any of you but I will say that to read such ugly comments by some of you about another person in a topic that never should have been started in the first place was a total embarrassment to mankind. What in the heck is becoming of folks? What's going to become of the kids being born tomorrow? Nobody respects or cares about anybody anymore. You people should be ashamed. You may as well be animals.( no, I take that back cuz even most animals are kinder than humans these days)
chief slap a ho

United States

#18 Jun 24, 2012
BRIDGETTE JOHNSON wrote:
its nice to see that yall talk about me on the computer. yes im pregnant whats it to yall? as far as i am concerned yall can kiss either check of my "saggy butt" for all i care. if you dont like me i really really really dont care. i didnt ask for yall to like me. so you can keep my name out of your month. i have bigger and better things to look forward to in the next 9 months then to worry about what is being said about me. thank you to the ones who commented nice things about me and to the ones who didn't i pray for you!
good for u good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Ripley, MS (Oct '10) 9 hr Crazy Westerners 105
dope houses 10 hr all a game 4
AttN Cell Phone Users 12 hr Auto Spell Sucks 4
highway patrol on 15 12 hr chicken scratch 20
the next Sherriff 12 hr chicken scratch 75
Two Losers 12 hr Native tippah Co 1
Dee Dee 13 hr Joann 16
More from around the web

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE