?????
hatchieboysipes

Canton, MS

#2 Sep 7, 2012
What do u mean??
Doglover

Belden, MS

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Ifyou mean PIT BULL dogs then they are the best pets you ever had. They are very loving dogs.

The ones that attack people are the ones that ignorant, stupid people fight and the ones that are inbred/crossbred. These low class people teach the dog to be like them and that is a shame.

If you ever have one you will love it as much as it does you. Very friendly to everybody if you raise it as a regular dog. Only one problem.

They have alot of allergies and they only live from a little over 8 to 10 years. Then you miss them terribly.
YRUADH

Ripley, MS

#4 Sep 7, 2012
Honda killa wrote:
?????
Why do you fart? Why do you breathe? Why do you get on topix? Why do you eat? I only hope you don't have the ability to re-populate.

Since: Aug 11

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2012
YRUADH wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you fart? Why do you breathe? Why do you get on topix? Why do you eat? I only hope you don't have the ability to re-populate.
blow me ok hope your preshous lil Pitt bull ripes your face of a hole licking piece of sh;;
Know

United States

#7 Sep 8, 2012
I had a pit for over 15 years and was wwonderful with everyone! It's all how you raise them!!!!

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2012
Know wrote:
I had a pit for over 15 years and was wwonderful with everyone! It's all how you raise them!!!!
ok get u a pet rattle snake and b real sweet to it and c of u don't get bite
baseball101

Ripley, MS

#9 Sep 8, 2012
Look! You commented a whole back about this. Me and you had the and argument about it. Shut up. Any dog can be destructive. Pits are one of the best dogs you can own.
Sugarandcream

Jackson, MS

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Nature is nature regardless of how a breed is "trained". Its like telling a ferel Tom cat not to be a "Tom". He might do good all his life, but he's a TOM that could flip at any moment.

Might be fine for grown, strong people. Awful and stupid choice for kids and old people.
baseball101

Ripley, MS

#11 Sep 9, 2012
I have 2 kids. One is 2 and one is 3 months. My pot is an inside dog. Nothing has happened to either of them.
YRUADH

Ripley, MS

#12 Sep 9, 2012
Honda killa wrote:
<quoted text>
ok get u a pet rattle snake and b real sweet to it and c of u don't get bite
Look idiot, Rattle Snakes are not trainable. Your mindset is moronic. You rationalizing a pit to a rattler is like saying people better not drive cause you will get killed in a wreck. People eat peanuts and die, people take aspirins and die. I was commenting earlier on your ignorance of starting a topic of this nature. I don't have a pit. You need to come up with better discussion topics than why do people love pits. Like I asked you earlier, why do people do anything? Because it is our/their choice! I don't want a damn idiot like you telling me what I can love, hate, eat, drink or drive and so on. If someone has a pit and it hurts or kills someone then they should be responsible. Taking pits out of population is like making everyone walk to where they go because they might run off the road and kill someone. As Forest said, SHIT Happens! Take commomn sense precautions and if something happens and the one that caused it is found to be negligent then make them do the time for the crime.

United States

#13 Sep 9, 2012
baseball101 wrote:
I have 2 kids. One is 2 and one is 3 months. My pot is an inside dog. Nothing has happened to either of them.
yet u will eat those words

United States

#14 Sep 9, 2012
YRUADH wrote:
<quoted text>Look idiot, Rattle Snakes are not trainable. Your mindset is moronic. You rationalizing a pit to a rattler is like saying people better not drive cause you will get killed in a wreck. People eat peanuts and die, people take aspirins and die. I was commenting earlier on your ignorance of starting a topic of this nature. I don't have a pit. You need to come up with better discussion topics than why do people love pits. Like I asked you earlier, why do people do anything? Because it is our/their choice! I don't want a damn idiot like you telling me what I can love, hate, eat, drink or drive and so on. If someone has a pit and it hurts or kills someone then they should be responsible. Taking pits out of population is like making everyone walk to where they go because they might run off the road and kill someone. As Forest said, SHIT Happens! Take commomn sense precautions and if something happens and the one that caused it is found to be negligent then make them do the time for the crime.
I pissed u off I feal I did my job have a nice day !!!!
PissedOffAtYOU

Jackson, MS

#15 Sep 9, 2012
baseball101 wrote:
You are just stupid! A pit is NOT a inside dog for starters. People like you are reason innocent children eventually get hurt and killed by INNOCENT dogs that then must be put down.

Use common sense! 2 year old and a onto old around a pit bull?! Did you know that dogs see humans AS dogs? YOU might be the big dog today and be grabbed by the throat tomorrow! Your babies are rag dolls!

Yep! You are stupid!
Breeder

Jackson, MS

#16 Sep 9, 2012
No way a pit, chow, and other certain breeds should be in close proximity to children, the elderly and/or defenseless peoples.
Breeds are not bred just to look a particular way. They are bred with the study of carefully matched genetic study for "attitude" as well as agility and temperament. Of course all personalities will be different, but the NATURE is the same for each species.
people like you

Pontotoc, MS

#17 Sep 10, 2012
PissedOffAtYOU wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just stupid! A pit is NOT a inside dog for starters. People like you are reason innocent children eventually get hurt and killed by INNOCENT dogs that then must be put down.
Use common sense! 2 year old and a onto old around a pit bull?! Did you know that dogs see humans AS dogs? YOU might be the big dog today and be grabbed by the throat tomorrow! Your babies are rag dolls!
Yep! You are stupid!
You are one of the ones who are training them to fight. I had a pit bull that stayed INSIDE the house from birth until death. The dog never offered to bite anyone. Strangers would play with the dog for hours.
I had to go on a long trip one time and stayed gone for over two weeks. Had a house sitter who had never seen the dog, man and two women, the man played with the dog outside everyday and when I got back told me he loved that dog and he was the best dog he had ever seen. It was a full blooded pit bull. There's no telling how many in the county that are the same. If you are an idiot and raise the dog it will be an idiot like you. Dogs do not see people as other dogs! They know there's a difference they just know people love them and take care of them so they love you. The dogs can be mean but only if you make them that way. They are not a time bomb ready to go off.
As far as that goes, German Shepards and other large dogs have attacked people too.
PisssedOffAtYou

Ripley, MS

#18 Sep 10, 2012
people like you wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the ones who are training them to fight. I had a pit bull that stayed INSIDE the house from birth until death. The dog never offered to bite anyone. Strangers would play with the dog for hours.
I had to go on a long trip one time and stayed gone for over two weeks. Had a house sitter who had never seen the dog, man and two women, the man played with the dog outside everyday and when I got back told me he loved that dog and he was the best dog he had ever seen. It was a full blooded pit bull. There's no telling how many in the county that are the same. If you are an idiot and raise the dog it will be an idiot like you. Dogs do not see people as other dogs! They know there's a difference they just know people love them and take care of them so they love you. The dogs can be mean but only if you make them that way. They are not a time bomb ready to go off.
As far as that goes, German Shepards and other large dogs have attacked people too.
No, I'm not one of them 'using them to fight'!. I hate that kind of thing! And, I'm aware of shepards and other breeds of certain dogs and their temperment in nature.

Here's the thing: NOT every dog is gonna 'go off'.... I never said that. In fact, MOST EVERY SINGLE dog is going to be just fine and dandy, BUT that still don't change the FACT that nature IS nature and to trust that NATURE WILL BE CURBED just because you love your pet is STUPID as hell!

My friend got a pit she and her husband raised from six weeks for over six years and had been nothing but a +10 for seven years with her and their seven year old. Then they had another baby. When that child was about 2 and a half, OUT OF NOWHERE the dog attacked the little one taking off half it's face!

OUT OF NOWHERE!!! So fast that NO ONE had a chance to do anything about it!

After the shock of it all, they finally narrowed it down to thinking he may have done it thinking he is was playing or maybe protecting the older child. We will NEVER know, but one thing is for sure. The kid is scarred for life, and could have been killed and the DOG is DEAD!

NO big dog like that should be around helpless kids.

I stick by what I said and say.... It's STUPID and pisses me off that people can be so damn stupid! Me and many told her back when she got the dog not to get it. But no! She wanted for her kids.
Country Girl

Ripley, MS

#19 Sep 10, 2012
Seems like the point is,a pit may or may not attack humans,Why take the chance?
YRUADH

Ripley, MS

#20 Sep 10, 2012
Honda killa wrote:
<quoted text>
I pissed u off I feal I did my job have a nice day !!!!
Nope! You didn't piss me off bubba. You just continue to prove your ignorance. What pisses me off is the fact that your I.Q. is in the single digit range. Stay off topix until you can obtain proper education to bring your I.Q. up maybe 10 points or so. You might even get to pass the G E D someday! Also, pit bulls are bred as a working dog. Environment is 99% of the stability of the dog. The human race is the dominant species on the planet for all those that don't know. If you cannot be the dominant one around a pit you can't be the dominant one around a chihauha! People raise horses and cows and are killed by them every year. Are they a bad species? All species on this planet has the potential to do harm, do you not realize that. We also are supposed to demonstrate common sense with animals. That bit about a rattler, well there are people that get in bags with them and raise them, not me. Like I said about your analogy, they are not trainable. Dogs are. Do they mess up sometimes, yes. Do humans sometimes kill their own family, yes. Again, the topic was stupid, is stupid and always will be stupid.
Simon says

New Albany, MS

#21 Sep 10, 2012
PisssedOffAtYou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not one of them 'using them to fight'!. I hate that kind of thing! And, I'm aware of shepards and other breeds of certain dogs and their temperment in nature.
Here's the thing: NOT every dog is gonna 'go off'.... I never said that. In fact, MOST EVERY SINGLE dog is going to be just fine and dandy, BUT that still don't change the FACT that nature IS nature and to trust that NATURE WILL BE CURBED just because you love your pet is STUPID as hell!
My friend got a pit she and her husband raised from six weeks for over six years and had been nothing but a +10 for seven years with her and their seven year old. Then they had another baby. When that child was about 2 and a half, OUT OF NOWHERE the dog attacked the little one taking off half it's face!
OUT OF NOWHERE!!! So fast that NO ONE had a chance to do anything about it!
After the shock of it all, they finally narrowed it down to thinking he may have done it thinking he is was playing or maybe protecting the older child. We will NEVER know, but one thing is for sure. The kid is scarred for life, and could have been killed and the DOG is DEAD!
NO big dog like that should be around helpless kids.
I stick by what I said and say.... It's STUPID and pisses me off that people can be so damn stupid! Me and many told her back when she got the dog not to get it. But no! She wanted for her kids.
Ditto! Pits around kids is stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Riddle 3 hr Just a Friend 13
Casey Thompson 4 hr ME 5
suzanne -do you know one 4 hr Lil D 9
tourism tax 4 hr Informed 45
Cody Maharrey at Ashley furniture 5 hr Analyzer 1
prostitution???? 23 hr Shenasty 5
wyoming glissen Sun Mindwho44 3

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance