Location hidden

#1 Aug 18, 2011
this place seriously needs a union its unreal of what they do there
Old School

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 18, 2011
reb22 wrote:
You are so right. You have supervisor up there RIDING the clock 7 days a week fo absulotly noting.
jake

Perkinston, MS

#3 Aug 19, 2011
wtf u worried about it, do u work there?? stfu
lee

Tupelo, MS

#4 Aug 19, 2011
go ahead and get you a union if you want to see a good company leave ripley and ms.look at the rubber plant.why do you think toyota and other co. are moving to ms.to get away from unions'they've about ruined this country already.they were okey when they first started but they've become a bunch of blood sucking thugs.go ahead get you one at ashley and see how long it takes to ruin one of the best co. we have in tippah co. 1014

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 19, 2011
lee wrote:
go ahead and get you a union if you want to see a good company leave ripley and ms.look at the rubber plant.why do you think toyota and other co. are moving to ms.to get away from unions'they've about ruined this country already.they were okey when they first started but they've become a bunch of blood sucking thugs.go ahead get you one at ashley and see how long it takes to ruin one of the best co. we have in tippah co. 1014
its all about who you get to run it
Tippahgirl

Ripley, MS

#6 Aug 24, 2011
reb22 wrote:
You have no idea what you are asking for, do you just really not enjoy having a job because there are many that would LOVE to take your spot!

Since: Apr 11

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2011
reb22 wrote:
worked there only 6 months myself that's all I could cut with low pay and long hours. as sad as it might be Mississippi is a right to work state and Unions do not stand a chance here.if one ever got voted in they would shut the doors in a heartbeat and up production from the plant in china.
caution

Spring Hill, FL

#8 Sep 7, 2011
Watch out for termites in the furniture.
lee

Tupelo, MS

#9 Sep 8, 2011
if we weren't a right to work state you wouldn't see all these new high paying jobs locating in ms. all unions are good for anymore is killing jobs' bankrupting states because of elaborate state retirements.and the teachers unions are ruining our schools.the only people that bennifits from a union now are union leaders check out the salarys some of these cats make.and thats just what they report.thats not counting all the uuder the table stuff

Since: Apr 11

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2011
lee wrote:
if we weren't a right to work state you wouldn't see all these new high paying jobs locating in ms. all unions are good for anymore is killing jobs' bankrupting states because of elaborate state retirements.and the teachers unions are ruining our schools.the only people that bennifits from a union now are union leaders check out the salarys some of these cats make.and thats just what they report.thats not counting all the uuder the table stuff
10 bucks an hour O'TAY buckwheat
lee

Tupelo, MS

#11 Sep 8, 2011
'red wagon' with that attitude you probably couldn't work anywhere more than six months.no matter how much it paid.you kinda come across as a constant complainer and whinner.you would probably make a pretty good union worker.maybe things will get better for you''but you gotta lose the attitude''
the one

Troup, TX

#12 Oct 17, 2011
I kinda liked my job at Ashley while I was in the pool makin $18 to $25 an hour but after I got on a permanent line it all went down hill
myy

Dumas, MS

#13 Nov 17, 2011
perhaps you should be thankful for any job, in case you havent noticed there arent a lot to go around. You ever wonder why companies look outside of the states for employers? Could it be that Americans complain too much about the jobs they have and are too lazy to actually work for their keep??? GROW UP ALREADY!
Ms sparklrb

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Nov 17, 2011
Many of the workers are convicted felons , they hire just about anybody!!
bigmac

Ripley, MS

#15 Nov 17, 2011
If you want to see way unions can do for you, look at what they did for Detroit!
we know

Canton, MS

#16 Nov 18, 2011
Go unload trucks here u will see who gets the least pay and the hardest work
Stud

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2012
No just 2 many n
worsenightmare!! !!

Ripley, MS

#18 Feb 26, 2012
Lmao y'all should all be grateful to have a job!!!
WTF

Saltillo, MS

#19 Feb 26, 2012
Yeah they mire "anybody" but not "everybody".. Seems to me I am overqualified for that big huge factory.
homie

Ripley, MS

#20 Feb 26, 2012
The frame mill rules!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Braddock (Nov '13) 38 min Guam 671 8
Coz 4 hr Realitychic 1
Dumas on disability (Jan '13) 4 hr Realitychic 39
threesomes. ..any girls ever wanted to try? (Jan '13) 5 hr Realitychic 30
Preacher at Dumas 5 hr Deacon 1
Boob Jobs 5 hr Deacon 3
Ripley City Cop and EMT 8 hr ashTrey 9
More from around the web

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE