I will be voting for KEITH BULLOCK!
Ans I'm voting for James Page, so what?
idiots

Ripley, MS

#23 May 4, 2011
Tippah Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans I'm voting for James Page, so what?
I don't even think I'll check a box on my ballot for sheriff in the first because i don't agree that any of the democratic candidates are adequate to handle what we as a county need. i'll wait for November to cast my vote on that race!
idiots

Ripley, MS

#24 May 4, 2011
&fe ature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

www.votejamespage.com

lots of information out there if your willing as a voter to take the time to think! just found these links and i (as a voter who cares about our community) encourage you to do your research!
SouthRipley

United States

#25 May 7, 2011
Native and Idiots is the same person, its his drug user and drunk daughter Tracy. If you want to be here so much Tracy, Tell the truth about your daddy, No biggy, he don't have a chance and if by the grace of god he does win. I'll personally turn over to the community evidence that he's a crook and more.This should be fun but kinda of boring because he don't have a chance anyhow.LOL It's ok because as if he would get lucky, I can go public, because anyone in a state or federal postion can be question about prior's and ohhhhh boy, should get good. This is a lame sight and if you really think that the real voters of this county care one things about this, your as dumb as your want to be father.
Tippah Native

Water Valley, MS

#26 May 8, 2011
SouthRipley wrote:
Native and Idiots is the same person, its his drug user and drunk daughter Tracy. If you want to be here so much Tracy, Tell the truth about your daddy, No biggy, he don't have a chance and if by the grace of god he does win. I'll personally turn over to the community evidence that he's a crook and more.This should be fun but kinda of boring because he don't have a chance anyhow.LOL It's ok because as if he would get lucky, I can go public, because anyone in a state or federal postion can be question about prior's and ohhhhh boy, should get good. This is a lame sight and if you really think that the real voters of this county care one things about this, your as dumb as your want to be father.
I'm neither horshot. I'm not even female. You can threaten all you want. Btw, He's not state or federal, he's will be a county official. He's been investigated by the FBI before and found innocent, so you go right ahead and show the public your trumped up evidence.
Tippah Native

Water Valley, MS

#27 May 8, 2011
okay, I can't spell hotshot. That makes me as much a dumb azzz
idiots

Ripley, MS

#28 May 8, 2011
SouthRipley wrote:
i am neither as well, and nor am i female! but i do know Tracy and spend time with the family. she neither does drugs anymore nor is she a drunk. she, and all the rest of her family do their best to stay close and take care of one another. community eveidence? why didn't you turn that over while he was being investigated? because you're one of the "idiots" i speak of who doesn't do your research about the candidates running in this election. The state and federal investigators are the ones who know what went on and how things went down. if you have a such a problem with him and his family, maybe you should step up and be a man and talk to them personally instead of slandering them online.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#29 May 8, 2011
SouthRipley wrote:
no, this is me, Tracy! i don't hide behind other names because i'm proud of mine! i don't owe an explanation to you or anyone else, only God........and i've made peace in that department. step to me if you have something to say about me, or stop slandering me.

Thank You all who have supported my family through all this crap online. Personally, i would never be hateful to any candidate or their family. My wishes are for a clean and honest race! Thanks to whoever put the website links up. Was gonna do that myself, but I hate reading things on here anymore because of the way some people act and I'm a much better person when I don't allow hate or anger into my live!

God Bless
Anonymous

Walnut, MS

#30 May 8, 2011
James Paige is not going to get the job he better stay put at moltan jobs are hard to get cause he has no chance at Sheriff it will come down to. Gillard n bullock.
idiots

Ripley, MS

#31 May 9, 2011
WTFNWTF wrote:
James Paige is not going to get the job he better stay put at moltan jobs are hard to get cause he has no chance at Sheriff it will come down to. Gillard n bullock.
his name is spelled "Page" dumbass! and we'll see how it goes in november.........;)
idiots

Ripley, MS

#32 May 9, 2011
SouthRipley wrote:
let me ask you something. do you spend time with the people you talk so negative about? do you know the circumstances that led a young woman to an addictive behavior? do you know what type of person she has been in the last three years, because she was away from this whole state for two of those three. do you know what brought her home, and what she went through while away from her family? do you have any idea whatsoever about the abuse she's been through, or the abuse her children endured until she learned how to be a greater person and take care of her own responsibilities? have you spent any time getting to know her or her family in the time that she has been home and doing so much better? do you see how she treats her children or the things she does on a daily basis? what right do you have to judge another person? do you think you are God? personally if you're gonna vote for any candidate with that type of attitude (your type), then you'll get what you wanted in the end! you're one of those "good ol' boys" that i've spoke about before. you think you're better than another. i think you're gonna be the one dissapointed, personally! as long as people think the way that you do, this county will not see progress....PERIOD!
SouthRipley

United States

#33 May 9, 2011
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
let me ask you something. do you spend time with the people you talk so negative about? do you know the circumstances that led a young woman to an addictive behavior? do you know what type of person she has been in the last three years, because she was away from this whole state for two of those three. do you know what brought her home, and what she went through while away from her family? do you have any idea whatsoever about the abuse she's been through, or the abuse her children endured until she learned how to be a greater person and take care of her own responsibilities? have you spent any time getting to know her or her family in the time that she has been home and doing so much better? do you see how she treats her children or the things she does on a daily basis? what right do you have to judge another person? do you think you are God? personally if you're gonna vote for any candidate with that type of attitude (your type), then you'll get what you wanted in the end! you're one of those "good ol' boys" that i've spoke about before. you think you're better than another. i think you're gonna be the one dissapointed, personally! as long as people think the way that you do, this county will not see progress....PERIOD!
Same old BS, women that need help from abuse, hardly get help because of some abusing the systen. Everything you wrote above is so misleading and corrupt. First off, It was sure quiet when she was gone. When she moved back, her and her boyfreind lit up the web with their problems. Yes, Tracy I use to be a freind on your facebook until I deleted you,It made for some interesting reading, If I rember right, you basicly was arrested for beatin his ass and early last year you had him arrested for Abusing you and charges was dropped do to the fact you went on a crack spree with your daughter at your side. Now if you think this is slander, well you both should have consider that before fighting it out on line, so Tracy may say what she wants to get daddy a few sorry votes but she don't have many fooled.guess it's easy enough to get a court hearing transcript, so if you have a problem with what I have said girl, just let me know the name of the town and I'll check myself. Is this what we can expected out of James Page if elected. They always say, apple doesn't fall far from the tree.Please Please just give me the town? That way I can report my finding here and sense it public record it's not slander to tell the truth.If you don't want to that's fine but shut your pie hole and stop being a bottom feeder
idiots

Ripley, MS

#34 May 9, 2011
SouthRipley wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old BS, women that need help from abuse, hardly get help because of some abusing the systen. Everything you wrote above is so misleading and corrupt. First off, It was sure quiet when she was gone. When she moved back, her and her boyfreind lit up the web with their problems. Yes, Tracy I use to be a freind on your facebook until I deleted you,It made for some interesting reading, If I rember right, you basicly was arrested for beatin his ass and early last year you had him arrested for Abusing you and charges was dropped do to the fact you went on a crack spree with your daughter at your side. Now if you think this is slander, well you both should have consider that before fighting it out on line, so Tracy may say what she wants to get daddy a few sorry votes but she don't have many fooled.guess it's easy enough to get a court hearing transcript, so if you have a problem with what I have said girl, just let me know the name of the town and I'll check myself. Is this what we can expected out of James Page if elected. They always say, apple doesn't fall far from the tree.Please Please just give me the town? That way I can report my finding here and sense it public record it's not slander to tell the truth.If you don't want to that's fine but shut your pie hole and stop being a bottom feeder
you sound like the one that was doing the abusing, and if you are then i as a man would like to meet you! if she beat your ass then you deserved it for the way you treated her and her children! and i for one wish i would have been there to help! expected out of James Page? don't you mean "expect"?(do you know basic grammer?)you can bet he will do what he says he'll do. and if this is the man from ohio then you better watch out if you ever come back to this county! i am her friend on facebook as well, and have never seen much of anything in the way of the ex, she supposedly blocked him, and yet he continues to stalk her. he even contacts other friends looking for sympathy after he did some very unspeakable things! it is public record where the arrests took place! and how would anyone from this county know of any drug abuse in another state unless maybe someone was feeding them bogus information? were there drug arrests? were there any charges involving any drug or alcohol use? did my research dude......;) i'm sure Mr. Page would love to sit down with you as well! if you don't like Mr. Page, or his family then maybe you should consider taking their names out of your mouth because you look like a running mate or a male abuser at this point! and it is slander unless you have records to back it up! remember your ip can be tracked, and i will be turning this evidence over to the ones who are already investigating the stalking charges!

Location hidden

#35 May 9, 2011
Enough already! I do not need anyone to stick up for me, nor do I need anyone putting me down! If you feel that strongly about me, then take your opinions to another thread (Tracy Page-Cave Bashing maybe), or if you're on my fb and have questions then direct them there. This thread was about my Daddy, but for some reason people are turning things on me! I'm not running for a political office in this county and I never would! But, you can bet your sweet little heart I won't be leaving this county and I will continue to vote here! Quiet while I was gone? I haven't stirred up anything since I've been back! I've kept my nose clean and will continue to do so, not for any of you but for my Daughter and my Family and the peace it brings to me! So if you think I'm causing such a stir then you know where I live, bring it! As for the rest of the garbage, cast your vote......that's the only voice I hear in this whole conversation! I refuse to read anymore of this trash! I'm obviously a better person for that!

VOTE JAMES PAGE!
EXPERIENCE
DEDICATION
RELIABILITY
READY FOR A CHANGE

Location hidden

#36 May 9, 2011
Oh, and by the way, I don't need help! I'm good at helping myself, and anyone else that needs me for anything! Abuse is a strong motivation, not a stumbling block in my case!
atlast

Ripley, MS

#37 May 9, 2011
im for keith bullock.
um k

Tupelo, MS

#38 May 9, 2011
his name is page u dummy because he was kin to my ex brother n law which his name was page too.
hello

Ripley, MS

#39 May 12, 2011
SouthRipley wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like a man who abuses women, i hope you're not a candidate in this race! because u sound like a total idiot! if you have evidence maybe you should be a real man and put it out there what you have, because in my opinion you look like keith bullock at this point

i agree with the others that on this site that no one should be mean and hurtful. the things you have said on this thread alone have hurt a person who is tryin to better themself, you should be ashamed for that. i see the page family in town all the time and know that they do not deserve the drama that you're trying to impose on them. someone needs to pray for you, so thats what i'm going to do!
hello

Ripley, MS

#40 May 12, 2011
atlast wrote:
im for keith bullock.
you are keith bullock, you aint got any of us fooled, ur a hateful little man with no life and no values and no experience in law enforcement and being a constable doesn't make you experienced! ur a waste of breath, garbage! and yeah i'm sayin it, because i know what you've done to others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gary walker for alderman 6 hr agree 34
chris lindley for mayor 6 hr agree 17
tourism tax 7 hr pal 47
Recovery (Mar '16) 17 hr FOB 6
Cody Maharrey at Ashley furniture Mon Analyzer 1
prostitution???? Sun Shenasty 5
wyoming glissen Feb 19 Mindwho44 3

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance