Posted in the Ripley Forum

Since: Aug 11

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2013
??
Lou Lou

Ridgeland, MS

#2 Apr 15, 2013
As long as we got crooked cops---- HELL NO!
concerned

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Here we go again.... yet another cop bashing post... if u don't like them so what... if they have done something wrong go report it... if u can do better than them go put ur damn application in I'm sure u can get one any day of the week!
So true

Byram, MS

#4 Apr 15, 2013
concerned wrote:
Here we go again.... yet another cop bashing post... if u don't like them so what... if they have done something wrong go report it... if u can do better than them go put ur damn application in I'm sure u can get one any day of the week!
sick of people talking crap about cops, I mean really? Be a positive member of society, cops are like bees, don't mess with them , they won't mess with you!
Tippah Resident

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Well they took an oath and don't abide by it what do some expect??? Especially city officers!!
Herewego
#6 Apr 17, 2013
The cops arent that bad. yea there might be a few bad ones but they all aren't bad. if you or anyone else thinks you can do a better job, go apply. they accept applications 5 days a week. get over it already
Who

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2013
But once again like someone already said.... If you don't step on their toes they don't step on yours.. Why's that such a hard thing to understand?
Can See Clearly

Jackson, MS

#9 Apr 18, 2013
Who wrote:
But once again like someone already said.... If you don't step on their toes they don't step on yours.. Why's that such a hard thing to understand?
Cause that is not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot new Ripley Cop 12 hr Cricket 13
Hopper Battery 13 hr Juston 4
Ripley cops who fool around 13 hr Sunshine 5
Petition to reopen roads 14 hr 5o popo is a idiot 47
Steven Knowles 19 hr Beenthere 3
Keesha (Mar '15) Wed Watchthis 24
Cops Wed jaden harriell 15

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance