someone who knows
james matthew horton

Quitman, AR

#1 May 13, 2010
just to set the record straight- mrs. horton was not estranged. she is as guilty as mr. horton is. i wonder if anyone knows that mrs. horton has had all 3 of her children removed from her by cps? they were removed last week because she allowed him to physically & mentally abuse them. just for an example..... mr. horton duct taped her 3yr. old to a tree- naked-because he got into some of his paint. now, how sick is that? he has hit the 5yr. old in the face sooo... hard that school has called cps several times themselves. he hit the 20mo. child in the head, screams bad words at them, & beat mrs. horton severaly on april 8th. right in front of the children. these things i know for a fact! after an argument with him, she tried to abort the 20mo. old because at the time, he was an inconvience to her. all this kinda makes you sick, doesn't it? she was warned by cps not to let him come back around the children, but she did anyway. so as you can see, she is not so estranged after all. she's simply as guilty at being a child abuser as mr. horton is. poor children! let's hope that both of them get exactly what they deserve!!!
greta

Quitman, AR

#2 May 26, 2010
hey- i know this girl, and she is the most abusive person that i know. who ever you are that wrote that last note is right-on. if cps and the court allows these babies to go back to her, something is terribly wrong with this picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
hey does anyone know anything about christian m... Jun 2 Curious2know- 1
Grandview Music Forum (Nov '12) May '16 Musikologist 14
info on danny laird (Apr '10) Mar '16 BUCK NAKED 14
cleburne texas is a joke (Apr '08) Mar '16 Alan Martin 204
Review: Curly's Plumbing & Big Blade (Jun '09) Feb '16 P Martin 160
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '15 anon 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rio Vista Mortgages