cleburne big lot's nasty bathroom's

Posted in the Rio Vista Forum

mamie

Glen Rose, TX

#1 Oct 25, 2009
has any one else noticed how nasty & smelly the bathroom's are at big lot's in cleburne? it look's like the manager would tell someone to clean them up. they smell awful when you walk into them & there is pee & poop on the seat's. it's hard to believe someone hasn't complained. i know i have. today as a matter of fact. pee--uuuuuuuu!!!!!
Sally

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 28, 2009
The store smells like everything mamie describes!!
mamie

Glen Rose, TX

#4 Oct 28, 2009
thank you so much sally for agreeing with me about the store & the bathroom's. maybe we should print this off & accidently drop it while we are shopping there. what do you think? you know, I really do enjoy shopping there, but goodness people- clean it up. thumb's down on the cleanliness there. boo!!!
Sally

Duncanville, TX

#5 Nov 1, 2009
Mamie, Your welcomed: I just don't see how the help itself go and used it!! There is no reason for that, grown ppl. i don't care where a person works, it can be the most run down place, but when it comes to the bathroom, clean it up!! You know it might be better to send a copy to the corporate office, maybe it will make the employess clean it up, instead of walking around looking busy! With so many ppl. needing a job, they need to get real and take care of their job! Mamie, have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
99 sterling Dec 15 Twoey 1
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Dec 10 Granbury resident 37
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
info on danny laird (Apr '10) Nov '14 lee wu 11
long lost friend (Mar '14) Nov '14 lee wu 2
Texas Oil And Gas Companies Must Now Research A... Nov '14 Texan 2

Rio Vista News Video

Rio Vista Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rio Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rio Vista News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rio Vista

Personal Finance