RIP Genelle Conway-Allen: Video Tribu...

RIP Genelle Conway-Allen: Video Tribute of Slain Suisun City Teen

There are 1 comment on the story from Feb 7, 2013, titled RIP Genelle Conway-Allen: Video Tribute of Slain Suisun City Teen. In it, reports that:

This tribute video was posted Wedneday by YouTube user KaylaTaylorNicole , who strung together photos of slain Suisun City teen Genelle Conway-Allen, with background music by Howie Day.

Join the discussion below, or

Fairfield, CA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
She was my friend and i ant dtop crying i just feel helpless i went and put teddy bears at her memorial and putting more today i hope this happens to nobody ever again :,(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Several illegal contractors caught in Solano Co... Oct '15 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Suisun council wants to put bigger crimp in ill... Jul '15 Birds Landing Bob 11
Review: Almost Diamonds (Aug '08) Mar '15 Catherine Sers 60
News Supreme Court keeps in place protections for Ca... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Selsa4drew 2
News Solano County DUI Task Force will deploy extra ... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Birds Landing Bob 16
News The History And Lifestyle Of Delta Stripers (Oct '14) Oct '14 -Lea- 1
jaime origel (Sep '14) Sep '14 cant be beat 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rio Vista Mortgages