2012 Election Voter Guide

2012 Election Voter Guide

There are 43 comments on the The Daily Lobo story from Oct 31, 2012, titled 2012 Election Voter Guide. In it, The Daily Lobo reports that:

This week includes districts 17, 18, 24 and 68. Edward Sandoval Democratic candidate for state House of Representatives, district 17 Sandoval does not have a public Facebook page or a campaign website.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Lobo.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 31, 2012
I note that both Martin Hindlick and Michelle Lujan Grisham are endorsing Karen Montoya for PRC. IIRC she's the one who GROSSLY undervalued her own home as BernCo Assessor, then cried 'oops, mistake' when caught. Just who we need on the PRC, another dirtbag. Says little for the integrity of the two bums endorsing her too.
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

#2 Oct 31, 2012
A little pimp for the right-wing such as yourself cd -- talking "integrity?" You have none! You a$$ kissing has-been old POS fascist.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Lol, it seems dpb's electro shock therapy didn't work. The side effect is testicular shrinkage which makes them proportionate to his miniature body size. Pobracito...

Must be tough going thru life w/ a tiny head, hands, voice and little tiny balls<snicker>. Maybe that's why he's a pothead <nyuk nyuk nyuk>, trying to make up for natures trick upon him<teehee>.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Vote out of office in 2012, these traitors in the NM legislators who filed suit against Governor Martinez to have the 10,000 residency checks declared illegal and halted:

- Miguel Garcia (D-Abq) sponsor of the original legislation that allowed ILLEGALS to obtain NM DLs
- Howie Morales (D-Silver City)
- Gerald Ortiz y Pino (D- Abq)
- Elisio Alcón (D-Milan)

Then vote out of office every other traitor in the legislator who backed ILLEGALS getting NM DLs.

And of course: Vote NOBAMA in 2012 and let's commence the LONG road to recovery!

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Now, Now. They were voting their conscience as the voters were who elected them. And Gerald Ortiz y Pino is a Social Worker. What do you expect?

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#6 Nov 1, 2012
Willothewisp wrote:
Now, Now. They were voting their conscience as the voters were who elected them. And Gerald Ortiz y Pino is a Social Worker. What do you expect?
<chuckle> I doubt most of them even have a clue what it is their legislators do or don't do. That goes for the vast majority the electorate regardless of party, 8*)

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#7 Nov 1, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
Vote out of office in 2012, these traitors in the NM legislators who filed suit against Governor Martinez to have the 10,000 residency checks declared illegal and halted:
- Miguel Garcia (D-Abq) sponsor of the original legislation that allowed ILLEGALS to obtain NM DLs
- Elisio Alcón (D-Milan)
Then vote out of office every other traitor in the legislator who backed ILLEGALS getting NM DLs.
And of course: Vote NOBAMA in 2012 and let's commence the LONG road to recovery!
So CD, are you like the Catholic Church telling people who they should voter for? Let people make their own choices, they don't need you or the church to tell them who to vote for. It is America and WE all have the right to vote for whom we choose.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 1, 2012
Give me a break. O and R are telling people who to vote for...you don't have to belong to any church or religion to drink the Kool-Aid. People vote for a person based on...you name it. And people are not mind-numbed robots who are just programmed. Unless they go to public school, of course.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>So CD, are you like the Catholic Church telling people who they should voter for? Let people make their own choices, they don't need you or the church to tell them who to vote for. It is America and WE all have the right to vote for whom we choose.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!! Still having trouble with that?
- Are you trying to suppress my msg?
- Don't like it, don't read it - simple concept my friend!
- Where did I deny your right to vote as you choose?
- You brought up the Catholic Church, not I - why?
- Are you demonizing the Catholic Church?
- Don't you believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH?????

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#10 Nov 1, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!! Still having trouble with that?
- Are you trying to suppress my msg?
- Don't like it, don't read it - simple concept my friend!
- Where did I deny your right to vote as you choose?
- You brought up the Catholic Church, not I - why?
- Are you demonizing the Catholic Church?
- Don't you believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH?????
Exactly Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Choice!
No, you can't deny me or anyone the right to vote as they choose. Your message though telling people NOT to vote for a specific person though is wrong. You have your reasons, so be it, but let the rest of US decide on our own without anyone demonizing a candidate.
Demonizing the Catholic Church? No, as a Catholic I believe in the church, not necessarily agree with it though.
Have you not seen the Catholic Voters Guide? It is on the internet and while you are in Mass their volunteers are busily putting flyers on your windshield telling you to vote Republican.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#11 Nov 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Choice!
No, you can't deny me or anyone the right to vote as they choose. Your message though telling people NOT to vote for a specific person though is wrong.
No it isn't - it's FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! Where your problem is, is the stress being created by my posts content, which you don't agree with but you CANNOT deny that I have the right to post it as FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! Seems we went round and round a few weeks back over the same exact issue huh<G>.
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>You have your reasons, so be it, but let the rest of US decide on our own without anyone demonizing a candidate.
I can suggest to people how to vote anytime I so desire - THAT IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! It is no different than either campaign suggesting to others how to vote. If you believe what it is your accusing me of, then you must also find fault with the Dems for suggesting to the masses that they need to vote for the Obama, in fact you need to criticize him too for doing the same thing I'm doing - right? Come on, you know I'm right!!!

You can vote however you so desire, as anyone can, but let me say it again - FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! NOBAMA in 2012!! I'm not demonizing him, simply suggesting to others to not vote for him. Have I the right to do so under the constitution and freedom of speech? Huh? Well, do I?
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Demonizing the Catholic Church? No, as a Catholic I believe in the church, not necessarily agree with it though.
On that point I agree, same here, a member who doesn't agree with everything they do.
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you not seen the Catholic Voters Guide? It is on the internet and while you are in Mass their volunteers are busily putting flyers on your windshield telling you to vote Republican.
Nope, not interested in reading it, same with the Billy Graham or whoever it was in today's Urinal w/ a full page ad in the 1st section. I choose to not read it, as I can under FREEDOM OF CHOICE!!!

Anyway, if it makes you feel better, try this:

PLEASE CHOOSE to vote out of office in 2012, these traitors in the NM legislators who filed suit against Governor Martinez to have the 10,000 residency checks declared illegal and halted:

- Elisio Alcón (D-Milan)

Then PLEASE CHOOSE to vote out of office every other traitor in the legislator who backed ILLEGALS getting NM DLs.

And of course: CHOOSE TO vote NOBAMA in 2012 and let's commence the LONG road to recovery!

God I love FREEDOM OF SPEECH<G>!!!
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

#12 Nov 1, 2012
- Miguel Garcia (D-Abq)
- Elisio Alcón (D-Milan) & of course our President Mr. OBAMA IN 2012.

Choose to vote FOR the above named Legislators who have the best interest of ALL in mind. The obstructionist POS cd is just babbling his pre-conditioned, right -wing BS as usual. His childish rants must alert most to the level of his intelligence: NONE. He's simply an over-the-hill wage-slave who kissed the a$$ of management to the detriment of the workers for years. A genuine alcoholic, pedophile-supportiong POS, if ther ever was one!

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#13 Nov 1, 2012
dpb

Westcliffe, CO

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Now that's some funny (read that ignorant)sh-t on that pathetic site. Typical of what this aH posts. Propaganda and half-truths gilded with the right-wing's touch of BS. LOL

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#15 Nov 1, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't - it's FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! Where your problem is, is the stress being created by my posts content, which you don't agree with but you CANNOT deny that I have the right to post it as FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! Seems we went round and round a few weeks back over the same exact issue huh<G>.
<quoted text>
I can suggest to people how to vote anytime I so desire - THAT IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! It is no different than either campaign suggesting to others how to vote. If you believe what it is your accusing me of, then you must also find fault with the Dems for suggesting to the masses that they need to vote for the Obama, in fact you need to criticize him too for doing the same thing I'm doing - right? Come on, you know I'm right!!!
You can vote however you so desire, as anyone can, but let me say it again - FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! NOBAMA in 2012!! I'm not demonizing him, simply suggesting to others to not vote for him. Have I the right to do so under the constitution and freedom of speech? Huh? Well, do I?
<quoted text>
On that point I agree, same here, a member who doesn't agree with everything they do.
<quoted text>
Nope, not interested in reading it, same with the Billy Graham or whoever it was in today's Urinal w/ a full page ad in the 1st section. I choose to not read it, as I can under FREEDOM OF CHOICE!!!
Anyway, if it makes you feel better, try this:
PLEASE CHOOSE to vote out of office in 2012, these traitors in the NM legislators who filed suit against Governor Martinez to have the 10,000 residency checks declared illegal and halted:
- Elisio Alcón (D-Milan)
Then PLEASE CHOOSE to vote out of office every other traitor in the legislator who backed ILLEGALS getting NM DLs.
And of course: CHOOSE TO vote NOBAMA in 2012 and let's commence the LONG road to recovery!
God I love FREEDOM OF SPEECH<G>!!!
VOTE DEMOCRAT if you don't want to get skewered by the Republican Party. Do not listen to the Republican party lies, that includes the lies about OBAMACARE! Educate yourselves and vote DEMOCRAT!
FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#16 Nov 1, 2012
dpb wrote:
Now that's some funny (read that ignorant)sh-t on that pathetic site. Typical of what this aH posts. Propaganda and half-truths gilded with the right-wing's touch of BS. LOL
Typical of Republican bs. They have to lie to try and get people to vote for them.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#17 Nov 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>VOTE DEMOCRAT if you don't want to get skewered by the Republican Party. Do not listen to the Republican party lies, that includes the lies about OBAMACARE! Educate yourselves and vote DEMOCRAT!
FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!
I don't agree with you but wouldn't deny you your FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Say what you wish, that's a right we have my friend, both of us, regardless of our views on politics.

“US Navy”

Location hidden

#18 Nov 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Typical of Republican bs. They have to lie to try and get people to vote for them.
ROTFL - I've no idea if its true or not but if you wish to dispute it, prove it wrong. Show others they are wrong, or have you lost your ganas?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Ol' Juarez

#19 Nov 1, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL - I've no idea if its true or not but if you wish to dispute it, prove it wrong. Show others they are wrong, or have you lost your ganas?
I have not lost them completely, just have a lot of other things on my mind right now. Maybe tomorrow I will continue and prove you wrong.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>VOTE DEMOCRAT if you don't want to get skewered by the Republican Party. Do not listen to the Republican party lies, that includes the lies about OBAMACARE! Educate yourselves and vote DEMOCRAT!
FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!
Crack me up. Get skewered by the Democrats instead. Depends on your predilections. Whatever floats your boat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Rancho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today I Saw (Nov '09) 2 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 64,103
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 2 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 115,067
TRUMP just POed Many More People 4 hr I am 130
News Police say man confronts squatters, gets shot, ... 5 hr is this real 1
Academy Acres, Far NE Heights, Mail Thieves Aga... 7 hr they 19
News Albuquerque mayor overrules condiment ban place... 7 hr help us lower taxes 1
News #abq4ward: Amid growing crime epidemic, KOB new... 21 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 6

Rio Rancho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rio Rancho Mortgages