“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30211 Sep 19, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Bless you Mrs. Chix. You are a saint to put up with that Chicken.
Thank you, Frmr. Controllink Chix is becoming a full time job.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30212 Sep 19, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs. Chix! There is 666 pounds of mud sliding down toward my Hollow. Help!! That Chicken is at it again.
The rats will save you with a wall to protect your hollow, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30213 Sep 19, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddya mean? I just tole Benny that I will leave his beloved offspring alone, if he lends a wing to help out with Chix.
Well, I guess that is fair.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30214 Sep 19, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Whew! Thank-y very much Mrs. Chix, and your darling rats.
Dig we must, Frmr!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30215 Sep 19, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>But Mrs. Chix, Chix is a Chicken, and foxes like chicken a whole lot.
That is besides the point, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30216 Sep 19, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am giving Chix the money, but now he says the price went up for the policy. Groan!
Just give him what he wants, Frmr.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30217 Sep 19, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix, I signed that agreement with you about Benny's offspring.
OK, Frmr, that is great!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30218 Sep 19, 2012
Piglet Von Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
(loyally)
Oinky!
Love you!

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30219 Sep 19, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>That is what you always say, so you never say what you mean.
Just use a little common sense and try to figure it out.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30220 Sep 19, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix, I don't want to eat Benny's children any more, but I want to ring Chix's neck 66% of the time.
I understand, Frmr. As long as you leave Benny's kids alone, everything will turn out fine.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30221 Sep 19, 2012
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
(petulant-ly)
Oh, dang!
I'm not even related to Dead Cousin Benny's children (2 boys and a girl), and now I'm tasked with guarding them from Frmr.
Somebody better tell Benny that I won't do this for free, I simply won't, especially if the kids expect to swim in the pool, and play billiards, on the deck of the tree-house's wrap-around balcony.
I wonder, should I charge per kid, or give a 2-boy discount, to Benny?
Just do this because they are part of the family. Do it for Chix.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30222 Sep 19, 2012
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine!
That'll be 33 cents, please, in advance, and Dead Benny's kids can come on in!
They have to provide their own flippers, though, if they want to go in the swimming pool.
Actually, you should give me $333.00, and that'll cover the tots for 111 months, and $666.00 will buy them 222 (months).
Cash, Mrs. Chix, cash.
I will pay you the 33 in cash, Kootzia.

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30223 Sep 19, 2012
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT "self-absorbed", either.
Didn't I open my heart & my (& the piglet's) home to them baby parrots? Look what happened on that one, Marilyn & Monroe ran off, and became deep-sea divers, and me & my porky little spouse didn't start a "Hello Kootzia" t-shirt business, it was his smiling likeness and curly tail that was on all that gear.
Now, here come dead Cousin Benny's toddlers, 2 boys & a girl, and myself & the piglet are even building them their own wing, in the tree-house, and maybe providing them with a nanny, if we can find one cheep.
All we're asking in return is that them bird-lets hand over all their jewelry & cash & annuities to me, for safekeeping, until they're old enough to fly, which should (I hope) be in about 11 years, or else 66 (years).
I'm the soul of generosity, Frmr, and you damn*d well know it.
You seem to lack parenting skills, Kootzia. Maybe you could work on them with Benny's kids.
Mister Chix

Albuquerque, NM

#30224 Sep 19, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You had better not use any more machines on Frmr's Hollow. This has gone on long enough!
Well, I got to keep myself busy somehow, don't I, until Hollywood comes along & wants me to star in another Epic.
Just wait until the Blizzards arrive. Frmr will be plenty-happy to pay me & rats, at that time, to re-roof her Hollow, although I personally think that we should start with excavating, and setting a whole new foundation, to her Hollow, and build the roof last.
Too bad she (Frmr) never did get Insurance from me.
Had she, all-this heartache could have been avoided.
Kootzia

Albuquerque, NM

#30225 Sep 19, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to lack parenting skills, Kootzia. Maybe you could work on them with Benny's kids.
(airily)

Oh, all that's been settled now, because me & the pig found us a great Nanny, one of the piglet's acquaintances, a goat.
Her name is Marie, and she came with great references, having previously worked for the farmer, over in the dell.
Also, she's great friends with Sweetie, Sheeps's 3-legged herding dog, so she (Marie) knows a thing or two about keeping various types of tykes in order.
the piglet has gone off to fetch her, and her valise, from the covered wagon stop, in town, and I've prepared a lovely room for Marie, in the tree-house.
She even has a color t.v., and should be very happy here, as long as she herds Benny's kids, and doesn't get drunk a lot.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#30226 Sep 19, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>can you pull the plug on Chix's hurricane machine?
What plug on Chix's hurricane machine? It is powered by chicken feathers. Why do you think that Chicken has been collecting the feathers that Benny's offspring lose?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30227 Sep 19, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I got to keep myself busy somehow, don't I, until Hollywood comes along & wants me to star in another Epic.
Just wait until the Blizzards arrive. Frmr will be plenty-happy to pay me & rats, at that time, to re-roof her Hollow, although I personally think that we should start with excavating, and setting a whole new foundation, to her Hollow, and build the roof last.
Too bad she (Frmr) never did get Insurance from me.
Had she, all-this heartache could have been avoided.
Dear, you got Frmr back plenty good and it is time you came up with another hobby. Would you end this nonsense if Frmr cried "Mammy"?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30228 Sep 19, 2012
Kootzia wrote:
<quoted text>
(airily)
Oh, all that's been settled now, because me & the pig found us a great Nanny, one of the piglet's acquaintances, a goat.
Her name is Marie, and she came with great references, having previously worked for the farmer, over in the dell.
Also, she's great friends with Sweetie, Sheeps's 3-legged herding dog, so she (Marie) knows a thing or two about keeping various types of tykes in order.
the piglet has gone off to fetch her, and her valise, from the covered wagon stop, in town, and I've prepared a lovely room for Marie, in the tree-house.
She even has a color t.v., and should be very happy here, as long as she herds Benny's kids, and doesn't get drunk a lot.
Kootzia, just exactly ARE Marie's references?

“MRS. CHIX”

PIGLET VON CHIX

#30229 Sep 19, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>What plug on Chix's hurricane machine? It is powered by chicken feathers. Why do you think that Chicken has been collecting the feathers that Benny's offspring lose?
Well, can you grab his bag of chicken feathers? If so, get it and run!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#30230 Sep 19, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, you got Frmr back plenty good and it is time you came up with another hobby. Would you end this nonsense if Frmr cried "Mammy"?
Mrs. Chix don't hold your breath waiting for me to cry "Mammy". I shall never cry "Mammy", or "Daddy" just to keep that chicken happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Rancho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voter Fraud - 18 MILLION Ineligible & Dead on A... 10 min wowed 1
nancy pelousy queen of the double standard left 1 hr wowed 9
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 1 hr Mister Chix 115,157
What is The Biggest Hate Organization in America? 2 hr wowed 52
Mob attorney 2 hr Frmr-fmer505-1951 7
How has Albuquerque changed ? Tue Still long way to go 10
Taipei Frozen Chinese Food Micro Boxes- Pepper ... (Jan '12) Mon suede 8

Rio Rancho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance