“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#24920 Jul 1, 2012
Fresh Corn wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll do nothing of the sort, Mrs. Chix.
We, Fresh Corn, have sought amnesty, in Belen, and no one ever goes to Belen, except Zombies, to shop at the Mall, and to see "Tarzan: the Musical" at the theater that your husband erected, with no air conditioning, so it gets pretty stinky in there (theater), on account of the Zombies.
Chix doesn't need us anyway.
He's corny enough, as it is.
P.S.
We said "CORNY", not the other.
Oh.
I will have the zombies ship a little fresh (but not as fresh as you) corn up here to the palace.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#24921 Jul 1, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonk her, Darling, bonk her!
It's not just the crayons, but I also think she's hiding my cheese (again).
Oh Mrs. Chix can't catch me. I am much to fast for her even if she does have her roller skates on.
Of course I am holding the cheese hostage.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#24922 Jul 1, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probaly pick-up a coupleof pairs of Hello Kitty flippers, in case there are any tropical storms while we're smooching, at the Memorial Lake, in the moonlight.
Don't pay cash for them (flippers), though.
Just give Hello Kitty an IOU.
OK, Dear. I will be going by the Lake in a little bit and will pick up a couple pair of flippers.
What color would you like?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#24923 Jul 1, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>I will get after Frmr for taking your crayons, Dear. Wouldn't you like to have a brand new, great big box of new ones (crayons)?
Oh Mrs. CHix like you threatening me and going after me will change things. You know that I will continue to do as I please, you aren't the boss of me.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#24924 Jul 1, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Frmr had better NOT be hiding your cheese, Dear! If she is, I AM going to bonk her and bonk her good.
I will buy you some more cheese when I go to the Mall. What kind would you like, Dear? Hmmm?
Bleu Cheese would be nice.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#24925 Jul 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. Chix can't catch me. I am much to fast for her even if she does have her roller skates on.
Of course I am holding the cheese hostage.
My roller skates are rocket propelled and I CAN catch you, Frmr! I am going to bonk you for stealing Chix's cheese and I am going to bonk you good!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#24926 Jul 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Bleu Cheese would be nice.
Gag, choke, heave.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#24927 Jul 1, 2012
Fresh Corn wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll do nothing of the sort, Mrs. Chix.
We, Fresh Corn, have sought amnesty, in Belen, and no one ever goes to Belen, except Zombies, to shop at the Mall, and to see "Tarzan: the Musical" at the theater that your husband erected, with no air conditioning, so it gets pretty stinky in there (theater), on account of the Zombies.
Chix doesn't need us anyway.
He's corny enough, as it is.
P.S.
We said "CORNY", not the other.
Amnesty? Oh my and I love fresh grilled corn so I can spit the kernels at Chix.
Hello Kitty

Huntsville, AL

#24928 Jul 1, 2012
Mister Chix wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably pick-up a couple of pairs of Hello Kitty flippers, in case there are any tropical storms while we're smooching, at the Memorial Lake, in the moonlight.
Don't pay cash for them (flippers), though.
Just give Hello Kitty an IOU.
No, no, no, no, no, I'm not taking any stinkink IOUs, for my flippers.
I want cash only, and at the very reasonable retail price of $6,116.16 per flipper, per foot, you won't find a better investment.
Each individual flipper is hand-sequined, over in the Flippipines, by house-girls, all looking for rich American husbands.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#24929 Jul 1, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Gag, choke, heave.
Ha! It is great cheese and it goes great on chicken salad.

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#24930 Jul 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mrs. CHix like you threatening me and going after me will change things. You know that I will continue to do as I please, you aren't the boss of me.
Not if I bonk the beans out of you!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#24931 Jul 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Amnesty? Oh my and I love fresh grilled corn so I can spit the kernels at Chix.
We all love fresh grilled corn!

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#24932 Jul 1, 2012
Hello Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no, no, no, I'm not taking any stinkink IOUs, for my flippers.
I want cash only, and at the very reasonable retail price of $6,116.16 per flipper, per foot, you won't find a better investment.
Each individual flipper is hand-sequined, over in the Flippipines, by house-girls, all looking for rich American husbands.
Hmmmm. Well, now what do I do, Chix?

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#24933 Jul 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! It is great cheese and it goes great on chicken salad.
Soo, who are you planning on having for dinner now? Hmmmm?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#24934 Jul 1, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Soo, who are you planning on having for dinner now? Hmmmm?
I am not planning on having anyone for dinner, I just made a statement that Bleu Cheese is great on chicken salad. Where is Chix?

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#24935 Jul 1, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Not if I bonk the beans out of you!
Pfft! That still doesn't make you the boss of me! What do beans have to do with you bonking me on the head?

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#24936 Jul 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not planning on having anyone for dinner, I just made a statement that Bleu Cheese is great on chicken salad. Where is Chix?
Why do you want to know? Hmm?

“MRS. CHIX”

Since: Sep 09

PIGLET VON CHIX

#24937 Jul 1, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft! That still doesn't make you the boss of me! What do beans have to do with you bonking me on the head?
(Screaming at the top of her lungs)

It's an EXPRESSION, Frmr!

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#24938 Jul 1, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you want to know? Hmm?
Oh just curious as to Chix's whereabouts.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#24939 Jul 1, 2012
P and M wrote:
<quoted text>(Screaming at the top of her lungs)
It's an EXPRESSION, Frmr!
Say what you meant then Mrs. CHix! I tole you and I tole you that you talk in riddles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Rancho Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Old Days 2 (Apr '10) 48 min fmer505-1951 113,075
News Elephant Butte Lake shrinking faster thana 4 hr sam 2
News Ex-CNN reporter returning to Albuquerque for fi... 5 hr Bobby K 8
News 'Black olives matter' spurs controversy 5 hr Jean 18
News U-Haul stolen in Albuquerque during family's cr... 5 hr Louie 4
News NM official clears way for hearing on watera 6 hr The truth 1
News Santa Fe teen missing, sheriff's office says 13 hr monica 1

Rio Rancho Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rio Rancho Mortgages