A Pre-Storm Tour From the Halls

A Pre-Storm Tour From the Halls

There are 3 comments on the Cape May County Herald story from Aug 27, 2011, titled A Pre-Storm Tour From the Halls. In it, Cape May County Herald reports that:

Art and I, after some discussion, decided to ride out Irene's visit and stay in our home in Wildwood Crest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape May County Herald.

TLM323

Anderson, IN

#1 Aug 27, 2011
Be safe! Keep us posted on how bad it gets down there! We have a home on Topeka that we are concerned about. Thanks!
Dee from Sparta

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2011
Can anyone comment on the condition of the Wildwood Crest beaches? Of course we were supposed to come down for vacation TODAY! Now that that's not going to happen, I'm wondering if we should risk coming down at all this week. Thanks!
Dee from Sparta

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2011
Oh, and the motel we're supposed to stay in is on the beach (Pier 6600) so I'm wondering if they'll even open back up this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Grande Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to rent! Jun '16 Christine 1
News Sweet Briar Motel Owner Nabbed for Drugs, Prost... (Feb '08) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cape May, NJ (Jan '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 6
News Do Officials Support Completing Route 55? Apr '16 Jax 1
News At Shore, gay group knits itself into the commu... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Billmore and ripoff 2
Retail Customer Service Evaluators Needed (Mar '16) Mar '16 rricci 1
News Winter storm warning issued for large area of N.J. (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE LEWIS 1

Rio Grande Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rio Grande Mortgages