Victim of Shooting Identified

Victim of Shooting Identified

There are 7 comments on the KRGV story from Mar 1, 2009, titled Victim of Shooting Identified. In it, KRGV reports that:

Police have released the identity of the man who was shot in Rio Grande City. The victim was 22-year-old Juan Raul Requenez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRGV.

tonya

Sinton, TX

#1 Jun 15, 2009
juan raul is my first cousin he was like my brother. I hate to know that his life ended at a very young age. he was doing great he did not deserve this. He is in my prays every night i pray for my family and his mother and my grandmother. I hope that we do not have to go through this again i hope no one does. WE MISS YOU ALOT MIJITO AND WE LOVE YOU DEARLY YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN. R.I.P JUAN RAUL REQUENEZ aka Juanito
rio grande

Brownsville, TX

#2 Jun 17, 2009
r.i.p
From Eugene Falcon

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jun 22, 2009
..........r.|........
..........e|.........
..........a|.........
....._|y.|l.|a|.d|.........
.....\..|o.|l.|r.|.u|.........
......\.|u.|y|e|m|.........
.........|xxxxb|.........
..........xxxx|.........

Bunch of thugs! You stink!
tonya

Sinton, TX

#4 Jul 17, 2009
rio grande wrote:
r.i.p
hi
Crystal

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Sep 8, 2010
I am Juanito's eldest sister. He was the most beautiful person you could ever meet. Gary took him from our family and even though justice has been served it is not enough. It is a burden to wake up without my baby brother in my life. And I want to thank everyone for their support and kindness in our hour of need. Te extrano muncho, mi Rey. Te Amo.
rio grande

Mcallen, TX

#6 Sep 12, 2010
tonya wrote:
<quoted text>
hi
hey tonya whats y0ur number wanna get drunk and sing songs by a fire at a very far away secluded ranch near 755?? ;)
Tonya

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Mar 5, 2013
im sorry but i dont live in the valey anymore. juan rauls 4th anniversary just passed i was in the valley this past weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Grande City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate rio grande mexicans (May '09) Sep 8 Veronica Garza 65
News Starr Co. Facing Revenue Shortage From 8-Liner ... Aug '17 Jose Puebla 1
News News 26 mins ago 7:06 a.m.House committee consi... Apr '17 USS LIBERTY 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Feb '17 Jeff 51
Looking for a Juan Perez (Feb '17) Feb '17 Trying to help 1
You should know this. (Jan '17) Jan '17 Roc 2
News Wind farm project completed in Starr County (Aug '16) Dec '16 Esrella 2

Rio Grande City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rio Grande City Mortgages