Rio Grande City police investigate po...

Rio Grande City police investigate possible grenade

There are 1 comment on the TheMonitor.com story from May 1, 2012, titled Rio Grande City police investigate possible grenade. In it, TheMonitor.com reports that:

Rio Grande City Police are investigating "what appears to be a grenade" that residents found behind their house on Diaz Street, the police chief said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheMonitor.com.

we the people

Indonesia

#1 May 1, 2012
the U.S. govt was thru 'fast and furious' shippin rocket launchers, grenades & guns to Mexi drug cartels, meanwhile shippin in drugs and laundering the drug money thru BANKS like wells- fargo...
THEY make drugs illegal so they can drive up the prices and throw us in their PRISONS if we get caught with a little bit of THEIR product.. HITLER himself couldn't of developed a better scheme
---++---KILLUMINATI---++---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Grande City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
!Any1no CrystalCorona!? (Oct '17) Apr 23 Twisted 2
Crystal corona is infected Apr '18 First hand 4
News Scores of migrants found abandoned in freight t... Feb '18 fat tired old and... 1
i hate rio grande mexicans (May '09) Dec '17 La Verga 68
News Border Patrol halts building of wall (Nov '08) Oct '17 liarrrrr 12
News Starr Co. Facing Revenue Shortage From 8-Liner ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Jose Puebla 1
News News 26 mins ago 7:06 a.m.House committee consi... (Apr '17) Apr '17 USS LIBERTY 4

Rio Grande City Jobs

Personal Finance

Rio Grande City Mortgages