rio grande city and roma tx is home of the drug addicts

Posted in the Rio Grande City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whitepridertexas 88

Mcallen, TX

#1 Feb 13, 2010
WELL IT TURNS OUT THERES 9,000,000 WETBACKS IN AMERICA..AND IT TURNS OUT 93% OF THEM LIVE IN STARR COUNTY(RIO GRANDE CITY.TX/ROMA.TX) AND AS YOU CAN SEE THAT MEANS ME AND MY FRIENDS FROM ARIZONA FROM THE BORDER WATCH ARE HERE IN RIO GRANDE CITY TO HELP PROTECT THE BORDER. WE HAVE ALSO COME TO SHOW THESE MEXICANS THAT WERE IN AMERICA USA!USA!USA! WHITEPOWER!WHITEOWER!!!!88!88! 88!88!!!I LOVE TACOS AKA AND STARLIGHT BURGER..MMMMM.. WHITE POWER!!!
whitepridertexas 88

Mcallen, TX

#2 Feb 13, 2010
I DONT TRUST BROWN PEOPLE
unknown from austin

Austin, TX

#4 Feb 23, 2010
who ever post that there are more wetback in star county, your wrong. it only people like you that want to eat and help thier family. white people and txmax people don't like to do dirty job. they only want to sit in a chair all day and get food stamps. it time for amarica do sometime for there county. love unknown
THEtruthHURTS

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Feb 24, 2010
whitepridertexas88 wrote:
WELL IT TURNS OUT THERES 9,000,000 WETBACKS IN AMERICA..AND IT TURNS OUT 93% OF THEM LIVE IN STARR COUNTY(RIO GRANDE CITY.TX/ROMA.TX) AND AS YOU CAN SEE THAT MEANS ME AND MY FRIENDS FROM ARIZONA FROM THE BORDER WATCH ARE HERE IN RIO GRANDE CITY TO HELP PROTECT THE BORDER. WE HAVE ALSO COME TO SHOW THESE MEXICANS THAT WERE IN AMERICA USA!USA!USA! WHITEPOWER!WHITEOWER!!!!88!88! 88!88!!!I LOVE TACOS AKA AND STARLIGHT BURGER..MMMMM.. WHITE POWER!!!
Well I have never heard a White man complain when he pays a Mexican man cheap labor!!!Shame on you people alot of these Mexican ppl do alot of hard work that these Americans are so lazy to do!! I BET U LOVE MEXICAN FOOD GRINGO!!!
hriverahoustone

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 26, 2010
i just finish reading your shit you wrote and i will tell you that i dint like it. tell me why you hate the mexican people, because someone got your sister or what. if your are coming from arizona,arizona used to belong to mexico so dont talk shit f...er. if you are protecting the border thats your job.you know better that the people that work this lands are the mexicans because no white trash will work the fields. if it was not for the mexicans working picking up the produce you will never eat.white power,white powder is the one you are using you skin head MF.by baby ,BROWN PROUD.
whitepridertexas 88

Brownsville, TX

#8 Feb 26, 2010
..........WHITE-POWER!!!!!!!!! !
azz kikker

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 27, 2010
WHITE SH-T you're just mad cause your girlfriend loves latino meat.
100 percent mexican

Mcallen, TX

#10 Feb 28, 2010
whitepower... just shut the f up... and continue doing what you are getting pay for.. work for mexicans... gatito.... too bad.. you are here toay who knows where you will be tomorrow.. asking a mexican to go out with you??? you love takos aka... you love mexicans..... no matter what you say... poor you... once you taste mexicans you can't go back....
Sonny Barger

Schertz, TX

#12 Mar 1, 2010
Most of these damn greasers are on welfare,and food stamps,disability(faking it),milking worksman comp., in Rio Grande City,and Roma.
whitepridertexas 88

Schertz, TX

#13 Mar 1, 2010
..........WHITE-POWER!!!!!!!!! !
Your girlfriend likes to "mela-pela" mexicans...
white women sancho

Mcallen, TX

#14 Mar 8, 2010
white pridetexas88 you probably got raped by a mexican ,thats why your mad. I feel sorry for you and your asshole.hahahahahaha
usuck

United States

#15 Mar 11, 2010
are u a racest white trailer trash cause thats what u are sounding like
sunlight

Mcallen, TX

#16 Mar 11, 2010
If you only had a little education, you'd know there is no such thing as pure white. Check your ancestors and you'll probably find a surprise there. I do genealogy and no one yet has a pure pedigree line. Fool yourself but you don't fool me. These Mexicans have a pedigree and can follow their blood lines back 7-8 generations; can you?
myspace_nunitune z

Blair, OK

#20 Mar 28, 2010
WHITE-POWER...HAHAHAHA I'll kick ur ass b*tch...
gabe

Austin, TX

#22 Apr 11, 2010
Look we are all americans and until we can stop this hatred towards mexicans we as AMERICANS can never really be Americans. We are a boiling pot and im sorry to say white has become tan with todays american ways and interacial marriages. Lets just chill and all be cool. no single race, but one united States of America. How can we be a united country when we fight amongst our selfs.
D_H-TOWN

Willis, TX

#23 Apr 30, 2010
As far as you running your damn lip,If you would take a look around you GRINGO you would see that the majority of the hispanics are starting to overcome your population!Now what was the point of all the border fencing?Like Carlos y Jose song states "un mexicano por cuatro desos que estan estudiados".That means one mexican for four with a diploma or degree if you know what I mean jellybean!A mexican will always try to outsmart or overcome his needs either way.Who runs the restraunts,make expansion among highways working hard and long hours on construction cuz it sure aint a whiteman!I would love to see a Gringo bust his*SS working the jobs that us mexicans do to see if it's true that you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?Lets see how long you can stand to quide and protect the border with all the masacres going on!
FYI

George West, TX

#24 Apr 30, 2010
So what you are trying to say is you are in law enforcement trying to help keep the Mexicans out?

Therefore this forum can be reported to proper authorities and your post can be considered racist and borderline terroristic. Legally hanging there but ethically you can lose your job for your VERY ignorant statement.

You don't have to trust brown ppl as you say but you cannot blurt out WHITE POWER.

And by the way you wrote your post I am figuring you are nothing but a bastard dumbass who slipped the cracks and was hired by desperation.
FYI

George West, TX

#25 Apr 30, 2010
D_H-TOWN wrote:
<quoted text>As far as you running your damn lip,If you would take a look around you GRINGO you would see that the majority of the hispanics are starting to overcome your population!Now what was the point of all the border fencing?Like Carlos y Jose song states "un mexicano por cuatro desos que estan estudiados".That means one mexican for four with a diploma or degree if you know what I mean jellybean!A mexican will always try to outsmart or overcome his needs either way.Who runs the restraunts,make expansion among highways working hard and long hours on construction cuz it sure aint a whiteman!I would love to see a Gringo bust his*SS working the jobs that us mexicans do to see if it's true that you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?Lets see how long you can stand to quide and protect the border with all the masacres going on!
This guy is just an idiot....ignore him. He shouldn't be hard to point out there if is really there to protect the border.
yesenia

Mcallen, TX

#26 Apr 30, 2010
USyou are such an ignorant person those takoss you are eating are made by mexicans and if it wasn't for us you wouldn't have many of the things you have. you are a racist person who has no life , but to judge others for their skin color. and if you want to be such a smart "person" you're an immigrant to where do you think your ancestors came from you idiot if anything the only people that have rights to this land is the indians......guess what brown power! brown power!......proud to be a mexican
FYI

Tilden, TX

#27 May 1, 2010
yesenia wrote:
USyou are such an ignorant person those takoss you are eating are made by mexicans and if it wasn't for us you wouldn't have many of the things you have. you are a racist person who has no life , but to judge others for their skin color. and if you want to be such a smart "person" you're an immigrant to where do you think your ancestors came from you idiot if anything the only people that have rights to this land is the indians......guess what brown power! brown power!......proud to be a mexican
Technically he is not an immigrant. His anscestors were but he was not. I am sure he was born in the United States and is a full blooded American. A sorry excuse for one, but he is still one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Grande City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A teen girl's broken heart (Feb '09) Fri JackBNimble 18
Is Rio Grande City that bad (Jan '11) Oct 1 Doc Herb 10
el puto de el mayor villarreal Sep 24 El Eddy De Rio Gr... 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
Border Patrol: Leave law enforcement to the pros Sep '14 dirtbag1958 1
Moving to Rio Grande City Aug '14 mommy of 2 2
Rio Grande City Dating
Find my Match

Rio Grande City Jobs