have you seen my long lost friend?

Posted in the Rio Grande City Forum

PINK

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 28, 2010
I am looking for an old friend, hes in the mid 20's, last location known was Rio Grande City... JD Balderas, anyone know him?
RawrRawr

Raymondville, TX

#3 Jun 30, 2010
Stalk much? lol
monica

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jun 30, 2010
im also looking for a lost long time friend her name is yvette rangel (maiden name) maybe in her 30's has a brother name roger her oldest daughter is melissa i think in not sure but i think her moms name is hilda she limps she was in a car accident when she was younger
PINK

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 30, 2010
RawrRawr wrote:
Stalk much? lol
No we are friends from years ago..he moved and we lost contact.
Trustworthysenio r

Mcallen, TX

#6 Jul 15, 2010
we'll last i heard j.d got shot like 63 times in camargo tamaulipas mexico near the first plaza.
Trustworthysenio r

Mcallen, TX

#7 Jul 15, 2010
PINK wrote:
I am looking for an old friend, hes in the mid 20's, last location known was Rio Grande City... JD Balderas, anyone know him?
he got shot in camargo likie 63 times......
PINK

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2010
What's camargo...
trustworthysenio r

Mcallen, TX

#9 Jul 19, 2010
Camargo,Tamaulipas Mexico is the mexican town on the otherside of Rio Grande City..
hsalas2010

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 10, 2010
IF YOU ALL NEED HELP LOOKING FOR PEOPLE I CAN HELP I WORK FOR ONE OF THE BIGGEST PRIVATE INVESTIGATION COMPANIES IN TEXAS WE ARE LOCATED HOUSTON , TEXAS JUST EMAIL ME YOUR INFO TO h.salas2010@yahoo.com or my myspace page at the same above address ok guys
hmmm

Rio Grande City, TX

#11 Oct 8, 2011
i know where jd is n he is the father to my son he lived in rio grande with his uncle
me l

Rio Grande City, TX

#12 Feb 9, 2012
PINK wrote:
i was married to him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rio Grande City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fart Smoke 633
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Brandy 50
Bees Mar '15 Smitty 1
ary cantu Dec '14 sup 1
Is Rio Grande City that bad (Jan '11) Dec '14 cristal 12
oil rig workers cheating (Apr '12) Nov '14 los Pendejos 5
More from around the web

Rio Grande City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]