Should the Police be tested for drugs...

Should the Police be tested for drugs every time they use force?

Created by Police Brutality Victim on Jan 10, 2010

84 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Police Brutality Victim

Fair Lawn, NJ

#1 Jan 10, 2010
If athletes are forced to take drug tests, and the military is forced to take drug tests, why not the police? Especially since the police have tipped off drug dealers, stolen drugs from evidence lockers etc...
EDPL

Bay Minette, AL

#2 Jan 11, 2010
Yes, they should be forced to take drug tests. They should do it randomly.....Look at all the problems that went on with the police in that area a few years back. They can't be trusted.
Police Brutality Victim

Fair Lawn, NJ

#3 Jan 17, 2010
3 people say no, yet do not leave a reason why? must be drug using cops
Terms and Conditions

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2010
I would love to hear from those who say "no" to this and what excuse they would have for not wanting it.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#5 Feb 4, 2010
i know cops that do drugs...

Location hidden

#6 Feb 4, 2010
this random drug testing of police officers is bullshit..they mostly work 4 days on 4 days off and cocaine is out of your system after 72 hrs .. i think they should be tested 3 times a wk .. after all they are being paid by us..
sgt bluto

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 Feb 17, 2010
kimbev69 wrote:
this random drug testing of police officers is bullshit..they mostly work 4 days on 4 days off and cocaine is out of your system after 72 hrs .. i think they should be tested 3 times a wk .. after all they are being paid by us..
I agree, they do get paid by us. If they piss hot then that saves taxpayers money. In fact, anyone getting a SS Dissability check should be tested for drugs and cigarettes, any one on welfare should get piss tested and if hot then no more free money. Any one getting food stamps ( credit card ), should get piss tested and if hot no more food stamps. Truck drivers get random checks which is wrong, if they do something then test, same with cops or millitary. Cops get random checks and if they do something against regs or violate the law then they get tested. Test the welfare recipients and we won't need as many cops. If you winy pissbags don't like the police then call a crackhead when you need help.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 18, 2010
sgt bluto wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, they do get paid by us. If they piss hot then that saves taxpayers money. In fact, anyone getting a SS Dissability check should be tested for drugs and cigarettes, any one on welfare should get piss tested and if hot then no more free money. Any one getting food stamps ( credit card ), should get piss tested and if hot no more food stamps. Truck drivers get random checks which is wrong, if they do something then test, same with cops or millitary. Cops get random checks and if they do something against regs or violate the law then they get tested. Test the welfare recipients and we won't need as many cops. If you winy pissbags don't like the police then call a crackhead when you need help.
yep i remember i was at the SS office a few yrs back to change my name..took about 4 hours..i saw in those 4 hrs about 20 people coming in for their "check in" i guess .. wearing $300 sneakers and designer jeans...not to mention the blingy bling..and the cars some parked right next to my clunker lol wow i'd love to have that SSI money lol amazing
PIG_VOMIT

Garfield, NJ

#9 Mar 11, 2010
sgt bluto wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, they do get paid by us. If they piss hot then that saves taxpayers money. In fact, anyone getting a SS Dissability check should be tested for drugs and cigarettes, any one on welfare should get piss tested and if hot then no more free money. Any one getting food stamps ( credit card ), should get piss tested and if hot no more food stamps. Truck drivers get random checks which is wrong, if they do something then test, same with cops or millitary. Cops get random checks and if they do something against regs or violate the law then they get tested. Test the welfare recipients and we won't need as many cops. If you winy pissbags don't like the police then call a crackhead when you need help.
You sir are a homo, and it is time to come out of the closet. You will be far less angry. You should also be tested for steroids because your 'roid rage comes out in your writing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ringwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wanaque tax base to shrink after settlement Mar '18 Lol 1
RV parked in 23 Rest Area by Echo Lk Rd for weeks (Mar '09) Mar '18 Aldo 10
News Bergen County Executive, Sheriff & Freeholders ... Feb '18 Hardknocks 2
News West Milford police again ask gas station robbe... (Mar '14) Jan '18 Roman 2
Charlene mckenny is a prostitute in riverdale nj Dec '17 Hannibal32112 1
News Why A Sleepy New Jersey Suburb Targeted Hasidic... Dec '17 yidfellas rule 3
The Philadelphia Lady Oct '17 G Hawthorne 1

Ringwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Ringwood Mortgages