Joe and Melissa Gorga
Seriously

Winchester, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2011
These two people are pathetic!!!! They are both so jealous of Teresa and her success they cant stand it. Obviously he has provided them with a financially good life. He says hes a real estate developer, myself I think hes in the mob. However, if he is a real estate developer, after people see his behavior and childish ways on TV his business will fade away and chances are they will be in bankruptcy court. maybe miss holier than thou melissa will wind up in the food stamp line. some of these people need a serious reality check. how on earth can she be saying Jesus this and thank you Jesus that and in turn act the way she does. i think Joe has a serious case of what is called Little man syndrome and as far as Melissa heres to you PACK UP YOUR SHIT INCLUDING YOUR SISTERS AND GO THE HELL BACK TO ITALY
4544346435frt

Anmoore, WV

#2 Jul 7, 2011
I agree, I think Joe Gorga is also in the Mafia

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 8, 2011
Wonder if Joe Gorga's Pop was also in the mob? And the truth behind Joe Gorgas anger toward his Pop.
Thank God For Melissa

Robbins, NC

#4 Jun 20, 2012
At least there is ONE hot woman on the show to go with the all the sows.
ROFLMAO

Robbins, NC

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Seriously wrote:
These two people are pathetic!!!! They are both so jealous of Teresa and her success they cant stand it. Obviously he has provided them with a financially good life. He says hes a real estate developer, myself I think hes in the mob. However, if he is a real estate developer, after people see his behavior and childish ways on TV his business will fade away and chances are they will be in bankruptcy court. maybe miss holier than thou melissa will wind up in the food stamp line. some of these people need a serious reality check. how on earth can she be saying Jesus this and thank you Jesus that and in turn act the way she does. i think Joe has a serious case of what is called Little man syndrome and as far as Melissa heres to you PACK UP YOUR SHIT INCLUDING YOUR SISTERS AND GO THE HELL BACK TO ITALY
So the Guidice's bankruptcy is what you term success?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gemmies

Germantown, MD

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Give me a break! I bet Theresa put up this post. Wonder if Joe is worried about getting butt-raped in jail! I think is it comical to compare anyone to Theresa. She is a nutcase, liar, manipulator and is going to court and probably will soon be a criminal with a criminal husband to add to the list.

Maybe the Gorga dad was in the mafia, it would explain how the Giudice's get away with so much blatant fraud.
lolpm

Medina, TN

#7 Nov 26, 2012
maybe he was talking to his mexican worker from napa valley. little taco on the side!
jaxson

Morristown, IN

#8 Jun 12, 2013
I'm not around bravo network on TV right now as I'm in the middle of a month long move. Please someone tell what's happening with the Jersey girls. I would greatly appreciate it!
me too

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jun 19, 2013
Melissa is upset that Caroline is wanting to fix things with Joe G and Teresa. Melissa thinks Caroline should mind her own business. Melissa is still wanting to sell her home but Joe doesn't really want to but will be cause of Melissa. Teresa's father was in ICU and Melissa didn't go visit for 4 days. At Teresa's daughter's bday party Teresa and Kim D questioned Melissa about it, accusing her of not showing up. Melissa wanted to avoid the fight so she took her children and left. Jac's son Nic said "I love you" It was really sweet. Next week It looks like Teresa and Joe meet but it doesn't end well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ringwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RV parked in 23 Rest Area by Echo Lk Rd for weeks (Mar '09) Aug 16 RV_Er 9
News Controversial New Jersey Eruv Vandalized - Poli... Jul 30 Bobby 1
Heroin issue in W.Milford SD? Jun '17 ineedtobuyahome 1
Walter T Bergen music teacher Jun '17 Sarah 1
Red May '17 Red 1
New Jersey Botanical Garden 05-06-2017 May '17 G Hawthorne 1
News Police: West Milford man exposed himself to juv... Apr '17 willstebs 1

Ringwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance