Ringwood to study geese population in...

Ringwood to study geese population in fields, parks

There are 2 comments on the North Jersey Media Group story from Feb 8, 2010, titled Ringwood to study geese population in fields, parks. In it, North Jersey Media Group reports that:

The Borough Council has formed a committee to study the borougha s goose population in hopes of finding ways to curb the presence of these birds on recreation fields and in local parks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Jersey Media Group.

sgt bluto

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Feb 21, 2010
I hope it's not costing any money. If it costs one dollar it's one too many. Millions and millions of dollars has been spent in "studies" of the goose situation with only one sure way to curb the population. KILL THEM, just KILL THEM, it is the only way, kill them all, not three, not ten, all of them, but don't you spend one dime REPEATING studies that have allready been done.
Timothy Clark

Hillside, NJ

#2 Oct 20, 2010
I really hope this is not just another government spending boondoggle. We do not need to spend a single dollar to study these geese. All you need to do, if it seems like there are too many of them, is to kill them. Shoot them, run them over in the road, do whatever you have to do to get rid of them.
You don't need studies that waste taxpayer money. If it seems like there is a problem that causes you to set up a commission, then you already have a problem and the solution is obvious. Get rid of the geese by any means necessary. Stupid government will never solve the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ringwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin issue in W.Milford SD? Jun '17 ineedtobuyahome 1
Walter T Bergen music teacher Jun '17 Sarah 1
Red May '17 Red 1
New Jersey Botanical Garden 05-06-2017 May '17 G Hawthorne 1
News Police: West Milford man exposed himself to juv... Apr '17 willstebs 1
News African cat found in Paterson Mar '17 Gijayne 1
News Jill Gihorski will take reigns at CMS in January (Jul '12) Mar '17 Eddie 2

Ringwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance